Chapter 18

LOVE LIES
a MiChaeng story
>>>

*Chapter 18

---
*Chaeyoung's

We are done watching two movies. I look at my phone to check the time it's almost 12.
I look at everyone and all of them fell asleep.
I open my phone camera and start recording.

C: (while holding my phone recording them) Look at these people. They're all fell asleep while watching a movie. Hihihi (i left a silent laugh, when someone speak)
T: don't you dare focus the camera on me chaeng!
C: Oops. One is awake now. Come on tzu join me in the video haha (i almost whisper, tzuyu stand up and start pointing at the sleeping person on the couch) What's with her tzu?
T: This is Momo, she's a big eater! (i laughed silently so the others won't wake up) This is dahyun,  the big eaters girlfriend. Haha
C: You're so funny tzu! hahaha
T: Next, focus the camera on nayeon (she whispered) this is nayeon. she's the loudest here. and this girl sitting beside her is our hr.  have a good sleep ma'am haha. but she's one of the most annoying here.
C: are you ready to lose your job tzu? haha
T: focus on this one. Zoom in to her face. This is Mina. She's the modest and elegant one. But this girl caught the eye and heart of my friend "CHAEYOUNG"!
C: hey wtf! you don't need to say that! she might hear you! (i whispered )
T: Easy cub she's sleeping. Then next, this is Jihyo she's like our mother in the group. Because she always nag! haha
C: i bet. if only jihyo is awake and hear what you said,  your ears will bleed now hahaha.
T: that's why i get this chance haha. and last this lady drooling over here is Sana. She is the flirty and very naughty in all of us. She's a snake. She is dangerous. Don't go near her.
C: What the hell tzu! Haha
T: That's all, and I am tzuyu the prettiest of them all. Im with this Chaeyoung the smallest in all of us. Bye!
C: Are you blogging? hahaha (i looked at tzuyu then look back at the camera) Bye guys. Sleep well haha. (i ended up the recording and wake them up one by one.)

----
*Mina's

The 2nd movie is almost done when i roam my eyes around i can only see that me and chaeyoung are still awake. Most of them fell asleep. The movie ended then i saw chaeyoung get her phone. I leaned on the sofa and rested my head. I'm acting like i fell asleep too. When i heard her start recording us. And tzuyu was awake too.

I was listening to them whwn they started to film everyone . Shocks! I want to get up now. I don't want to be film lile this. I was about to open my eyes when Tzuyu say my name. I've heard every word she said. And chaeyoung's whisper. I heard everything! Does that mean chaeyoung like me too? I'm glad that i didn't open my eyes. If so, i didn't get the chance to hear those words. I'm so happy inside. Really happy! I want to open my eyes now. I want to see her face!

I continue faking my sleep until they ended the video. I hear chaeyoung waking up the others. I'll wait for her to wake me up.

C: Mina, mina wake up. It's already 12 (she shaking me lightly)
M: i open my eyes and i see her face an inch closer to mine. (i startled a bit, i didn't expect that she's too close to me)
C: Oops sorry did i scare you? (she look at me showing that she's worried)
M: N-no. It's okay. (i smiled at her)
C: Okay, me and dahyun are going to cook for our lunch. Stay with others here on the living room.
M: I'll help you two.
C: You do? Okay. I'm happy to hear that. (She smiled and wake the others up)
M: Chaeyoung, can i go to the bathroom?
C: For that, we don't have a bathroom for our guest. Because we have our own in our room. You can go to my room.
M: You sure?
C: Yes. Want me to take you there?
M: Yes please. (i said shyly)
C: Come on let's go upstairs.

We go to chaeyoung's room upstairs. She opened the door for me. Her room looks so light. The paint and the lightnings. It's like when you go there, you really want to stay there forever. The vibes is just right. You can feel very relax.