9 - Let's Go Out

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

let's go out.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

JUNG KRYSTAL

After cooking some egg toast for breakfast, I brought them to the living room. Then I heard Chaeyeon's phone ringing on top of the table.

"Chae!! Your phone is ringing!!" I yelled at her. "Wait!! I'm still washing my hair!!" She yelled back from the bathroom.

I decided to just sit down on the couch and ignored it. Soon it went off,  but the very next second it rings again. I got curious so I took her phone and saw the caller ID. It was Beomgyu! I smirked evilly and answered the phone.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Chae- Erm.. I think I called the wrong number. Jeseonghab-"

"No, no! It's the correct number! You're Beomgyu, right? You're looking for Chaeyeon?"

"Ne, and you are..."

"Oh, I'm Chaeyeon's sister, Jung Krystal. She's currently washing her hair."

"Ah, noona! Sorry.. I didn't recognize your voice.."

"Hahaha, it's okay. We've never met before.. You should come here sometime!"

"Ah, yes noona."

I was about to speak another word but Chaeyeon walked out of the bathroom and quickly realizes that I was holding her phone.

"Uh.. I think she's done washing her hair." I said on the phone.

"UNNIE!!" She walked towards me and snatched her phone off my hand.

JUNG CHAEYEON

"Yeoboseyo? Beomgyu?"

"You're done washing your hair?"

"Uh yes.. how do you know I was washing my hair?"

"Your sister told me." I give her a glare as she looked away innocently, acting like she didn't do anything -_-

"Okay.. Why did you call?"

"Are you free tonight? I'm kinda bored at home so let's go out somewhere if you're free."

"Sure, what time?"