CHAPTER 1

LOVE LIES
a MiChaeng story.
>>>

Introduction

*Main Characters
Mina
Chaeyoung

*Supporting Characters

*Mina group of friends
Jihyo
Jeongyeon
Nayeon
Momo

*Chaeyoung group of friends
Sana
Dahyun
Tzuyu

--Lego 🌟

Chapter 1 *

Mina's group of friends are workmates except nayeon. They are currently working on a big grocery store. Jeongyeon is on the back office, while Jihyo, Momo and Mina are working on the selling area. Nayeon is jeongyeon's girlfriend and working on a different company.

While chaeyoung and friends were about to apply in the same grocery store for a job.

Chaeyoung, sana, dahyun and tzuyu are living in one roof. Bills and expenses are already getting into their pocket. The savings they got was already gone, so they decide to apply in one company for their everyday life. They are currently rejecting offers of some other companies because they won't let the four of them be a employee in one company. Sometimes they just need two or one. They not want someone be left behind without their watch. And just for fun, they want to work in a one company. Same surroundings. Seeing each other at all time. And protect each other at all cost.

*Dahyun's

It's a really hot day today. And we are currently hoping to see an employer who let us in,  in one field. We're already tired walking around in this place. And I'm getting burned now. My friends didn't bring an umbrella, even me. Why? Because we are lazy. We don't want to walk around holding something and make us more tired. But this is not good specially on my pearly white skin. I though.
I startled when chaeyoung shout at me.

C (chaeyoung) : Yo! Dahyun! You are so red!
T (tzuyu) : Oh my god! Come on. We need to stop somewhere.
S (sana) : Over there, look. Kennedy's Grocery.  A grocery store. Come on, let's freshen up ourselves inside.
D (dahyun) : I swear, if i burned too much i will not leave the house for a year.

And we went inside the grocery store. It looks so big for a grocery store. Or i must say a supermarket? We find a bench to rest.

S: Over there, lets go.

and we all sat on the bench with a table between.
me facing chaeyoung , tzuyu beside me and sana facing tzuyu with chaeyoung beside her.

---

*Chaeyoung's

We are now resting inside the grocery store, I'm glad that a store like this have a bench to sit. Most of grocery stores i know did not. We put our resume's and other things on the table. When I'm about to stand to buy water a lady come into our table.

JY (jeongyeon) : Hello, sorry to disturb you guys. I saw your resume here (*pointing on the top of the table). Are you looking for a job?

D: Yes, we are currently looking for a job right now. We just stopped her to rwst because its too hot outside.

JY: That's good. You're lucky you stopped at our store. Cause we are currently looking for employees.

Me and my friends are looking at each other shocked and amazed.

C: Wow! Can we get a job here ma'am?

Jy: Yes, may i invite you all in our office?

We all nodded and follow her to the office.

--
end of chapter 1.
hope you like this story and sorry for the wrong grammar.