Chapter Four

"Maybe if you wouldn't get distracted so easily," Michael said as we were sitting in the food court. "You wouldn't get lost."

"Maybe if you would actually tell me when you were running off I wouldn't get lost," I said rolling my eyes. I dug into my cheese fries.

"But it was worth it!" Michael stated slamming his fists on the table. "Because look what I got!" He dug into his bag and pulled out a ton of CDs.

I nodded as I scanned through them. Michael had a problem with buying an excessive amount of CDs.

"You're just mad that you didn't get to buy anything," Ashton said nudging me. I nudged him back before stealing a chip from him.

"I'm currently low on money, I couldn't buy anything even if I wanted," I said. I had talked Ashton into buying me lunch today. I had a job, it just didn't pay all that well.

"Maybe if you would stop spending all of your money on gross coffee," Michael teased.

"You're not one to talk since you dye your hair every other week!"

Ashton giggled at our little debate. "Alright guys, that's enough. You two should just date you know."

"No we shouldn't," Michael and I said together.

I loved Michael to death, but I could never see myself dating him. He let me live in his apartment with him, so I saw more of him than I'd like to at times. Michael was more of a brother than anything to me.

"Sorry Crash," Michael spoke up. "But I'm currently trying to get with that hottie over there."

I turned to see who he was talking about. Michael had a thing for anything that wore heels, tight clothes, and had boobs. The girl he was drooling over currently fit well into that category.

"So go talk to her," Ashton stated.

The boys got deep into a conversation about why Michael should talk to her. I blocked them out and focused on eating the rest of my food before the boys could.

After I was done talking to the boy I ran into I continued to look for my friends. I never did find out that boy's name, all I knew was that he was gorgeous. That lip ring really did wonders for him. I was secretly hoping I would run into him again, but I knew what was a long shot.

"Crash," Ashton said interrupting my thoughts.

"What?"

"We are going to go back to that store. Wanna come?"

"You guys didn't buy enough the first time?" I chuckled.

"Well I was going to offer to buy you something," Ashton said with a cheeky smile, showing off his adorable dimples. "But I mean if you don't want-"

"Let's go!" I said quickly standing up.

*

The place wasn't nearly as busy as it was earlier. Probably because all the good stuff was bought. I walked through the aisles, looking for anything that caught my attention.

I wandered over towards the small clothing section this place had. They had some pretty cool stuff and I actually found a shirt that I liked. I grabbed it and went to find Ashton.

"Do you need any help?" Someone asked.

"I'm actually looking for- hi," I said smiling. It was that guy from earlier.

"Are you following me?" I questioned crossing my arms.

He chuckled and began to play with that lip ring once again. It made my knees go weak.

"Actually, you're following me." I looked at him funny, not really understanding what he meant.

"I work here," he told me.

"Really?" I asked. He didn't look like he should. He was wearing ripped black skinny jeans and a band tshirt. Not a name tag in sight either.

"Where's your name tag?" I questioned.

He looked down at his shirt and chuckled softly. It was cute. "I must of forgot to put it on."

I crossed my arms again. "What if I needed help with finding something? I wouldn't know that you worked here because you don't have a name tag on."

He was now full blown smiling at me, showing off his perfect teeth. It was hard to try and keep a straight face when he had such a beautiful smile.

"May I help you?" He asked. "I can ring you up."

"Actually-" I started to say, but the guy walked over to the counter. I had no choice but to follow him.

"I'm trying to find my friend," I said looking around the store. "He's buying this for me."

The guy leaned over the counter to get closer to me. I was greeted with a strong whiff of cologne.

"Tell you what," he whispered. His eyes were so gorgeous, especially at this close distance. "The shirt is on me."

"You know," I said. "It would be a lot easier to thank you if I knew what your name was."

"Luke," he said placing my shirt into a plastic bag before handing it to me.

"Nice to meet you Luke," I said. "Thank you."

"Oh trust me," he said playing with that damn lip ring again. "The pleasure is all mine, Crash."

A/N: Luke is so hot, I really wanna know what it's like to kiss him with that lip ring.

I don't really know what to put here, sorry this chapter was short.