Where your story begins.

Merlin and my sister were not happy when I returned from Londinium the first time. I had bruises on my face and stitches and I was in love.

Arthur was everything I hoped and more. It took a little more persuading when I asked to return to Londinium, a few exceptions. For one, I had to be trained in sword fighting. Actual training, not just what I had read in Merlin's books, that saved me last time I was in danger. If I was to be with Arthur and his crew, I needed to learn how to protect myself the human way.

My sister had asked me why I let the guards beat me. I explained that if they had seen my eyes, they would know what I was. Merlin has a plan for the Born King, I was not going to ruin it. So I let them slap me around until Blue saved me. He led me to Arthur. End of story.

Rubio and Percy and I kept in touch. They kept me updated on what Arthur was doing, how he was getting more heat on him. I talked to Arthur as much as Merlin allowed, which was not much.

However, after a few months and my improved swordmanship, he allowed me to return twice to Londinium.

At night when the BlackLegs would room the city, Arthur and I snuck out and would stay out until the sun rose. When he and the boys went to go do business I would stay and chat with the girls. I met Lucy properly and the other girls were introduced to me. Blue and I got close as well.

There isn't anything I wouldn't do for that lot.

I do however, keep a handful of secrets from them. Ones that will be revealed in time, but for now must be kept quiet. Some that have started to unfold a day before I was to head back for the third time.