06:00 P.M.

JEOLLADO BOUNDARY

"I'm seeing the boundary already." Jessica said cheerfully with her swollen ankle.while Captain Kim smiling from behind holding a gun.

"I'm happy you finally reach the boundary Jessica." Captain Kim said.

"What are you saying I'm the only who reaches the boundary. We reach it together TaeYeon." Jessica smiling back at the Captain who shows her sadden expression.

"Did you see the red thread?" Jessica asked curiously.

"No, why did you ask?" Captain Kim answered and asked.

"It cuts into half while we are running from the forest." Jessica explained.

"It cuts?" Captain Kim bitterly smile but she kept it from Jessica.

"Yeah, my god!!" Jessica's eyes widen in shocked.

"What happen here?" Jessica saw the devastated place of Jeollado where everyone were injured and dead bodies scattered around them.

"TaeYeon?" Jessica turns her back but TaeYeon was nowhere to be seen.

"Captain Kim?" She's searching for her lover who suddenly disappear from behind.

"Miss Jung?" She heard Lieutenant Moon waves her hand and runs towards her.

"Moonbyul." Jessica was getting worried about TaeYeon.

"Where's TaeYeon unnie?" The Lieutenant asked her.

"She's here with me just awhile ago as we encountered the rebels on the way and when I looked back she's already gone." Jessica stated and Moonbyul just nod.

"Maybe she's wandering around and check the injured civilian." Moonbyul patted Jessica's shoulder before she took the latter on their secret base.

"I'm sure she will search for us especially when you're not with her." Moonbyul tried to lighten up the mood and took Jessica with them.

"Thanks Moon." Jessica gave off a little smile but her whole thoughts wanders for her lover.

"She will be perfectly fine." Moonbyul smiled in return.

------

"You're here." Yongsun greeted them.

"Thank god you're safe." She hugged Jessica and Moonbyul signal to check the outside.

"Where's Captain Kim?" Yongsun asked.

"She's suddenly gone when I'm looking for her." Jessica explained but she had a bad feeling about TaeYeon's whereabouts.

"She's concern about the Jeollado residence since she enter the military. She promise to protect all the important for her especially you." Yongsun smile and let Jessica sat on the wooden chair.

"You're injured?!" Yongsun noticed the swollen ankle of the innocent woman who survives the tragedy in Seoul.

"Does it hurts?" Yongsun asked as she attends the injured woman.

"A little bit." Jessica wince in pain when Yongsun clean the minor wound from her ankle and carefully put bandage on it.

"I'm worried about TaeYeon." Jessica suddenly said and Yongsun stop.

"She will be fine." Yongsun seriously said and take the seat beside her.

"The other countries already send their army to our country and will backing us up against the Pyongyang rebels by tomorrow." Yongsun got a sudden call from their other Commander.

"Really?" Jessica sounds so happy by the news and Yongsun held her hands.

"I'm proud that you make it safe here." Yongsun encourage her.

"Captain Kim saves me and protect me on our way here." Jessica's eyes sparkles when she mentioned how good and brave TaeYeon was earlier.

"Captain Kim loves you the most." Jessica blushed after hearing it from Yongsun.

"I love her too." Jessica shyly said.

"I know." Yongsun sadly smile.

------

"What are you talking about?" Moonbyul yelled on the other line after she got a call from their allies whose searching back on the mountain.

"You got to be kidding me Sergeant." Moonbyul sternly said.

"No it won't happen, I will be there immediately." Moonbyul yelled angrily.

"Wait for me to clarify the body found." Moonbyul harshly ended the call and search for Yongsun.

"Yong?" She found the girl.

"Where's Miss Jessica?" Moonbyul asked.

"She's already fell asleep." Yongsun said and smile back to Moonbyul.

"I will be off to the mountain tonight."

"Huh why so sudden?" Yongsun asked confusedly.

"I need to clarify something." Moonbyul felt scared by the sudden news from the call earlier.

"Clarify about what?" Yongsun asked and held Moonbyul's hand into hers.

"They found my sister's dead body." Yongsun's eyes widen while Moonbyul keep her composure not to broke down in tears.

"But Jessica says she's with her." They were both confused about Jessica's story awhile ago that they reached Jeollado boundary together.

"That's what I think Yong so I needed to clarify that it's my older sister's body or not." Moonbyul said seriously and sighed heavily.

"Take good care of Jessica while I'm away and take TaeYeon home." Yongsun nod.

"I hope she's still alive and believe Jessica's statement was right." Moonbyul sighed again.

"But Jessica's statement was false? What are we going to do?" Moonbyul gritted her teeth and clench her hand balling into fist as she held her tears back.

"Then I won't be able to accept it." Moonbyul cried on Yongsun's shoulder and the other woman wrapped her arms around the Lieutenant's waist.

"She will be fine." Yongsun whisper.

"If they confirmed that the body belongs to Captain Kim then I won't be able to accept it either." Yongsun cried with her.

"She protected Jessica." Moonbyul whispered back and held into Yongsun.

"She really loves her."

"Can you stay with me when I go through these hardest times Yong?" Moonbyul asked.

"Of course you can count on me."

"Thanks."

"I love you Moonbyul."

"What did you say?"

"I won't repeat it." Yongsun pouted.

"Okay just hold me for awhile."

"Okay."

"I love you too Yong."

To be continued.