04:00 P.M.

JESSICA POV

TaeYeon promised to marry me after the war, I've never been so happy in my whole life but half of my mind were occupied by my family. Is it really my worth my decision to grow old with TaeYeon and lived with her forever? How about Mom and Dad? Krystal and Grandma Sooyeon? Tiffany and Sooyoung? But my decisions are final, I will stay here with TaeYeon forever and I have no doubts of her pure love to me, she was my life now, my peace and hope and I couldn't lived without her now. I must have been so lucky meeting her in such a different timeline but it's worth it, everyone was worth it.

"Sooyeon? Sooyeon?" I heard TaeYeon beside me, she's saying something, a name which is very familiar to me.

"Sooyeon. Jung Sooyeon." I gasped when she muttered the name of the woman. My grandmother's name, is it coincidence? Well, there's so many Jung Sooyeon here in Korea so maybe she has a friend with a same name with my Grandma Sooyeon.

"Where are you Sooyeon?" TaeYeon mumbled her name again and I felt so jealous. She mentioned her past love who died yet she still dreaming of her, she said that she has regrets.

"Tae? TaeYeon? Wake up." I shook her in the midst of her sleep.

"Huh? Why what happen?" She seems so sleepy that she didn't noticed the time, we need to move and walk by our foot to Jeollado. We are spending nights to places where TaeYeon knew would be safe for both of us and it's been 2 days since we left Seoul.

"You're having a nightmare." TaeYeon's eyes widen and she tried to recall.

"What did I say in my sleep? Do I say something stupid?" She felt worried but there's a curiosity that kicks in from my head.

"Who is Jung Sooyeon?" I asked and she remain silence.

"She's a friend whom I've lost and also my first love." She tried hard to keep it from me since we became a couple and I'm sure it wasn't intentional because she cared for me like most lovers do. She doesn't want me to get jealous nor hurt from another woman's name and I understand her.

"She died from a bomb explosion." I covered my mouth with my hands definitely I'm shocked from what happens and grateful that TaeYeon's safe.

"I'm sorry." She shook her head and gave off a warm smile for me so I wouldn't be worried about her.

"It's already in the past Jessica and I'm sorry that I keep it from you." I shook my head and gave her a warm embrace instead of being jealous with Sooyeon as I suddenly remember my grandmother.

"Thank you for being with me." I heard her whisper into my ears before I felt a strong grip around my body as she tighten her embrace.

"Thank you for loving me in the middle of the war and for understanding me even though we had a huge age gap you're being a matured lover to me." Her warm words never fails me to feel the love she had for me and no wonder Yongsun and her ex-fiancee Bae Irene fell in love with these cute and dorky person but who knows she was the Captain of her platoon and in-charge on Jeollado base.

"I love you Captain Kim." I said nonchalantly.

"I love you too Jessica Jung." She mean every words she said to me and the moment she promise to marry me makes me feel a special woman on her life.

*bomb explosion*

"Oh shit. We got to move now." We heard a loud and terrifying sound of explosion nearby us and TaeYeon hurriedly pulled me to run and left our place where we stay.

"I think they're somewhere here." She said as we trying to fasten our pace and spotted the boundary to Jeollado.

"Keep it." She let me hold a spare of pistol that she kept inside her army uniform.

"But I don't know how to use it." I felt nervous holding a gun for the first time but she tightly held my hand so I won't get nervous.

"Just simply point to the enemy's direction before you pull the trigger." She instructed and guided me before we kept on moving fast and I kept the gun in my jacket and it's for me to run when I'm wearing a floral dress and I regret wearing them on a times like this.

"Just hold my hand whenever you feel afraid I would never let go of you." She tried her best to be brave but I saw how nervous she was when she's with me because she's afraid I might get hurt.

"Okay." I response as we make our way to Jeollado.

------

MOONBYUL POV

"Your bleeding getting worst." I heard Yongsun said when we're running around the area since the Pyongyang rebels attacked we're both tired from helping others while killing them but they won't get lessen they were too many compared to us, we're outnumbered by them.

"I'm fine, I will check it later." We also running out of supplies of food, ammo and weapon since we had no news from Seoul base and I couldn't contact TaeYeon as well since the war broke out.

"We need to clean it." She take out a clean bandage and alcohol from her medicine kit she found somewhere when were checking around the town.

"I warn you it was too painful so please bear with it." She clean the blood from my open wound before she apply the alcohol and I wince from great pain that I could only bite my lips to restrain and she wrapped the bandage on the wounded part.

"Sorry." She said after the treatment before we get into pregnant silence.

"I'm sorry for being rude to you these past few days and also our last conversation." I spoke before she finally looked at me as we sat side by side inside the house farm.

"It's fine Byul ah, I understand." She answered in a low tone before she stares at her dirty army boots. She fiddle her fingers like she's nervous right now and I got the chance to stare at her cute chubby cheeks. She's indeed a beauty.

"I like you very much Yong." I confessed before she stares back at me with a surprise look on her face.

"........" She stay silence.

"You don't need to like me back Yong I just want to say my feelings." I really don't want to confess but it become a burden to me as the days passed.

"I'm afraid." She said.

"Afraid?" I asked.

"Those unexplainable feelings I've felt that I've been carrying for so long it burdens me alot." She admitted before I felt a warm hand touches mine.

"I want us to become a couple but not for now, I just want to take everything slowly I'm still afraid of everything and I felt like it will be a burden for us since we're in the middle of a war." I nodded and it's good to know that she has feelings for me too but she needs time to think and definitely it wasn't the right time for us being a couple maybe after the war is over, I could marry her, I've waited for so long.

"Thank you Yong." I slowly lean my head into her shoulder and felt my eyes became drowsy.

"Just sleep for now Byul." I heard her whispered before I immediately fell asleep.

To be continued