19 - Move In

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

move in.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

3RD PERSON

"Noona!!" Beomgyu wailed as he saw Krystal walked out of the airport gate. "Hi, I was surprised when Chae told me that you're going to pick me up," She exclaimed as he helped her to bring her luggage.

"How's it going on?" She asked as they head to Beomgyu's car. "We made up that day and today she's going out with the girls that's why I'm coming to pick you up," Beomgyu said.

"Oh, great job," Krystal gave her a fist bump. Beomgyu puts her luggage on the backseat before entering the driver seat. He then turns on the engine and drove out of the airport parking lot. Along the way they have a casual talk, catching up with each other, but mostly they talked about Chaeyeon.

"Noona, can I ask Chaeyeon to move in with me? I want to take full responsibility for what I've done.." Beomgyu said.

"Ooo~ Gentleman~" Krystal teased him as he smirked. "Well, I'm fine with it. Permission granted," Krystal said which made him smiled widely.

"Really?" He asked once again as she nods her head. "Wah! Gomawo noona!" He exclaimed.

‧̍̊˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙  ˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙‧̍̊

meanwhile Chaeyeon and the girls...

"So.. you guys made up?" Yuna asked as she slurped her chocolate coffee drink. Chae nodded and said, "Yeah, a few days ago."

"Jinjja?! Finally!" Yeji exclaimed. "No more depressed Chaeyeon and Beomgyu guys.. we're free!!" Lia smiled widely as the others chuckled at her.

"Did the boys knew about this already?" Ryujin asked, running her hands through her hair. "Hmm, we met them yesterday. Hueningkai was totally out of control," She laughed.

"Aigoo, when will I find my soulmate.." Yuna sighed as the girls' attention turned to her. "Gurl, you still have at least a year of high school before you graduated," Chaeryeong said.

"But unnie, I can't wait!!" she exclaimed, her eyes sparkling. "Yayaya... How's your CSAT preparation going guys?" Ryujin asked.

"Just going smoothhh" Lia and Yeji gave each other a high five.

"Me too," Chaeryeong puts down her drink and fixes her clothes. "Me too, I've been studying hard these days," Chaeyeon said.

"Don't do it too hard, take it easy." Ryujin reminded. "It could harm the baby if you're stressed out," She continued as Chaeyeon nodded and smiled at her.

"But unnie, what are you going to do if the bump became visible? Also, we have PE lessons.." Yuna asked as Chaeyeon replied, "I don't know, maybe cover it up? Well, we're 4 months away from graduation. And for PE lessons, I could just ask my unnie to help me find a way."

"By the time we're graduated, it will be visible, I'm 100% sure.." Lia said. "Anyways, if you need anything, you could always ask as for help," Chaeryeong said.

"Thanks, guys," Chaeyeon smiled widely.

‧̍̊˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙  ˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙‧̍̊

A week later...

"Is everything done?" Beomgyu asked as Chaeyeon walked up to him and hugged him, she nods her head.

"Thanks, guys," She thanked her friends and her sister who helped her move her things out of the apartment and inside Beomgyu's car.

"No prob sis. You can call me and Lia anytime if you're lonely," Ryujin said as she pats Chaeyeon's back. "Yeah, our house is just a few blocks away from Beom's apartment," Lia continued.

"Sure will do," Chae smiled widely.

"How do you know about my apartment? I've never brought you guys there..?" Beomgyu asked. "Well, we accidentally see you walking inside your apartment after buying something at the supermarket," Ryujin said.

"Oh."

"Anyways, we'll head first. Bye unnie!!" Chaeyeon waved to Krystal before heading outside of the apartment with the others.

"Bye!! Call me when you need anything k?" Krystal smiled widely as Chae nod her head. When they arrived at Beomgyu's apartment, they immediately move all Chae's belongings to Beom's apartment unit.

"All set!!" Yeonjun smiled as he did some stretching.

"Thanks guys," I thanked them.

"We'll head home first okay, " Chaeryeong said.

"don't do anything stupid you both!!" Yeji reminded me as I fakely smiled at her which made the others laugh.

"Just goooo, bye guys!!" I closed the door as soon as they walked out of the apartment. I turned around and was surprised to see Beomgyu behind me.

"Welcome home!" He pecked my lips as I chuckled. "Stop it," I hit his chest lightly.

A/N: hey ya'll i dont know why but i feel like i'm rushing the story :/ can't help 😭