07:00 P.M.

INSIDE JESSICA'S DREAM

On the other side of parallel dimension where everything started. Jessica opens her eyes and saw that she's on the place where she first heard and met a stranger named TaeYeon before, it's reminiscing yet she felt hurt and pain inside. The red thread string appears on her ring finger but it was cut, she cried without her knowing and her heart beating like crazy yet painfully when she wants to remember something but she couldn't, she lose all of her memories from TaeYeon's timeline wayback in 1895, she tried to remember the person and the place where she often sees in her dreams.

"TaeYeon?" She once called until a faceless silhouette appears infront of her.

"Jessica be careful until we meet again." The silhouette says before she slowly vanished into thin air.

"Hey where are you going?" Jessica offers her hand into the stranger but the silhouette keeps on vanishing.

"Wait up!" She screams until everything turns blurry and she slowly she fell sleepy following the stranger's back.

------

"Unnie? Unnie? Unnie?" Krystal tried to wake her older sister up because they need to attend their classes early in the morning.

"Huh?" Jessica open up her eyes still in dazed and she found herself on her bed inside her room in Jeollado.

"Hurry up we're going to be late!!!" Krystal annoyingly said before she hurriedly went down on their kitchen where their grandma preparing their breakfast.

"Where am I?" Jessica looks at herself in the mirror as she stood up and felt something wrong on her. She tried to recall everything but nothing came up but suddenly her tears fell from eyes without her knowing. Deja Vu.

"Is there something wrong Jessica?" Her grandma Sooyeon called her in a worried tone when her eldest granddaughter hasn't come down yet for breakfast together.

"Am I dreaming?" Jessica asked weirdly and her grandma shows a confused expression on her.

"I think you are so hurry up and come down to eat your breakfast before you go to school with your sister." Her grandma said before leaving.

"Who are you?" Jessica asked herself through the mirror.

"It was such a miserable dream I had." Jessica felt kinda off on herself but she shrugged it and came down for breakfast.

"Weird." She whisper to herself.

"Unnie you're just weird today." Krystal eyes her older sister as she ate her pancakes prepared by their grandma Sooyeon.

"I think so too." Jessica admitted.

"You admit it for the first time." Krystal's surprise expression made Sooyeon laughed at her two granddaughter.

"You're getting funnier nowadays Krystal." Their grandma interrupted.

"She's annoying." Jessica roll her eyes and answer her grandma instead.

"She's back." Krystal tease.

"Shut up!' Jessica glare at her sister.

"I'm done." The eldest stood up leaving Krystal and her grandma alone.

"I bet she's having PMS." Krystal said while laughing hard with her grandma.

"Don't tease your sister like that she's developing wrinkles nowadays." Her grandma joke.

"I CAN STILL HEAR YOU!!" Jessica yelled.

------

AT THE SCHOOL

"Good morning Jung!" Sooyoung greets coldly but Jessica just ignores her.

"Why are she like that?" Sooyoung whisper on Krystal beside her instead.

"Sorry PMS." Krystal smiled back.

"Wait up unnie!" Krystal followed her older sister on the hallway together leaving confused Sooyoung behind.

"Hello babe." Tiffany arrives with her signature eyesmile towards her lover.

"Does Jessica already knew about us?" Sooyoung asked her girlfriend as she took her bag from Tiffany.

"I haven't tell her yet but I will do later." Tiffany answered happily and cling into Sooyoung's arms.

"She's weird today." Sooyoung scratch her neck while walking through the hallway eyeing Jessica and Krystal infront of them.

"She's just being Jessica Jung." Tiffany defended her bestfriend.

"Yes, she's Jessica Jung." Sooyoung sighed but got a kiss on her cheek from Tiffany instead.

"Good morning." Tiffany smiled.

"Cheeky Fany."

-------

Everything happens so fast and Jessica will get home earlier since the teacher from their last period dismissed them earlier than expected. Jessica stays behind because she's waiting for Krystal but Tiffany accompany her while waiting for Sooyoung to walk her home.

"Me and Sooyoung were already an item, Sica." Tiffany doesn't had the chance to tell her bestfriend during class because they were too busy and they doesn't ate lunch together because Sooyoung invited her outside.

"Good for you." Jessica simply said.

"Is there something wrong?" Tiffany asked.

"I felt weird when I woke up earlier." Jessica sighed heavily.

"Maybe you're just lack of sleep." Tiffany laugh at her bestfriend's weird antics.

"I know how much you love sleep." Tiffany added while patting her bestfriend's shoulder.

"I'm having a painful dream." Jessica trying to recall everything until her teacher caught her and calls into the detention for not listening on their Chemistry class.

"Painful?" Tiffany started to listen.

"In my dreams I felt like it's real, I met someone and we became a lover but I couldn't remember everything even her face." Jessica pouted and sighed desperately.

"You're reading too much fairytale book." Tiffany laugh before Krystal interrupted.

"Let's go home unnie!" Krystal cheerfully jumped and pulls her sister together with Tiffany followed by Sooyoung behind.

"Let's eat ice cream!" Tiffany scream happily joining Krystal's hyper level of energy as they marched outside together.

"Are they drunk?" Jessica glare at them and began to embarrassed from everyone who caught their attentions.

"They've been eating too much sweets." Sooyoung facepalm herself while watching her girlfriend happily went inside the ice cream parlor with Krystal.

"I must stop Krystal for hanging out too much with your girlfriend." Jessica glare at the innocent Sooyoung.

"Hey, sweets isn't bad since it's also food." Sooyoung defended.

"Yeah, yeah, is it your treat?" Jessica follows the happy duo inside.

"Huh? Who says it's my treat?" Sooyoung pointed at herself.

"Who else beside Tiffany??" Jessica pointed at her bestfriend mentioning Sooyoung's name.

"It's my girlfriend's treat today so order as much as you can." Tiffany said to Krystal whose scanning her favorites on the menu.

"What are you doing Fany?" Sooyoung hurriedly went into their seat and scolding Tiffany but as a whipped girlfriend she ended up treating them four.

"Thank you Sooyoung!" The poor woman almost made her bankrupt from them and went home crying with an empty wallet.

To be continued