00:00 A.M.

During the war there's no hope, no peace nor rainbows unless you will bring home the victor against the enemy and for Lt. Kim's perspective she needs to win the war together with her half sister Moonbyul, they both joined the government army on their young age and they lived and breathed with no peace inside their heart, mind and soul, they woke up from the sounds of bullets and explosions but it never bothered them anymore.

"Tomorrow will be another day for all of us I think we need some rest so we could ready for another battle." Lt. Kim ordered her platoon to take a rest for the day.

"You should rest too Lt. Kim." One of her main soldier said before they leave her alone.

"Rest means you put your guard down." She murmured before she took her cigarette from her army uniform.

"I think you should take a look at the old school building over there, I found something interest me sis." Moonbyul showed an item from her hand, an expensive lighter that still works.

"Should I?" Lt. Kim asked but she stay rooted on her desk and thought about her sister's offer to lurk around the area that turns out to be their new army base.

"Relax and enjoy or should I call for some comfort women tonight?" Moonbyul smirked at her.

"Nah, I'm not interested on them." TaeYeon shrugged the offer and continue smoking while peacefully sitting on her wooden chair.

"You're no fun." Moonbyul rolled her eyes from her older sister who always turned down women every now and then.

"You're now behaving more like our late father." Moonbyul bluntly said.

"What's wrong with that? I'm just still focus on our plan instead of harassing women and slaves." TaeYeon just shrugged her off before she stare at her younger sister whose looking straight into her.

"What?" TaeYeon annoyingly said.

"You looked more like your pretty mother but has a rough attitude." Moonbyul teased before she got smashed by a thicker book about military method.

"Ouch such a violent older sister I have." Moonbyul snorted before she left and stick her tongue out at TaeYeon.

"Such a kid." TaeYeon calmly said.

"But I think I need to patrol the area." She quickly stood up and left her office.

------

JEOLLADO (1895)