Chapter 1: TIME TRAVEL

I closed my locker door staring at my music sheets and then met my neon blue eyes with purple ones. "Hi Devin." I greeted walking towards class with him his hand grabbing mine. "Angel you are zoning out again." Devin said stopping in front of the music room I gave him a quick peck then walked into class staring at the teacher. Mr.Z I have had a crush on him for a while but it was like my view on anime characters it will never happen. I heard him start to play the intro to my solo and I opened my mouth starting to sing. "How can you see into my eyes like open doors leading you down into my soul where I have become so numb." I start a small smile on my face when we finished class Mr.Z pulled me aside. "Angel I was wondering festival is coming up and maybe you could do a solo for us and it might help out." He said and I nodded. "Mr.Z may I use the bathroom?" I asked politely and he nodded. I walked to the girls bathroom to get pushed down by the same group of girls as usual. "Angel you are disgusting how could Devin even look at you." They spat and I slowly started to stand up before I felt a kick to the throat and then the ribs. They kept kicking then the lights turned off. My neon blue eyes turned red and when the lights turned back on the girls were bleeding. I then collapsed to the floor holding my aching body.

-Time Skip Brought To You By Anime-

I sat up and I was in a garden my body still ached as I stared into the eyes of a 15 year old blonde who looked a lot like Finny from Black Butler. "Miss are you alright you look hurt." He said examining my wounds. "I'm fine just a few cracked ribs." I said standing up my head feeling heavy. I stared ahead at the Phantomhive manor my mouth wide open. "Finny say what year is it?" I asked leaning on a wedge. "1888 why?" My face turned a bit pale. "Oh I'm sorry for not introducing myself I am Angel Suzuki." I introduced. And Finny stared at me. "Wait how did you know my name?" He asked and I put a finger over my mouth. "That's a secret." I said giggling before feeling Sebastian's presence my face dropped and my body started to ache again. I cluched myself trying not to let the others take control but it was to late my eyes changed from neon blue to a vibrant green. "Jeez Angel you are so weak." I/not me said. Finny stared confused and all I could do was watch. "I am Kaitlyn another part of Angel." She introduced to Finny. He looked confused and then you locked eyes with Sebastian Michaelis.

A/N
Hey so I just started this and sorry if I update slow well thanks for reading bai. :3