06:00 A.M.

JEOLLADO (1895)

After Captain Kim and Lieutenant Moon brought Jessica into their home for her fast recovery she stayed with them for past few days and life with them became more lively and cheerful unlike before because of the woman's new discovery and stories from her year 2020 they were all entertained by her especially the humorless TaeYeon and after her encountered with Commander Bae and her former fiancee Irene, the father and daughter kept on apologizing to her but she shrugged it off and tells them it's fine to call the engagement off and they immediately went back to Seoul leaving the authority and command into her yet she's happy and felt the weight lighten on her shoulder. The Captain Kim always watched Jessica and Yongsun on their happy conversation from afar secretly adores the woman until Moonbyul noticed and teases her nonstop yet she couldn't helped but to shows her shyly smile whenever Jessica's name was mentioned.

"You like her right?" Moonbyul asked when the two of them were left alone at the base for their night duty.

"I don't know what you are talking about Lieutenant Moon and keep on focus instead." TaeYeon seriously reading her favorite novel to keep her awake but her half sister keeps on pestering her after Jessica's arrival.

"So you won't admit it? Then I will start to court her tomorrow if you have no feelings with her." Moonbyul teases.

"Don't you dare Moonbyul Yi!" The infamous Captain Kim glares at her and angrily slammed the book on the table.

"Hey! Hey! I'm just kidding okay? Why are you so sensitive when it comes to Jessica?" Moonbyul pouts and keeps on focus on the radar.

TaeYeon sighed because the unwanted feelings inside keeps on bothering her and makes her suffered from countless sleepless night until now. Jessica might have a lover she left on the year 2020 and stood no chance on her but her guts keeps on telling her to ask her out for a date but she held it back so now she's going insane because of too much worrying and thinking about Jessica.

knock knock

A sudden knocked from the door makes her jumps from her seat and alarmed them both before they heard Yongsun's voice outside announcing her unexpected arrival together with Jessica.

"We couldn't sleep Miss Kim and Jessica was curious about your patrolling tonight so I take her here and I hope you won't get mad and scolded me." Yongsun explained and bows at her two master.

"It's fine at least you makes us mote awake than before." Captain Kim answered.

Jessica secretly watching the Captain's behavior and deep inside she's squealing in joy because she convinced Yongsun to take here so she could happily adores her crush tonight but Moonbyul could sense her and invites Yongsun for a walk and the maid got her secret signal and agrees with the plan before the Moonsun left them alone in the barracks.