Epilogue

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

epilogue.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

hey ya'll!! we meet again in the next chapter!! it will be the very very last chapter on this book, hope you like it! Enjoy!!

kinda forgot to publish this last chapt but here u go :D

‧̍̊˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙  ˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙‧̍̊

JUNG CHAEYEON

"Bomi!! Beomseok!!" I called out as they raced each other downstairs. "Yah!! Careful!!" I yelled as they continue running to the couch.

6 years have passed, me and Beomgyu had 2 children. The oldest, Beomseok, he's currently 6 years old, and the youngest, Bomi, who is 4 years behind Beomseok. We got married 2 years after we graduate from high school.

Me and Beomgyu currently worked at our own company, Beom .Co. We both moved out of the apartment and bought a mansion as soon as I was pregnant with Bomi. At the same time, Beomgyu's company rise to fame.

I gave them both a piece of cookie that I made. "Does it taste delicious?" I asked as they both nod their heads.

"Dad will love it, Mommy!!" Beomseok exclaimed as I chuckled. "You think so?" He nodded in response.

"Hmm, you told me that you both are working on a drawing for daddy, can I see it?" I asked them both as they shook their heads. "No, mommy!! It's a surprise for daddy!! You can see it when we gave it to him," Bomi said as I chuckled and kissed her cheeks.

"Should we prepare the cake?" I asked as they both nodded. I head towards the kitchen to take the cake and a lighter, then walked back to the living room.

"Beomseok, can you bring me the candle on the room?" I asked as he nods. "Oppa!! Let me join you!!" Bomi ran towards her brother as I chuckled because of her cuteness. They soon came back with the candles and I set them in place.

Soon we both heard the gate opened. "Mom, that must be dad! I'll turn off the lights!" Beomseok said as he turned out the lights and I immediately turn on the candles with the lighter. The 3 of us stood in front of the door, waiting for Beomgyu to come.

CHOI BEOMGYU

Right after the meeting, I quickly went home because I can't wait to see my wife and my babies!! I parked the car in the garage and walked towards the front door. As soon as I opened the door, the lights were off and..

"Happy Birthday to you~" They start singing which surprised me.

"Happy Birthday to you~ Happy birthday, happy birthday, Happy Birthday to you~~" They finished singing as I carried Beomseok and Bomi, and Chaeyeon held the cake.