Epilogue

"Mother!"

"Mom! Tell us a story!"

"Excuse me," I say to my youngest.

"Will you please tell us a story?"

"What story do you want to hear?" I ask as I sit on the floor.

"The one with the giants and the beanstalk!"

"No! The one with the sleeping princess!"

"How about a story with a boy called Blue, two swords, and a very large snake?" I ask

"Are you writing a book, my Darling?" Arthur walked into the room, "You two behaving?"

"Yes, father!" The two of them both said.

"I'm try to tell a story here and you are interrupting," I said to him, as he sits down behind me. "Anyways, it starts when mommy meets Blue."

"You have to start from the beginning. The very beginning." Our son says.

Arthur and I say at the same time, "We both woke up." Before we even finished half the story, the kids fell asleep.

"Goodnight, Uther. Goodnight, Lilith." Arthur closed the door to their room. "Did the baby go to sleep?" I asked him.

"Yes, she is in her crib. Did Blue go to sleep yet?" Arthur asked me, as we held hands and walked to Blue's room.

"Last time I checked, he was studying for Merlins big test. Also, Marie as been making him work really hard." We opened the door to see Blue, passed out on his bed. His books all around him. I blew out the candle and moved the hair from his forhead and kissed him.

I walked back to Arthur, and we closed his door and now walked to our room. I looked up to my husband's scarred and handsome face. "Are you falling for me, like I'm falling for you?" He asked, looking at me from the corner of his eye.

"You had me from the very beginning, once I looked into your eyes. I was yours. And you were mine. And now we are outnumbered by our kids."

"We can add another to them." He winked at me and picked me up.

"Arthur! NO! Stop." He put me down, once in our room, and captured my lips with his. "Maybe another one wouldn't hurt." I give into him.

He slammed our doors shut and they all lived happily ever after.