(10) - Father -

10 - Father -

The Astroma Station is slowly coming in-order despite the tension within its high-ranking officials. Maskmana slumped down on his seat, heaving a breath as he removed his helm, revealing a golden-haired man. He tilted his head, hearing his neck pop with a sigh, looking ahead as he soon saw the monitors spread around the station, seeing Boboiboy in one of them as he held some files whilst walking beside Yaya, he smiled.

'It's lucky that you have her, Boboiboy.' He thought, soon trailing off to his friend.

Amato and Boboiboy's argument boiled over and spread around the station like an omen, if the two superiors were in one room, the atmosphere thickened and the rest of the staff agents clamored with their words, he massaged his temples at the tirade. 'What to do with those two...' His thoughts trailed for a moment when he heard a faint buzzing noise that soon blared around his room, he stood up in shock, soon seeing one of the other stations hounding an emergency line, he wore his helmet in a hurry.

As soon as he answered, his eyes widened, hands turning clammy beneath the iron-cladded limb. The holographic screen presented several figures in the control room, bloodied and struggling when a body flew from the side to the control panel, lifeless as he heaved a breath, soon a figure came into view, walking before the screen, the hood shrouding him in mystery as a gleaming grin prevailed. The hooded figure tilted their head, smirking, "So... you do exist here, how interesting..." He spoke in a gruffly uncanny voice, but Maskmana couldn't query the tone due to the scene.

"Who are you?!" He exclaimed, the glow of his helm showing his fluxed emotions, his eyes widened when the figure said, "Adam. you best prepare... your little life shall play nothing to this world once I finish..." There was a figure approaching from behind, hooded as well, calling him over, "Time to go." He murmured, tilting to the holographic screen presenting Maskmana and he lifted his hand, snapping his finger as the line cut, static blaring across the screen.

Maskmana heaved a breath, eyes widened as he pressed the paging systems of the Station.

"What do you mean, sir?!"

As Gopal exclaimed, his friends and Amato remained stationed inside Maskmana's office, seemingly alarmed by what he said. "Celeste Station has been... decimated. The enemy remains the same however you see it." Maskmana stated, words hung heavy in the air. Fang gritted his teeth as he tightened his fist. Boboiboy frowned, "How long?" He inquired, the rest turning to him before staring back to Maskmana, "From how far Celeste Station was, their attack will come in the next 16 hours. We'll see them by then, granted they don't have someone like Ochobot." He answered, earning a sigh and nod from Boboiboy.

Fang turned to the rest, "Yaya. Ying. take the rear for now. They took out an entire station, they'll have to have more than ours. Ying, I'll also task you on Floor 14 to keep guard of the Power-sphere Room." "Roger, sir." Yaya and Ying stated, saluting as he nodded, dismissing them as the two ladies ran off to their stations.

Fang turned to Boboiboy who wore a defeated gaze, sighing as he massaged his temples, earning a small smirk from Fang, "You'll be up top. Keep the station steady from incoming attacks." Fang commanded as Boboiboy nodded, soon turning to Maskmana, "I'll be checking on the rest of the ship, we have a few more quips to repair–we can't take anymore damage." He stated, Fang turned to Gopal who looked anxious.

"Man the camera's, Gopal. i'll be managing the other floors." Fang expressed, seeing the older's face liven up, moving beside the holographic desk as Amato walked towards him, "I'll try to reach the other stations and the Main Base, use the comms to your advantage." Amato stated, earning a soft hum from the rest as they headed out. Gopal knew how to use holographic desks due to their work, "Surprised you've adjusted so well, Captain." Gopal smirked as he said, "I have to. It's part of the job anyway." After their light chat, Gopal made use of the table, seeing the emergency line's recorded video, pressing it to see the gruesome sight, earning a shiver down his spine.

Amato looked angered by the figure that emerged but Gopal gasped, staring at the figure with familiarity. 'It's him... the guy from the mirror... no, it's someone like him!?' Amato noted the younger male's concern, he asked, "What's wrong?" "Call TAPOPS right now, sir. Hurry!" Gopal frantically demanded, his face laced with urgency.

The spaceships of the enemy line adorned with a weird torch-symbol came up-front, slowly firing as the Station's defenses were up, Boboiboy and Maskmana presently up at the top area of the Station. Boboiboy flicked his wrist, turning into Blaze as he voiced, "Here they come, sir." Maskmana unsheathed his silver sword, and soon stood for battle. Blaze saw the incoming ships deploying robotic and weird looking minions. Maskmana watched Boboiboy take a running start and use the enemies like stepping stones while defeating them. 'Huh, he's quite reckless.' He thought, hearing cluttering as he turned to rush and slice off the landing enemies with ease.

Yaya felt the Station's shuffling, turning to the nearby agents, "Those that can fight, keep each floor safe! Avoid them from reaching the Power-spheres!" "Yes, ma'am!" She flew off to the following floor, surprised when the nearby glass-window shattered, seeing a harpoon clung onto the ground as she hissed, seeing the enemy ship deploy people using the string. "What is going on..." She uttered, seeing the enemies carrying odd spears and swords, charging at her as she dodged their attacks, moving to kick or punch them off.

Meanwhile, Ying checked the power-sphere room once before heading out, locking the door behind her with a safe-lock. "What a surprise to see someone like you..." An ominous uncanny voice spoke, making her alert, turning to see some figure coming up from the ground using the metal to form its figure as it soon showed a green-hooded male.

Ying's eyes were widened when the man looked up, showing his brown orbs to her as she silently gasped, "Y-You... who..." She uttered, trying to formulate words when the man attacked, "Sand Puncture!" He yelled, swatting his hand as several bullets came from his body, soon turning into pointed sand, slowly solidifying upon contact as Ying managed to dodge them. She rushed towards him, kicking him only for her leg to go through him, soon he warped to the side.

Ying flipped her figure, using her elbow to keep her up as she kicked upwards to him, "Contort Movement!" She repeatedly kicked him with speed, leaving him to dodge as they soon stood before each other, "Who are you and why do you look like Gopal?!" She exclaimed, glaring at the green-cladded male who bore a smirk to her anger.

"I didn't tell you I'd answer now didn't I?" The other Gopal stated, swatting his hand to remove some parts of the wall, turning them into silver-daggers, pointing to her, "You'd best go sleep now. It's getting late." He added as he flicked his wrist, soon the daggers flew to Ying, she used her abilities, dodging him as she heard a loud explosion from the higher floor, thinking, 'Fang... guys, stay strong...'