Chapter 31

LOVE LIES
a MiChaeng story
>>>

---
*Chapter 31

---
*No One's

Jimin stayed at the hospital with mina over the night. He insisted that he's the one who is responsible whatever happened to the girl. With that, all of Mina's friends went home.

JM: hey babe, it's already late. why don't you take a rest now. I'll just stay here. I'll never leave.
M: I'm not sleepy yet Jim. Can you do me a favor?
JM: What is it?
M: can you come to my house and get my phone? I'm so bored now.
JM: No mina, you need to rest. Tomorrow morning I'll get it for you okay? Just rest. Close your eyes so you can sleep now.
M: Okay, goodnight Jim.
JM: goodnight mina.

Jimin kissed mina's lips before lay himself on the couch besides mina's bed. After half an hour, Jimin checked mina if she is already asleep.  Jimin tried to shake mina lightly and calling her name if the girl would be waken by his move.

Jimin fixed himself, sure enough that the girl is in deep sleep. Then he bend on Mina's to peck her lips and say something in between.

JM: I'll be back babe, I'm going to fix something. Rest well, Iloveyou.

And Jimin left after he whispered those words. Little did he know, Mina was fully awake. She tried not to get caught fake sleeping because something is really bothering her with the act of his boyfriend. She wants to know what really happened to her partner earlier. And mostly tonight, he's going to fix something that mina did not have any clue what is it.

Mina get up and sit on her bed, then pressed the red button beside her.

Then suddenly a nurse came inside.

NRS: is there something wrong miss?
M: Ahm, no. Actually, i just want to ask if you can call my guardian tonight. As you see, I'm all alone here. I can't sleep without anyone with me.
NRS: it's okay, I'll be back in a minute.
M: Thankyou so much.

The nurse left . Mina thinking deeper about what is going on behind those words Jimin said before going out. After a minutes the nurse cameback.

NRS: I just talked to your guardian, she said she can't come tonight but she send someone named chaeyoung. She will be accompanying you tonight.
M: Okay thankyou so much again.

"Atleast, i have chaeyoung tonight" Mina thought.

---
*Mina's

I waited for almost half an hour before Chaeyoung came. I felt bad, because i know she's asleep at this time and i disturb her for coming here tonight.

C: is there a problem mina?

I never feel awkward with her around me even we argued last night because of her avoiding me. And she is the cause why i cried overnight and didn't sleep well.

M: Chae can you do me a favor? I know it's too much, but i can pay you back when i am already well.

C: It's okay, what is it?
M: This might be a big disturbance to you because you just came here. I forgot to tell the nurse the very important detail why i want jihyo to be here. Can you get my phone from my apartment?
C: Is it that really important? Why not tomorrow? You need to rest.
M: I know, but can you do it for me? Please. I'll tell you after, why.
C: Okay, Give me the password of your apartment.
M: Okay here.

Chaeyoung left, i ask her if she can hurry up because i know that Jimin will be back anytime.

----
*Jimin's

After i left the hospital, i drove my way back to Sunmi's house. I really have to talk with her and Jennie. After what happened to mina,  i can't let them go near her anytime.