05:00 A.M.

05:00 A.M.

JEOLLADO (1895)

"Ah, h-hi J-Jessica Jung?!" The woman awkwardly waves her hand infront of the patient whose eyes widened in shocked. How? Why she's here in the first place? TaeYeon mentioned before that she's living in the year 1945? So how did she seen her physically? Was she dreaming?

Jessica pinch her cheek to confirm if she's still sleep talking but she could only wince in pain and the other presence silently giggle on her weirdness made Captain Kim struggles to held back her laugh but only receives a deathly glare from the blonde young woman.

"TaeYeon? How did I end up here?" Jessica asked but TaeYeon also didn't know as well and could only shrugged before her sister nudge her.

"Who are you? Are you my sister's secret lover?" Moonbyul questioned made the two flustered and TaeYeon hissed.

"WHAT ARE YOU???!!" TaeYeon harshly punch her sister's arm and Jessica looked at her suspiciously.

"Secret lover?? NO FREAKING WAY!!!" Jessica snorted but deep inside she likes TaeYeon a bit.

"Why??? My sister here was definitely a charmer and lovable around women here in Jeollado?! Aww--- YAH!!!" Moonbyul caresses her arm when the Captain pinches her again.

"How are you? Are you hurt somewhere?" TaeYeon asked but Jessica shook her head.

"The last time I remember I was making my way on our school building from home in the middle of the night to checked on the old storage room where we magically met in a different dimension then I felt dizzy and ended up waking up here while being observed by both of you." Jessica stated.

"So it means that you suddenly end up here without any idea of how?" TaeYeon clarified and the blonde just nod.

"Hmmmm." TaeYeon sighed.

"So your story about seeing and meeting this mysterious person from a different world was true." Moonbyul butted in and her sister could only nod.

"I couldn't believe it at first but after we met a few times from that scary and abandoned buulding made me convinced it's totally real." Captain Kim said.

knock knock

"Oh, come in." TaeYeon yells softly.

"Miss Kim, I already bought the medicine you asked for me." Yongsun appears holding a parcel contains various of medicine for Jessica after they found her from the old school building TaeYeon often visited.