6 - Fainted

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

fainted.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

JUNG CHAEYEON

Since that incident, I stop talking to Beomgyu. He tried to talk to me but I ignored him, every single time..

"Are you coming to school tomorrow? It's that day.." Yeji asked as she stopped her car in front of my apartment.

"I think you should just stay at home.. I'm worried that things will go out of hand if you force yourself," Lia said.

"Yeah.. I think I should just stay at home and relax.." I smiled at them both.

"Let's stay up late tomorrow and have a group call. I think it would be fun," Yeji laughed as I nodded. I walked out of the car and waved at them goodbye before walking up to my unit.

As soon as I reached my apartment unit, I got a call from Unnie. I put down my bag on the couch and answered the call.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Chaeyeon-ah, I'm leaving to Busan with my friends for a project. Is that okay? Are you going to be okay?" She asked worriedly.

"Aigoo unnie, I'll be fine.. Just bring home something for me."

"Hahaha, okay. Sorry, I should've told you earlier.."

"Gwaenchanha.."

"Ok then. Call me if anything happens okay?"

"Hmm.. Enjoy your trip to Busan!!"

Call Ended.

I walked inside my room to change my outfit. I plopped on my bed and turned on my MacBook to watch some Netflix.

‧̍̊˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙  ˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙‧̍̊

CHOI BEOMGYU

The next day, I got inside the class pretty late because I decided to play basketball with Yeonjun and Soobin. Yep, we skip morning assembly and half of the 1st lesson.

"The next time you're late, you'll be in detention Mr. Choi," The teacher said as I just nodded and walked to my seat.

'Huh? Is Chaeyeon absent? I didn't see her or her belongings..'

I decided to just sit down and slept in class. At break, I walked towards Yeji and asked, "Is Chaeyeon absent today? I didn't see any of her belongings.."

"Yeah.. She's absent because of some personal matters.." She answered as I nodded and left.

‧̍̊˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙  ˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙‧̍̊

JUNG CHAEYEON

I woke up with sweats dripping on my forehead and me gasping for air. I had that nightmare again.. *sigh* I looked at my phone and it was already 11 pm. I received so many missed calls from Yeji, Lia, Chaeryeong, Yuna, and Ryujin. I decided to text Yuna.

Chaeyeon
Sorryyy
I suddenly wasn't in the mood for a group call..
sorry :(

Yuna
Owhh, it's okay..
I thought something happened to you since you weren't answering any of our calls
How about we visit you tomorrow morning? 

Chaeyeon
Sure, that would be great :)

I turned off my phone and ran towards the bathroom. My face was pale and my clothes were soaked in sweat. I wiped all the sweat on my face and decided to change my outfit to go to the convenient store.

Once I reached there, I bought a soda and drank them while thinking of the past. Where we used to play together and visit the park.. the 4 of us.. we could be a happy family by now..

I cried at the thought. I want to call unnie and have a talk but decided not to because she would get worried. I decided to just walk anywhere my feet could bring me to. And soon it began to rain.. At least it could hide my tears that were flowing nonstop.

The clouds are crying with me.. 

‧̍̊˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙  ˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙‧̍̊

CHOI BEOMGYU

"What time is it now?" I asked myself and got up from my bed after watching a movie. 

"It's still 11.15 pm.."

I decided to go out for a night stroll. I took my phone, jacket, and key car with me before going down to my apartment's parking lot. I drove my car without actually having a destination to go to, and looked up the sky to see the stars.

Suddenly it rained really hard, which is a pity because I was planning to see the stars. I stopped in front of the traffic lights while waiting for the lights to return to green. I was on my phone when I saw someone familiar crossing the road. She didn't bring any umbrella and she was all wet. What odd is, she didn't even bother to run find shelter and walk at a slow pace.

"Why is she familiar..." I mumbled to myself. Then I clicked, it was Chaeyeon! What the hell is she doing on his rainy night?!

Soon the lights turned green, and honks were heard outside. I was confused, whether to continue driving or to get her. I took a glance at her and noticed she wasn't stopping while the cars are starting to come her way.

I ran up to her, leaving my car on the same spot, and grabbed her before she could cross the road. I catch her on my arms as she fell. "Chaeyeon? Wake up!" I called out for her and shake her body a few times, but she wasn't responding. She's unconscious...

"Aish.." I carried her back to the car and laid her down on the back seat. I drove back to my apartment.

"What happened to you?"