Duty Calls

Maybe I shouldn't have put this thought in Arthur's head because now whenever we were both free, he would find me. Make out with me. Drag me to an empty closet or our room. And go at it. Now, I wasn't complaining, I was just exhausted.

I was also very sore.

He had been doing this for a week straight, pulling me away from Blue and my sword training. I had to start sleeping in Blue's room just to get some rest.

I still hadn't found anyone I trusted to teach Blue, for the time being I taught him what I could. Eventually, I told Merlin and my sister about this. My sister said there was someone Merlin trusted in a city I haven't heard of. She asked me to join her in convincing them to teach my Blue.

I agreed immediately, saying me and Blue would ride to Blackforest field and all ride together to the city tomorrow. Merlin's friend, as I was told, was very intelligent and patient.

I know Blue is going to push and push at his teacher no matter who they are. I needed to know Merlin's friend could handle it. That they could handle Blue.

Now I just had to tell the crew. I pulled Blue from his studies and we walked to the table room. We knocked and walked in. Nobody even looked our way, too busy with themselves and keeping the kingdom peaceful.

I had told them many times, it needs a womanly touch to things. They disagreed and I was willing to wait until they looked as they did now to step in. But since they didn't need my help, I was going to go see my sister.

I coughed to gain anybody's attention, "Hello boys! How is everything going in here?" They all looked at each other, shrugging their shoulders, "Well, alright. I have some news. Merlin said he might have a friend willing to be Blue's teacher."

"That's great Blue!" George said.

"Only thing is, we have to go convince him. Meaning me, Blue and my sister are riding to the city of Polutem." I said the group of them.

All at once, they started to protest, some even standing up and walking over to me.

"Someone is going with you."

"You're not going alone."

"Who is going to help us run the kingdom, if we are stuck too long with him?!" Pointing at Arthur.

It was strange to see Arthur sit quite comfortably in his chair. He had yet to say anything, which was very uncharacteristic. "Arthur, what do you think?" Goosefat asked him.

"I will tell you what Arthur is going to say. He is going to say, yes. Because I don't ever remember asking to go. This was simply to tell you, where Blue and I will be instead of an Irish goodbye." I said to the lot of them.

Arthur still didn't look convinced, so I marched proudly over to him whispering, "If I go convince this person to be Blue's teacher, I will have so much more free time. Meaning we could have so much more free time, together."

Arthur didn't even think about, "Alright, they are going." Though he looked at me, unsure. "By themselves...?"

I roll my eyes before pulled his head and ear to my mouth, "If you send someone to follow us or guard us. I will make sure Blue is on his worst behavior and this teacher doesn't come back with us. Do you know what that means? My schedule will fill up, no more free time." I fake pout to him.

"You wouldn't." He narrowed his eyes at me.

"I wouldn't? Try me." I cross my arms.

He does the same, it was down to us having a stare-off. Arthur finally giving in, "Fine, they go alone."