8 - Be My Girlfriend

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

be my girlfriend.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

CHOI BEOMGYU

"Kids, please do the exercise on your book page 68 number 2-8. I've written the processes that you could use on your calculation on the board. If you were still confused, please do come to me so I can explain it to you," Mr. Noh said before sitting down at his chair, continue typing on his computer.

Chaeyeon quickly took out her books and did the work asked by Mr. Noh.

"Chae," I called out as she hummed in response. "You said you owe me right?" She hummed again, still not taking her gaze off her notebook.

"Be my girlfriend.."

She froze at her actions and looked at me, "Can't you ask for another one?" I shook my head.

"I-I'll think about it first," She stuttered. "Sure," I smirked and look back to the whiteboard. After some time, the bell rings indicating it was time for lunch.

"Please submit your work on this desk before school ends," Mr. Noh said before walking outside the class. I was about to say something to Chaeyeon but she dashed out the class as soon as she finishes cleaning up her desk.

I decided to just walk to the canteen to meet my boys.

‧̍̊˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙  ˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙‧̍̊

JUNG CHAEYEON

"fuck no, fuck no, fuckkkkk!!!" I cursed as soon as I reached our table with my food tray. "Woah, woah, easy girl.. what happened?" Lia asked as she scoots over to give me some space to sit.

"Aren't you eating unnie?" Yuna asked as she shook her head and replied, "No thanks, I'm eating this apple."

"Anyways, what happened to you?" Chaeryeong asked as she ate her side dishes. Everyone on the table was looking at me, waiting for me to speak.

"Beomgyujustaskemetobehisgirlfriend.." I shut my eyes tightly, waiting for their reaction. But when I slowly opened my eyes, they were looking at me with mouth wide open.

"Umm..guys-"

"WHAT?! HOW?!" They yelled which made everyone there looking at us, but we don't really care if we're noisy... so anyways..

"Remember that day when I told you I owe him one?" I asked.

"That day, you mean when Beomgyu drove you home?" Ryujin spoke as Yeji responded with a nod.