Chapter Twelve

"Favorite color?"

"That's a really shitty question."

I crossed my arms over my chest. "I don't care. It's my turn to ask a question. So answer it."

Luke stared up at the ceiling of the den, playing with his lip ring. "Blue."

"Why blue?"

He now looked at me. His eye color was my favorite shade of blue, not that I was going to tell him that.

"I don't know, it just seems like a cool color. There's a lot of shades and every shade seems to be pretty nice."

I nodded. It was a pretty lame answer, but I guess my question wasn't all that exciting.

"What about you, favorite color?"

"Red," I stated. "It's bold and makes me think of freedom."

Luke nodded and went back to staring at the ceiling. He grabbed a handful of popcorn.

After we finished eating and paid we headed back to Luke's house. He showed me around a bit and then he went to make popcorn, claiming that he was still hungry. After Luke got his popcorn he told me he wanted to get to know me better. That's how we began the process of asking each other questions.

"Any siblings?" I asked.

He nodded. "One older one. We used to be close, I guess. But as we grew older we grew more distant. I haven't talked to him in years and the last I knew he was in prison."

I remained silent, not even knowing what to say. Luke didn't seem to care though.

"Would you rather be eaten by a lion or a tiger and why?"

I stared at Luke for a moment. He was dead serious, no smile on his face as he stared back.

"Uh," I said, my eyebrows pulling together slightly as I chuckled. "I don't know, a tiger I guess. I like them more and think they're cool. What kind of question was that?"

Luke's adorable smile suddenly made an appearance. His dimples showed up as well, causing me to smile.

"I don't know, I just felt like catching you off guard. I would have picked tiger too."

I laughed and shook my head. I chewed on the inside of my cheek, trying to think of another question.

"Is Luke your actual name, or is it Lucas?"

"It's Luke," he answered rather quickly. "Luke Hemmings, nothing more."

I nodded. I was actually hoping his full name would of been Lucas, I liked that name.

Luke suddenly leaned in close to me. It shocked me a little and I jumped, my eyes going wide. Luke smirked at me. My eyes fluttered down to his lips before back up to his eyes.

"What about you Crash. What's your real name?"

I knew this question was bound to come up. I'm surprised it didn't come up earlier actually. I looked around the room, anywhere but at the beautiful boy who was inches away.

"I'm waiting," he said.

I glanced back to him. "You have to guess it."

"That's not how this game works!"

Now I was the one to smirk. "We never specified that there were any rules. Go on and guess."

He pouted at me, making his lips hard to resist. He even added the puppy dog eyes. I laughed.

"Come on, guess."

"I don't even know where to start. There's like, a bajillion different names."

I rolled my eyes at his words. "Alright fine, it starts with a p."

"P," Luke muttered to himself. I watched as he became deep in thought, thinking hard.

"Pam?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Pat."

"No."

"Patricia."

"Okay, if my parents ever named me Patricia I would flip," I laughed. "What kind of name is that?"

Luke shrugged. "That's my aunt's name." We stared at each other for a moment, before we both busted out laughing.

"Okay," he said holding his stomach. "I need another hint."

By this point I almost told Luke my name. It was weird. I felt like I didn't have to hide around Luke. He made me feel safe and secure, much like Michael and Ashton made me feel. But I haven't known him for long.

"The second letter is an a."

"It is too Patricia!" He yelled standing up.

"No it's not!" I said through a fit of laughter. "You're a horrible name guesser and I hope you never have children, because their names are going to suck!"

Luke sighed and plopped back down on the couch, very close to me. I stared at the small gap between our legs, wanting to close it.

"I give up for now," he declared. "But I will figure it out."

"Whatever you say," I told him. "What's your favorite food?"

"Pepperoni pizza, I would marry it if I could."

"So, you would marry pizza and name your child Patricia," I said. "Wow."

"No, your name is Patricia. My kids would have cool names."

"That's not my name!"

After that our questioning game came to an end. Luke kept teasing me and trying so hard to figure out what my name was. I knew he wasn't going to guess it. He turned on the TV, but neither of us were really watching it.

"I'm exhausted," Luke said with a yawn. He stretched his arms above his head and brought them out and across the back of the couch. One of them lightly brushing my shoulders.

I looked at him. "That's a real lame move you know."

Luke rolled his eyes. "I wasn't making a move. I have more skill than that."

"Sure you do."

"I do!"

I looked at him, raising my eyebrows. "Prove it."

I watched a smirk appear on his face. "Oh, I will." Then he leaned in to kiss me.

A/N: YAY FOR KISSING!

Thank you for getting this over 1k reads, it really means a lot to me.

Don't forget to check out at Ashton au Cop Car