Chapter Eighteen

"I'm hungry," Luke said.

I laughed. "You just ate!"

"So? I'm a dude. I'm always hungry." I just rolled my eyes.

Luke and I were sat in front of the TV at his house. I wasn't really sure what we were watching since I wasn't paying attention. I was too busy enjoying the fact that I was cuddled up next to Luke and how he was playing with my hair. And how every now and then he would kiss me.

"Patricia?"

"What Lucas?"

"When are you going to tell me your real name? And, well, more about you."

I shrugged the best I could, since I was practically in a ball at Luke's side. "I don't know.."

He sighed. "What are you so afraid of?"

I remained silent. Telling him what I was afraid of would mean that I would have to open up. I wasn't sure if I was ready to do that. Not just yet.

"I'll tell you about me," he said nuzzling his face in the crook of my neck. "I'll tell you everything you want to know."

"What's your PIN number?" I asked in an attempt to lighten the mood.

"Very funny," he mumbled, kissing my neck.

"I'm serious."

He looked down at me. "Too damn bad. But seriously, when will you open up?"

"I don't know.."

Luke shifted his position, scooting away from me. I sat up to look at him. He looked hurt.

"Luke," I sighed. "I've been through a lot. I just- I don't know."

"Save it," he mumbled.

I groaned. "Please, let's not fight anymore."

"Who said anything about fighting?" He asked standing up and leaving the room. I followed him.

"Well for starters, you just got really pissed at me," I said leaning against the wall. Luke was rummaging through the fridge. He pulled out a can of soda.

"Are we playing the silent game?" I questioned. Still nothing. Luke pushed past me, heading down the hallway.

I sighed. This boy really pissed me off. We were heading to his room. I stopped walking momentarily. I've never been in his room. Hell, the only guy's room that I've been in were Michael's and Ashton's.

Luke opened the door and strolled in, not even looking if I was following him.

"You're being childish right now, you do realize this?"

"At least I'm not hiding my real name from you."

I groaned and sat down on the floor. If Luke was going to ignore me, I would ignore him too. So instead I looked around his room.

The walls were pretty full of things. Posters, pictures, pieces of papers. His bed was pretty big and looked super comfy. He had two windows that were letting the sunlight stream in.

"Okay, if you're going to act like a five year old I'm going to leave. I'll hang out with Michael instead," I stood up and began to walk out the door.

"I know Michael is at work."

I rolled my eyes. "Then I'll hang out with Ashton. Just...leave me alone Luke."

I didn't expect him to follow me. I really didn't want him to either. I reached the front door and yanked it open only to have it slammed back shut. I jumped and turned around.