11:00 P.M.

2 YEARS LATER

"I'm glad we're getting a short vacation!" Erika stretches her arms as they spend their Christmas at Jeollado again.

"I love you for always traveling with me." Jessica said as she pulled her lover while walking through the downtown together.

"How's the MoonSun cafe?" Erika asked as she intertwined their hands together strolling at the beautiful night view of the province.

"It's quite famous now because of you." Jessica peck her lover's lips.

"I don't have an idea that my wife was pretty much sweet talker now." Erika said in between their stolen kisses.

"I just remember how you proposed to me on this place." Jessica recalls.

"Yeah it's so epic." Erika sighed when she recalls the embarrassing memories with her wife.

"But it's worth it." Jessica laugh.

"I should be grateful that you still say yes to an idiot like me." Erika continued.

"It's fun just so you know." Jessica tease.

"Fun for you." Erika scoffed.

"You almost lost the ring." Jessica remember so well that made Erika embarrassed because she slipped on her foot making her fell down on her butt.

"I hate Christmas!" Erika was annoyed because she proposed when the ground was slippery and wet turns out that the proposal gone worse than she expected it would turns out nice and romantic.

"But I love Christmas!" Jessica retorted.

"I won't forget it even in my dreams." Erika snorted and stop clinging on her wife whose laughing at her cuteness.

"I love you my adorable baby!" Jessica screams happily.

"We better get hurry or Tiffany will definitely kill us if we let Simon stays with them for too long." Erika changes the topic as she pulled her wife with her on their way home.

"Our baby will be fine with them besides Sooyoung was good with kids." Jessica said because she wasn't worried for their baby on their friend's house. Simon was their surrogate son with Erika's egg cell inside Jessica's womb as they search for sperm donor so technically it's their own son because he resembles Jessica and Erika so much but more like Jessica's cold attitude.

"Simon is still our baby." Erika annoyingly said and pulls her wife with her again.

"Fine." Jessica scoffed and follows her wife's pull until the red thread invisibly appears and binds them together until forever.

THE END.

A/N: Thank you for your love and support so you better look forward on my upcoming stories of mine in the future. Love you everyone ^^

With Love,
chocomint89