09:00 P.M.

3 YEARS LATER

SOMEWHERE IN JEOLLADO

"It's been awhile since I last visited you my love so I want to apologized to you." The older Yongsun taking the grasses that grown into her wife's tomb.

"It's been so hard for me to run the cafe alone without you yet I never had the chance to visit TaeYeon unnie as well. I'm too old now and I had no one else with me to accompany on my way here." Older Yongsun talking into her wife Moonbyul's grave.

"I think my time will come anytime soon." She smiled as she stares at the deep blue sky above feeling the cold breeze into her body and take a short glance towards TaeYeon's grave beside Moonbyul before she coughs roughly.

"I will donate all of our savings in Jeollado orphanage." She continued.

"Jeollado was so precious for the both of you because it holds too many memories of our past and childhood." She added.

"Also, it holds Jessica's memories and after we confirmed TaeYeon's death on the mountain, we also lost Miss Jung as well and we haven't find her anywhere but I'm glad the war ended." Yongsun started to burst into tears but she quickly wipe it off while holding into their wedding photo with Moonbyul who died from chronic illness 6 years ago.

"I felt sorry for Captain Kim and Jessica because they had no happy ending together." Yongsun cried while holding unto the frame tightly.

"But you take all my loneliness and take responsibility on me because you marry me and we lived happily together. Thank you so much Byul ah." Yongsun said.

"I promise we'll be together again soon." She said in between tears as she hold into her wife's grave.

"I love you Moonbyul."

------

"Are you two seeing each other now?" Sooyoung asked Jessica whose busy texting someone on her phone with a grin on her face.

"No." Jessica immediately replied but her smile never left her face that made her look more suspicious.

"I doubt it." Sooyoung said and only to receive a deathly glare from her friend.

"Just leave me alone." Jessica snorted.

"Fine." Sooyoung left and went into her girlfriend whose busy with her projects. They were all staying at the dorm in Seoul when they started college and Krystal left in Jeollado with her parents after grandma Sooyeon died from tuberculosis 3 years ago.

"Baby?" Sooyoung cooed and act cute infront of Tiffany whose getting serious.

"Leave me alone or I will let you sleep on the couch tonight." Tiffany retorted and ignores her clingy girlfriend.

"Oh man such a waste." Sooyoung scoffed and instead she went into the kitchen to look for food.

"Are you and Erika were an item?" Tiffany curiously asked and stares at her bestfriend.

"No not yet but we're getting into it." Jessica said but her eyes were focused on her phone screen texting Erika for the past few years but they were secretly dating for 2 years now but keep it from Tiffany and Sooyoung because Erika want to keep it private so she respect her girlfriend and get along with her.

"Are you sure?" Tiffany asked twice but she only received a nod from Jessica but she suspected her for years now.

"Don't lie to me."

"Okay, okay we're dating for two years but you better keep it a secret because Erika doesn't want to reveal it yet!" Jessica annoyingly answered making Tiffany smile widely.

"You could just answer me honestly and I won't bothering you for years." Tiffany snorted making Jessica roll her eyes.

"Are you two up for pizza?" Sooyoung asked from the kitchen.

"YEAH!" They both scream in happiness.

------

"So where do you want to work after you graduate from college?" Erika asked her girlfriend as they both went out for a date in Seoul.

"I want to work at S&T Fashion Co." Jessica dreamily said before they both went inside the cafe in Jeollado where they decided to spend their holiday together.

"That's nice." Erika said.

"OH MY GOD?!" The cafe owner was literally shocked when the both of them appears to order but thankfully they were the only customers inside.

"Huh? What happen? Are you okay grandma?" The owner burst into tears as she embraces Erika and Jessica together.

"You're back again and I'm not dreaming right? You're here Captain Kim and Jessica?!" Older Yongsun said made the two of them confused and scared at the same time.

"We don't remember that we meet you somewhere grandma?" Erika awkwardly said but Yongsun stares at them happily.

"You're familiar grandma." Jessica interrupted them since she felt that she knew the old lady from the past even in her dreams.

"I'm Yongsun." Then, the realization hits Yongsun when Moonbyul told her about TaeYeon and Jessica's first meeting.

"Moon Yongsun." The old lady offers her hand and let the couple take their spot inside her cafe.

"It's in the house." Yongsun treats them both and the couple didn't refused because she insisted.

"So, you two we're a couple?" Yongsun asked cheerfully as she closed the cafe to have a conversation with the couple in vacation.

"Is it weird grandma?" Jessica asked.

"No, it's love so don't worry for what other people says about your relationship because I also had a wife and we lived here but unfortunately she already passed away." Yongsun bitterly smile at them.

"Sorry grandma." Erika sadly said.

"I'm fine now and besides I'm happy to meet a couple like you." Yongsun was happy to see them in different timeline and she was happy that Jessica was alive also Erika was more similar to TaeYeon like they were mistaken as twins.

"Thank you for the treats grandma!" The couple decided to went home on their apartment that Erika bought nearby.

"You can drop here anytime you want Erika and Jessica!" Yongsun said as she waves goodbye to the couple whose happily went home.

"I'm glad I've meet them before I go." Yongsun burst into happy tears before she get back inside the cafe.

To be continued.