Merlin Is Coming To Dinner - Arthur

I sat at the round table, worrying about Salem, Blue, and Wet Stick. I know Salem took her sword, though I hadn't felt her put both hands on it, so that helped.

But Wet Stick went with them, he left a note with George.

I've gone with Salem and Blue to convince his teacher to come to the castle.

Stick.

I just hoped they made it back safely. I zoned back into the meeting, Bedivere and Bill felt like they should tell Salem what was going on in the kingdom. What her opinions were.

She was the queen and should have responsibilities for the kingdom to get to know her. Right now they were all fascinated because they had only seen her so many times. I agreed, she liked to keep herself busy.

We moved onto the next issue when Salem burst through the doors. Blue and Stick behind her.

I stood and walked closer to them when I saw my Darling was bruised up. I gently grab her face, "It's a long story. I'm not hurt at all." She said, putting her hand on mine.

"Yea! Mom kicked that girl's butt!" Blue shouted, getting a high five from Stick. 

I promised after my uncle chained Salem to his throne room wall and beat her, she would never feel that pain again. I felt angry I wasn't there to protect her. As if she could
read my mind, she kissed me. "This was my doing and it actually helped persuade Marie, Blue's new teacher. Well, co-teacher." She said just so I could hear it.

"Actually, I have some other news for everybody. Listen up!" She held my hand and motioned for the crew to listen, "We got Blue a teacher!"

"Great, where are they?" Bill asked.

"She is with Merlin and my sister, collecting materials to bring here. She will be here with Merlin in two days."

Time froze. Everyone was so silent, the most silent I've ever heard them.

"You mean like Merlin-Merlin?" George asked.

"Like the one that raised you, forged Excalibur, Mage-wizard hybrid, Merlin?" Percy asked.

"The one and only." Salem replied

Hmms were hummed all around the room before everyone started standing abruptly. Leaving the room.

"So I'm gonna meet the man who raised you?" I ask my wife.

She smiled, enjoying my panic only slightly, "Yeah."

"Great."

"Merlin is going to love you, Arthur. I promise. He is just excited to meet you. My husband. The rightful King of England. The man who has had my heart from the very beginning." Salem started kissing me, which if I didn't stop this would lead to something we both wanted to do.

"As much as I love you, I want to make a good impression on Merlin. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I don't have time for all that right now, as much as I want you." I stepped away from my wife.

She only smirked and walked in front of me, pulling my neck down to her lips. She kissed right behind my ear and down my neck. She kissed all the way back to my lips. I grabbed her waist and pushed her against one of the walls.

We made out until my lips were sore and my lungs needed air. I pulled away first, I pushed her shoulders away gently. "I need you to stop tempting me until Merlin is gone."

"Tempting you? As I recall, I was holding up my end of the deal." She paused. "If that's what you want though, I will honor it. I was going to spend the rest of the day in bed, exhausted from traveling. I was going to ask you to join me, but I see you're too busy. So, I'll leave you to it and if you need a 10-minute break or a couple of hours, you know where I'll be." She walked out of the room, with a little walk that made me look at her cute butt.

I shook my head, stay focused! I exiting the room. Ready to get everyone to start scrubbing the castle down. Telling myself not to think about my wife, in our bed, waiting for me. Maybe I could use a little break...