Chapter 30

LOVE LIES
a MiChaeng story
>>>

---
*Chapter 30

---
*No one's

Mina and her friends are now playing uno cards at Mina's hospital room to ease the boredom.

C: yah! sana you're so unfair. you always putting a plus four on me. How did you get that . I don't even owned one since we started playing!
S: you are just unlucky cub. hehe
C: you are cheating!
S: hey ! how could i cheat?
T: stop that bickering! just play. you both are so loud!
C&S : yes mom!!
T: say that again ? you kids!

and everybody just laughed at it. meanwhile, mina is still thinking about Jimin. She just wanna see him right now. She feels okay with her friends specially with chaeyoung but she misses the presence of her boyfriend more when she is on this situation.

M: Jihyo can i borrow your phone?

everyone looks at mina.

JH: you want to call him again?
M: yes. it's already 3 in the afternoon. and i want you guys to rest. I'm bothering you all
MM: no mina, we're all here because we want to take care of you.
D: yeah, besides we have nothing to do for the rest of the week.
M:but you are all here since morning.
JH: yeah we do. and we got our sleep earlier so we are all okay. don't mind us. except the fact that you want to be alone with your boyfriend ?
M: no, don't get me wrong jihyo. i just don't want to be a burden to all of you.
C: you are not mina. stop thinking like that.
M: Okay, I don't. But can you please jihyo, call him again. i want him to know what is happening to me.
JH: okay, I'll call him.

Jihyo dialed Jimin's phone number then after 3 rings he picked up.

JM: Yes jihyo?
JH: You sober enough now?
JM: A-ahm y-yes. I am.
JH: Great, mina wants to see you. Go to this hospital ******
JM: What? What happen?
JH: Just go, and we will tell you when you are here.
JM: Okay I'll go now. Thankyou for calling me.
JH: Kay, bye.

Then jihyo hanged up.

JH: he's in his way.
M: thankyou jihyo.
JH: you're always welcome mina.
M: about what you said to him. are you going to tell him what happen to me?
JH: yes I'll do. he really need to know it
M: why? me? aren't you going to tell me now?
JH: I'd stick to what i said earlier mina.
M: you're so unfair. it's me who get hospitalised if you are not aware.
JH: I'm very aware mina. That's why it's not the right time to tell you.
M: You really giving me a hard time Jihyo.
JH: do i?
M: yes
JH: in that case, you better help yourself heal fast so we can tell you about it.
M: as if there is something i can do .
JH: Hahaha don't worry, we are all here for you Mina.
M: Thankyou Jihyo. and to all of you guys.

An hour passed Jimin arrived at the hospital. Jimin knocked on the door and Nayeon open it.

N: Good to see you here.
JM: I'm sorry if i came late.
JY: Just go to mina.
JM: Okay .

The others continue to play while Jimin and mina talk silently .

JM: What happen to you?

Jimin look so worried.

M: you, what happen to you?
JM: Nothing.
M: Nothing? You are really drunk so early in the morning.
JM: how did yo---
M: how did i know? because jihyo just call you and you answered after so many trials. and you are blabbering . then you hanged up.
JM: I'm so sorry , my phone just died.
M: So, do you mind telling me?
JM: Listen babe, i will explain to you what really happen. but, please let me know first why are you here?
M: Ask Jihyo, I don't know too. and she won't have the guts to tell me.
JM: Okay, I'll be right back. I'm talking to Jihyo first.

Jimin walked to the others who's still playing uno cards and tap Jihyo's shoulder to excuse her for a talk.

JH: excuse me guys, i have a job to do.
JY: take care jihyo.

then Jihyo and Jimin went outside the room. Because jihyo don't want mina to hear anything that she will say to Jimin.

JH: Are you ready?
JM: is it severe?
JH: I don't know.
JM: What happen to her?
JH: Jimin, mina is pregnant.
JM: What?!

His eyes widened in joy and excitement.

JH: yes bu--
JM: I'm going to be a father !!

He exclaimed. You will see in Jimin's face and reaction that he is excited to be a father , opposite when he knew that sunmi is also pregnant with his child.

JH: Calm down Jim . I'm not finished.
JM: Oh, i think it's that all. What else?
JH: she's here because ... Sh*t i can't continue this!!

Jihyo said while forming a tears on her eyes.

JM: Hey, what happened?
JH: She lost her baby.

Then Jihyo can't fight herself from crying.

JM: what do you mean she lost?
JH: she had a miscarriage Jimin!!
JM: Wh-what??!! F**** ! No! No! No !!! tell me you just messing with me?!
JH: I can't think of it too! But yeah, it's true Jim!
JM: F*** what is happening ! No, this can't be!!

Jimin pull his hair out of frustration. While jihyo still crying ,sitting beside him trying to comfort him while tapping her back.

JM: how did it happen?

Jimin ask while crying hard because of the pain that took over him.

JH: the doctor said she is 3 weeks pregnant. and she's not aware that she is pregnant and we are too. because of stress,crying all night, over fatigued and lack of sleep her body can't take it anymore so that happens and affect the baby on her tummy.
JM: f***!! what did i do!!
JH: hey Jim, calm down. It's no one fault. No one knows that she is pregnant. She is too.
JM: but I didn't think of it, i need to be more aware for her from now on. I don't want this to be repeated. I just lost my soon to be child. that sucks! and that is really hurt Jihyo!!
JH: I know , we are too. That's why we even have the strength to tell her about this because of her condition right now. Please jim, don't tell her about it until she's full recovered.
JM: I'll do Jihyo, thank you for looking out for her.
JH: It's nothing. You should thank jennie and sunmi, because they are the one who bring mina  here.
JM: Jennie? Sunmi?
JH: yes, mina said they came at her apartment so early and she didn't know why, then Jennie spotted the blood that flowing through her. That's why she is here.

Jimin shocked of what he just heard. He already know what will jennie and sunmi doing on Mina's apartment. He became frightened for a minute. Mina will know the secrets he held in any minute. He just think of how he will get rid of Jennie and Sunmi to come again to Mina. He know to himself that he messed up so big .

JM: Thankyou for that Jihyo.
JH: It's alright, I'm heading back now.
JM: Me too, I'm going to talk to mina. Thankyou again.
JH: Just remember , don't tell her anything.
JM: I will jihyo.

Then the two went back to Mina's room.

JM: hey babe.
M: hey did you cry?
JM: i guess hehe
M: why? is it because of my condition?
JM: no babe, I'll just miss you and sad too because you are here.
M: Don't cry Jim. I miss you too.
JM: Babe, would you mind if i ask something?
M: No, what is it?
JM: jihyo told me that jennie and sunmi is on your apartment earlier?
M: Ah, yes. they are the one who brought me here.
JM: i see, did Jennie or Sunmi say anything to you?
M: No, we didn't even had the chance to talk to each other. because of what happened to me.
JM: I see.

Jimin let a sighed of relief, knowing that Jennie and sunmi didn't tell anything to mina. But he knows someday those girls will come to mina again. On the other side, Jimin and mina didn't know that someone is listening to their conversation, none other than Tzuyu.

-----
end of chapter 30
hope you like it. sorry for the wring spelling and grammar. Labyuu 💕💕