18 - My Fault

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

my fault.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

CHOI BEOMGYU

It has been a week since Chaeyeon was absent. Believe it or not, I miss her like crazyy. For the whole week, the seat next to me has been empty and I can't focus on lessons. Sometimes I would need the girls' help to explain everything for me so I can catch up. 

"Is she not answering any of your texts?" Lia asked as I nodded. "She must've done it on purpose.." Taehyun said and right before Soobin could scold him, Hueningkai spoke up, "Maybe she blocked you hyung.." My eyes widened.

"Yah! The 2 of you! Aigoo!" Soobin yelled and shoved side dishes inside their mouth to keep them shut.

"How about you try to go to her apartment tomorrow?" Yeonjun suggested. "Yeah, it's the weekend. She probably would stay at home or take a walk around the block," Ryujin said.

"Sure," I sighed as I put my phone inside my pocket.

‧̍̊˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙  ˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙‧̍̊

The next day, I decided to dialed Krystal noona, hoping that she could help me.

"Hey, Beom."

"Noona, can I ask for help?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"Uhm, noona can you ask Chaeyeon to get out of her apartment? I really need to see her.."

"Ohh, sorry Beom. I'm out of town."

"I'll just ask her to buy food stocks. So probably.. she will leave the apartment around 6."

"Okay noona, I could just wait around the apartment. Thank you."

"wish you luck."

Call Ended.

"Hope it works..." I sighed as I plopped back on my bed.

‧̍̊˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙  ˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙‧̍̊

6 pm...

Right now, I'm waiting for her inside my car. I parked my car not too far from the apartment entrance because I'm afraid she would notice my car and ran back inside the apartment. Krystal noona has also notified me that she already ask Chaeyeon to go out to buy some groceries.

I waited for about an hour until I saw her walking outside the apartment. She was wearing a shirt and short pants. I quickly turn on my car engine and follow her slowly from behind, still keeping a distance so she doesn't feel that she's being followed.