09:00 A.M.

"I'm sorry for your loss Commander." TaeYeon called immediately when she heard the news of tragic incident of suicide bombing in Seoul headquarters made by their enemy alongside with Irene's sudden death turns Commander Bae into a deep remorse and called for emergency meeting that he will leave his position and resign because of the incident and everyone respects his decision before the President quickly accept his resignation letter giving him their deep condolences and funeral rights for Ms. Irene Bae, the only daughter.

"I will go to Seoul for the funeral and come back immediately in case there's a sudden changed of plan." With a heavy heart, Captain Kim sadly announces to her troops.

"Send our deepest condolences for Commander Bae." One of her lieutenants and everyone inside the camp send theirs as well.

"I'm sorry too Captain Kim." Everyone knew about her relationship with Irene before she announced to them that they called off the engagement.

"Thank you for your warmest sympathy." She early dismissed the emergency meeting with her squad and went home safe to pack up her stuffs to bring on her journey to Seoul.

"I will leave you the authority when I'm in Seoul for a short time." After calling Moonbyul from the barracks, they started to have small conversation about the sudden circumstances and her younger sister send her warm message as well for Commander Bae.

"We will be fine here as long as you'll get back home safe for us and I felt shocked when you told me the news of Irene's death and the needs to say sorry for you since you had shared great friendship with her unnie." Moonbyul carefully console her half sister and watched her pack her things and remember Jessica's with Yongsun right now.

"Will you bring Jessica with you?" That question halts TaeYeon's movement and thought for awhile since Jessica was her responsibility because she doesn't belong on this timeline and due to an accident of time travelling she stayed for long and even made promise that she will take her back home but with the unexpected turn of events she quickly forget about it.

"Why will you bring me?" Both of them were jumped from surprise when Jessica and Yongsun in the picture before the duo spotted Captain Kim packing stuffs on her duffle bag like she's having a long journey.

"What are you doing Miss Kim are you going somewhere?" Yongsun asked as pointed at the packed stuffs.

"Yes, I'm going to Seoul." Captain Kim studied her lover's reaction but Jessica seems frozen on her spot.

Seoul? Jessica was originally lives in Seoul before she and her sister went to Jeollado on their grandmother home to study because their parents will leave for work outsider the country and they will left alone so her father decided that they must stay with his mother instead of leaving them behind without guardian.

"I want to go with you in Seoul." With their shocked expression, they looked quizzically at Jessica who made her decision to accompany her lover to Seoul.