03:00 P.M.

"I think we should stay here for another day again." The day after the Seoul attack, TaeYeon make sure that the coast were clear from the Pyongyang rebels before they get outside but unfortunately there's still some of them lurking around the area and the Captain had no choice but to spend the rest of the evening with Jessica. She sat beside her lover who couldn't sat still because of the tension and trauma, the war has caused.

"I'm sorry for bringing you here." She felt Jessica leans her head into her shoulder and cling into her arms like she needs TaeYeon's warmth. The Captain never told twice when she engulfs the latter into her embrace as they spend the nights together, thankfully, before the rebels were spotted by her she secures their food to eat after an hour of fishing nearby the cold river in the mountain.

"As long as you're here with me I won't be afraid from anything else." Jessica answered without looking at the Captain's adoring eyes towards her. She marvels the woman's modern beauty since she knew that Jessica lives from the other timeline that she could called her a "time traveller", but she loves her presence day by day and wouldn't let her go not for now that they were an official couple.

"I will protect you trust me Jessica." She answered with her soft and tender voice made the other woman felt loved.

"Aren't you sleepy?" She saw how Jessica's eyes close then open once in awhile it makes her look more adorable in her opinion.

"Just keep on talking Tae." Jessica leans comfortably at her like a koala but TaeYeon doesn't care as soon as she felt the younger woman fell asleep, she holds her tightly in her arms and they sat together in the corner of the cave and only their love with each other keeps them alive throughout the war.

"I won't let anything bad happen to you." She leans her head into Jessica as her mind clouded with thoughts of what ifs

"I don't want to lose you like how I lose Sooyeon before." Then, she suddenly noticed that Jessica's surname was also a Jung it might be coincidence that she and Sooyeon shared the same Jung and the resemblance of their faces added a proof towards TaeYeon's suspicions.

"Jung Jessica? Jung Sooyeon?" She thought.

"It couldn't be."  She shrugging off the thoughts and just focus on sleeping figure of Jessica on her arms.

------

The war hasn't end until the Pyongyang rebels wouldn't surrender and invaded different cities and provinces and according to the other officer alive, the United States of America and Philippines are willing to deploy their forces against Pyongyang so the war will end that she's convinced they were in the good hands but it would take more time for them to make their enemies surrendered since they already made Seoul city their own base and might affect the innocent civilians. The group of Seoul army were being jailed under the rebels and many of them were died, TaeYeon was afraid since she had Jessica with her, she couldn't risk them both and the only option was to escaped the area peacefully without being noticed by the Pyongyang soldiers that securing their location. They left as quickly as possible so no one would recognized or else they will be captured as a hostage against the Seoul army or worst they will have to receive punishments, she wanted Jessica's safety until she could bring her back home from where she truly belongs even if it hurts her deeply that they will be separated from each other.

"What are you thinking?" Jessica noticed her lover's whose in a deep thought since they left the cave a few hours ago and headed to Jeollado.

"I don't want you to leave me." The Captain desperately begged for her lover but still it will be Jessica's choice.

"I will not gonna leave you." After being a couple for a  few days, Jessica decided to stay here in the same timeline with TaeYeon but the red thread will separates them in the future because Jessica didn't belong in 1895 or history will be ruined by the time warp she made from the future of 2020 between 1895 era.

"Really?" Jessica nodded and peck TaeYeon's lips as they walked through the muddy path through Jeollado.

"How about your relatives especially your parents?" The Captain was happy yet she's concerned over Jessica since they're living during the war and she didn't want to see Jessica hurt.

"I'm missing them but I think I couldn't lived without you now." Jessica's tears fell on her cheeks but TaeYeon manage to wipes them off and stares at her beauty. Jessica got shy from her lovers sweet behavior towards her and takes care of her like a real baby.

"I love you Jessica." The sudden confession surprises Jessica before TaeYeon intertwined their hands together. Those sweet gestures was one of the main reason she would kike to spend her lifetime together with Captain Kim and her sisterly relationship with Yongsun and Moonbyul, they were kind and generous on her.

"I love you too Tae." Jessica leans closer as their faces met each other before the Captain captured her lips.

"We will survive these together." TaeYeon motivates her lover as they walked together peacefully now and on their way through their small journey.

"I trust your words." Jessica put all of her faith and trust on TaeYeon's hand.

"After the war, I'll make sure that you will be the happiest woman in the world." Her heart beaten so fast when she heard TaeYeon's words yet she doesn't want to expect so much from her anytime soon so she made sure that the Captain was serious.

"Are you serious TaeYeon?" Jessica's questions filled with doubts but from her lovers expression says it all.

"I'm being serious here Jessica." TaeYeon scoffed when her lover doubted her way of romance.

"Good way to ruin the moment now." Seeing the Captain's sulky behavior made her more looking adorable through Jessica's eyes.

"I didn't expect it coming so it's really a surprise from me." Jessica explained so the Captain won't hurt by her own feelings.

"I'll promise I will marry you." That's it, the words she doesn't expected coming from her lover's mouth was finally spilled.

"Can I give you my answer now?"

"Huh?"

"My answer is YES." Jessica carefully said before she was suddenly carried by TaeYeon on her arms.

"Finally, I will soon get married to you." TaeYeon successfully confessed at Jessica over and over again.

"I love you honey."

"I love you too."

To be continued