CHAPTER • 29

When the coffee shop closed, Wonwoo helped the other employees to clean up the shop before he went home. When he already reached the apartment, Wonwoo is surprised to see the lights on in the room.

"Mingyu must be home already..." He thought.

Wonwoo looked at the time on his wristwatch and it shows 10:34PM. He's surprised that Mingyu got home first than he did. Mingyu usually comes home late due to his schedules but this time he got home earlier.

Wonwoo decided to go to their bedroom to check on Mingyu. He slowly opened the door and saw no one. Before he could turn around and go check on other rooms, Wonwoo already felt his boyfriend's arms around his waist.

"Are you looking for me?" Mingyu asked and pecked Wonwoo's nape.

Wonwoo turned around to face his topless boyfriend who just finished taking a bath and said, "Who else would I be looking for?"

Mingyu just laughed softly and kissed his boyfriend's lips. Wonwoo can't help but kiss back. He missed Mingyu so much although they live together but he only get to see his boyfriend every night and every morning before they leave for work. He always miss Mingyu. Every second, every minute, and every hour in his every day life.

"You did not come home late today..." Wonwoo said when he pulled out from the kiss.

"My last schedule ended early. I didn't expect that though."

Wonwoo smiled and didn't say anything. He just hugged Mingyu tightly which suddenly made the taller worried, so Mingyu hugged him back to comfort him.

"Hey love... are you okay?" Mingyu asked worriedly as he tried to pull out from the hug to look at his boyfriend's face but he couldn't because Wonwoo tighten the hug and buried his face against Mingyu's bare chest.

"You can tell me what's wrong..." Mingyu softly said and pecked the top of Wonwoo's head. Wonwoo slowly pulled out from the hug and looked at Mingyu straight to the eyes.

"I miss you so much, Kim Mingyu..."

Mingyu chuckled and pinched his boyfriend's cheeks. "But we see each other everyday and we live together." He said.

"Yeah... but not like before." Wonwoo said as he broke eye contact with Mingyu and looked down when he feel tears started forming in his eyes.

"What do you mean, love..?" Mingyu asked worriedly as he lift Wonwoo's chin up to see his boyfriend's face. He can see how teary Wonwoo's eyes are which made him more worried.

"Come on. Tell me what's wrong, please?"

Wonwoo cleared his throat first before he told Mingyu what bothers him.

"Yes, we see each other everyday because we live together but we don't have much time anymore for us... Both of us are busy, especially you... I always want to see you and hear your voice. I miss you every minute of our everyday lives. Whenever I want to call you just to hear your voice, I do it but you often miss my calls... So, I just send you messages for you to know that I always do well."

Mingyu realized too that they can't often go to dates anymore due to his tight schedule. He felt bad about it, so he wants to do something for Wonwoo in return. Also, people, especially his fans, don't know yet that he is in a relationship. His co-models, PLEDIS staff, even the CEO don't know about Mingyu being in a relationship yet even though Mingyu has been a model for almost a year now.

"I am so sorry..." Mingyu said as he cupped his boyfriend's cheeks and gave a peck on his lips. "But the CEO gave me a week break, we can go somewhere and have fun."

"Really? When is that one week break?"

"It will start tomorrow. After a week, I'll be back to work again... I have a schedule somewhere-"

"Where is that somewhere? Is it far?" Wonwoo asked curiously while looking at his boyfriend straight to his eyes.

Mingyu sighed and said, "Uhm, yeah? But don't worry too much. I'll be fine. I'll be gone for three days only."

"What? Three days? Where exactly are you going?"

"Japan... I have a TV guesting schedule where they will interview me." Mingyu said. He knows Wonwoo will be sad about this because they won't be able to see each other for three days. No hugs, no kisses, no cuddles for three days.

"C-can I come with you?"

"I'd love to but what about your work? Will it be okay to your aunt?" Mingyu asked worriedly.

"The coffee shop will be fine, okay? I'm sure my aunt will let me go with you. We couldn't go somewhere freely anymore since you have become a model. Let's make great memories while there's time."

"Fine. Tomorrow, I'll tell the CEO about this and you tell your aunt, okay?"

"Okay, my Mr. Kim." Wonwoo said cutely and chuckled softly. "I love you."

"I love you too, my Mr. Kim." Mingyu said happily and gave Wonwoo a quick peck on the lips.

"Wait. Did you just call me 'Mr. Kim' too?"

"Yes. Why? You got a problem with that?" Mingyu asked as he embraced his arms around Wonwoo's waist.

"Nothing. I just want to make sure what you called me."

"Well, you heard it right, Mr. Kim." Mingyu said and kissed Wonwoo's forehead.

"Stop it." Wonwoo rolled his eyes.

"Why would I?" Mingyu kissed Wonwoo's nose. "That will be your surname in the future." He smirked.

Wonwoo rolled his eyes again when his boyfriend smirked at him. He can't help but blush, so immediately buried his face on Mingyu's chest when he felt his cheeks just heated up. Mingyu noticed it and found it cute, so he teased his boyfriend more.

"Aww, is my Wonwoo blushing? Let me see it." Mingyu said as he tried to lift Wonwoo's head to face him but he couldn't. Wonwoo is too strong, but Mingyu have thought of something. He then tickled Wonwoo on his sides which made Wonwoo to laugh out loud.

"Hahahahaha. Hey, Mingyu. Stop!"

But Mingyu didn't stop and still continued tickling his boyfriend. Wonwoo did all he can to lean on Mingyu's chest and bit it, but not too hard. They're just doing it for fun.

Mingyu groaned and pulled out to see the bite mark on his chest made by his boyfriend. He chuckled and said, "Seriously, Wonwoo? You can still bite me though, but I think we should go to bed and continue what we are doing right now."

Wonwoo punched his boyfriend's chest lightly and said, "Shut up. Let's go rest now. I'm really tired."

The couple then went inside their bedroom. Wonwoo changed his clothes first before joining Mingyu on the bed. They cuddled until they fell asleep.