01:00 A.M.

JEOLLADO (1895)

*Author's note: The red thread of fate was already connected and attached through their heart, mind and soul and could be possibly break once the other half was dead or passed away but if they were both alive then the invisible thread remains. The two people connected with the red thread could be possibly lived on the same or different time or even on the same or different places but it was very rare and special it means that they're already met and reconnect again from their past life and reborn in two different person. The red thread is invisible from the eyes of a normal person but the connected people will frequently dream about their other half and could possibly experience the same feelings with each other.*

"How's your sleep sis?" Moonbyul greets her older sister who slept in an awkward position on her desk.

"How's sleeping with another woman?" TaeYeon teases her younger sister and rolled her eyes when she saw how Moonbyul wink and smirk at her. The younger woman on her military suits was known as the famous heartbreaker who always flirting around with different women in every places.

'Such a heartbreaker.' TaeYeon thought.

"Good morning Ms. Kim and Ms. Moon." Yongsun greets her two master who stares at her arrival but TaeYeon could only shrugged while Moonbyul smile gracefully at her.

"Your breakfast is ready." Yongsun bowed at them before TaeYeon speak.

"Thank you Yong." TaeYeon called their maid by its own nickname that Yongsun used to heard from the lieutenant ever since she stepped her foot on the Kim household and the older woman always treats her as a friend unlike how Moonbyul teases and annoys her everyday.

"You can join us if you want?" TaeYeon added as she shows her charming smile.

"If Ms. Kim wants me to join then I will join you." Yongsun shyly said but Moonbyul had an silly idea.

"Hey Tae why don't you invite Irene sometimes to join us on our breakfast." Moonbyul nonchalantly said before her eyes landed on Yongsun's painful expression.

"Irene is busy with her study and I don't want to bother her as well." TaeYeon replied in a gentle manner.

"C'mon she's your FIANCEE." Moonbyul emphasize the word before she watched Yongsun's sour expression when Irene's name mentioned.

"What's your point then?" TaeYeon suspiciously eyed her sister before her eyes caught Yongsun's expression.

"Is there something wrong Yong?" The beautiful lieutenant asked.

"I think I'm not feeling well." Yongsun lied.

"Maybe you should take a rest." TaeYeon concerned at her.