Epilogue

Sol

"Stop it!"

"I'm not doing anything." Pearce defendes himself while holding his laugh, stuffing air to his disgusting blushing-out-of-sweat cheeks.

"You will regret this." I told him before I heard someone yell, "Leave her out of this!" It's my dad.

I tiptoed to the direction of the sound and hid behind the old tree about several meters from him and the man he's talking to.

"No one, especially from your bloodline, will inherit my power. You remember that." He told my dad.

"Who's that?" Pearce whispered and so I shushed him.

They must've heard it because they reacted. Pearce, what the heck.

"She is a little girl, Tony. And she is your niece." He ended before walking out but the man said something else that my dad probably didn't hear and it creeped me out.

"Power should not be shared."

I opened my eyes and found myself in a white room. There's a dextrose stuck to my hand and when I tried to get up, my abdomen hurt.

"You need to rest. The spell of the stick will spread in your blood and vampire killer can be fatal even to you." An old man in his lab coat said.

"Perturbateaurs." It came out of my mouth weakly.

"Carla has our word. We will treat you." He looked down to the floor almost looking as a bow, "Alpha."

"You are the Alpha. We will protect you." My weak body didn't react to those several big voices saying that line together.

"You didn't capture my friends, did you?" I asked, referring to the twins.

"We only do as you command, Alpha." The old man said.

"Then tell me what is going on." I commanded.

"Antonio Deltaveña had passed away and left his throne." That explains it, I think. The man that killed my parents is now dead.... How should I react?

"You are the only living Alpha." He added and I just stared at him processing everything when I saw the calendar behind him.

I have to go.

I stood up and pulled the dextrose out of my skin and it healed in seconds. In the fastest speed I could go, I ran to the exit of that building but found myself in an unfamiliar view.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"New Mexico." A young man answered. He's wearing a leather jacket, he's one of them.

It's the first day of classes after spring break and I'm half a day away from where my school is. But who am I kidding, I just really wanna go home and not think about all.... this.

"Get me a car." I told the guy but the old man was in front of me already and he handed me.... keys?

And hell, it matches the Jaguar beside me. A convertible Jaguar XJS.

"We have developed a technology like a witch's power to read what's on the mind of a...." He just pointed at me.

"You know where to find me." I hopped on my ride and took off.

The minute I arrived in LA, classes have ended. I don't even know what I'm doing in the parking lot. It's just like the first day I came here, students smoking and gossiping, enjoying their normal lives.

"Now that's what I'm talking 'bout, yo." Rob said as she saw the car that I'm leaning on. Meg ran immediately and hugged me.

Behind were Zack and Kevin who are smiling before they both kiss each sides of my cheek.

"How's life?" Meg asked as if we didn't see each other for a long time.

"I found out I'm the Alpha of Alphas." I asnwered seriously, "Except that I'm weak without a pack."

"Who said you didn't have a one?" I turned to my back and saw the twins heading towards us.

I know what she's saying, "A pack with only one werewolf?" I asked.

"For almost a century, we were trapped with supernatural doctors and do you really think they wouldn't be successful with at least one experiment?" She asked which confused me.

I tilted my head and my eyes were focused on her hand when claws suddenly grew.

"But that means-"

Again, I was cut of by him who was standing inches front of me already....

"That's right." He whispered to my ear,

"And I'm your mate."