07:00 A.M.

It's 7 in the morning and the heavy rain already stopped at 5 so Yongsun decided to went back home without a chance to find Moonbyul everywhere only to seen the Lieutenant happily sat on the living room alone like nothing happened last night between them.

"You're home!" Moonbyul cheerfully waves at Yongsun who looks awkward but she bows at the latter.

"Have you seen TaeYeon and Jessica?" Moonbyul asked.

"No I haven't seen them Miss Moon." Yongsun answered politely.

"Okay thanks." Moonbyul get back on reading a book and Yongsun directly went into her bedroom leaving the latter.

-------

TaeYeon was the first to woke up but she couldn't stretch and sat up because of Jessica's body tangled on her as she felt that the blonde was too comfortable hugging her into deep slumber. She lovingly stares at Jessica's beautiful feature from her eyes down to her smooth neck makes the Captain wants her lips touch the flesh but she held back and just silently rest her limbs before she returns to sleep.

"Hmmmm." Jessica slowly stretches her arms and open her sleepy eyes before her sight landed on Captain Kim's beautiful view, she carefully traces the outline of TaeYeon's jaw before she caressess her chubby cheeks. She giggles at the woman's cute charm so she couldn't resist herself but to lean and attempt to kiss her cheek but before her lips softly touch it, TaeYeon already open her eyes and both of them stunned.

"Sorry." Jessica awkwardly said and curses herself in embarrassment before she sat up and avoids TaeYeon's annoying smile.

"You like what you see Miss Jung?" The Captain teases the younger woman.

"I hate you!" Jessica pouts her lips.

"Let's have breakfast at home." They both sat up and decided to went back home but after they open the door of the barracks, the group of her army blushed and avoids looking at them.

"What are you doing here? Is it too early for your morning duty?" The Captain asked and glance at her watch showing 7:45 a.m. while their duty starts at 8.

"Sorry Captain Kim!" Everyone salutes at her before they started to scattered made Jessica hides at TaeYeon's back from embarrassment.

"I think they were eavesdropping us." Jessica stated.

"Let them be." TaeYeon bluntly said before she take the blonde's hand with her and intertwined them.

"Captain Kim?" Jessica shyly said as she stares at their intertwined hands.

"Miss Jung, can I ask you out on a date?" TaeYeon confessed after she realized her feelings towards the younger woman when they spend last night together.

------

SEOUL

Irene went to her girlfriend's apartment without informing Seulgi beforehand since she wanted to surprise her and tell the news about calling off her engagement with Captain Kim as she silently went inside but before she could enter the Seulgi's bedroom she overheard her girlfriend talking to someone on her phone about bombing the Jeollado and Seoul altogether, she almost stumble on her feet and quickly covers her mouth in shocked when she discovered about Seulgi's real identity as the North Korean spy against the South government so she concludes that the younger woman uses her to gain more information about Commander Bae's plan. She cried silently and decided to left before Seulgi found her so she hastily went outside and completely leave the apartment to think about the newly found betrayal of the woman behind her back.

"I hate you Kang Seulgi!" Irene couldn't stop her tears from crying as she waited for a cab to take her home and contact TaeYeon about what she heard awhile ago.

"I must not trust you and betrayed my father and TaeYeon just for you." She continued cursing Seulgi in her thoughts and finally halt a cab and jumps inside telling her address.

------

"Yes I would like to go out with you!" Jessica happily jump into Captain Kim's arms not caring about the passersby.

"Hey! Hey! Calm down tiger!" TaeYeon chuckles and securely held the woman in her arms before they stood face to face.

"We got to eat first before I will start to court you later Miss Jung." The Captain said showing her chin dimple smile made Jessica's heart flatter.

"You're smooth Captain Kim." Jessica teases.

"I got it from Moonbyul's greasiness." TaeYeon recalls her half sister cringy antics when she heard her talking with different women.

"You must learn alot from her if you fully want my heart." Jessica quickly pulled her and they happily walked together side by side.

"I think so too." TaeYeon just smile at her.

To be continued