Chapter 6

LOVE LIES
a MiChaeng story
>>>

*Chapter 6
---

*Chaeyoung's

We are now on the arcade. We are now discussing on what we are going to play first.

S: so, what do we play first?
D: Basket ball?
T: Basket ball it is.

We start the game. Tzuyu taking the advantage. She's so tall. She didn't need to jump or make effort to shoot the ball. And yes. We lose in that game with the score of 305-225 .

S: i think we're going to spend less on our food for a month.
t: so, what's the next game smalls?
c: yah, you're just to tall tzuyu. that's why we lose. you can easily touch the ring if you want.
s: take it easy on my baby, your partner chose the game chaeyoung.
t: because we're teammate today i will let you call me like that. just today!
s: yes baby. (smiled widely)
d: get a room you two!
c: come on next game, i didn't sweat on that game.
t: that's why you lose. what's the next game? wait, because we win. we will decide what's next.
d: okay, we are waiting.
s: how about we dance? highest score?

all except sana: SURE!

T: go on, losers first hahaha.
c: loser your face sana's wife! hahahaha
t: call me that again and i will break your leg after you dance!(sending death glare on chaeyoung)
s: is it so bad to become my wife tzuyu-yah?? (making a sad face)
ALL EXCEPT SANA: YES!!
s: I'm hurt, really hurt tzuyu-yah. (sana stand on the other side, just staring at us without any expression on her face)
c: okay, did we go too far?
d: go on tzuyu, get sana.
t: why me? WE!! (dragging us along with her and go to sana's side)
S: what??
THREE: sorry if we're going too far to tease you.
s: so you're just teasing me?
THREE: yes
s: sooooo, do you like me too tzuyu?
t: still no.
c and d: okay, we have nothing to do with that. (raising our hands in the air then left to pick a song for our dance)
s: i-it's okay. (sana said stuttering)
t: come on sana, we've been friends for how long. maybe I'll change my mind someday.
s: you will? so i still have a chance?
t: (just left her and come to us because we're about to start the game)
s: tzuyu-yah!!
s: baby!!
s: this tall girl really loves teasing me! 
s: i know you love me tzuyu!

Sana keep on shouting instead of coming in where we are. I saw tzuyu keeping her smile to show on her face. I knew it! Tzuyu also like sana. i took my phone out and record the scene. Sana shouting at tzuyu while tzuyu suppress her laughter and smile but failed. Me  and dahyun are laughing silently at the view. When we heard our song was about to start. I ended up the video then put my phone inside my pocket.

C: sana come here! we're about to start now!
s: okay I'm coming.
d: stop being childish sana! that's why tzuyu keeps rejecting you.
t: stop that! just dance, so we can finish this game.
s: thankyou baby (she then cling her arm into tzuyu's)
t: remind me again why i am with you kids?
s: because you love us. but me much more. (she wink at tzuyu)
t: oh gosh! (she facepalm on what the girl said)

Me and dahyun are now dancing to the song of Twice's Cheer Up. We are now done dancing. And our score is 366,745 . Sana and tzuyu's turn now. They choose what is love by twice. They dance so good. Sana's stare on tzuyu  is full of love and flirt. While tzuyu just smiling all along. And the music ends.

S: how was that smalls? 403,639!!
t: another lost dwarves. HAHAHAH
c: yah, so mean. (i pull a sad face and pout)
d: yo chaeng. guess were going to buy our food for 1 month. haha
t: too weak haha. anyway come on. I'm already tired and hungry
s: so our team win! come on guys. let's eat. our treat for today. because you will buy our food for a month. you must feel how to be treated. hahaha
d: meanie sana!
s: I'm just kidding, come on. still,  our treat.
t: did i say yes to you sana? it's YOUR treat! it's your idea by the way.
s: it's my treat then. be thankful to me tzuyu baby. I'll exempt you to spend your money .
t: thankyou your face!
s: you're welcome baby! (sending flying kiss to  tzuyu)
c: come on guys quick. I'm really hungry.

We went out in the arcade and find some place to eat. We saw a cute little cafè inside the mall. The place is so comfy so we decided to eat there. We are all now inside the cafè. We are also done giving our orders. We are now waiting for it.

I'm staring outside the glass window pane. When i saw a familiar person. It's mina! With a guy. The guy i saw in the store talking to her. i just shrugged about it because the food just came. Maybe it's her relative or something. We started eating now. The foods are really good. We are done eating,  we take a rest for a minute before we head out.

We are about to go home when i feel that i need to pee. So i excuse myself to them and tell them to wait for me outside the mall.

As I'm done to pee. I saw mina again with the guy. They are walking towards my way. So i acted that i didn't see them. I look straight away from them. But then..

M: Chaeyoung!
C: (oh shit here we go, i ignored them and keep walking)
M: Hey, chae chae!
C: (why did you keep calling me, i don't want to talk right now, but i have no choice i stopped. Acted like i just saw them) Oh, hi mi-mina.
M: are you alone?
C: no I'm with my friends, they are already waiting for me outside.
M: Okay, so i just knew the shift yesterday..So you are my new partner on the night shift.
C: (really mina?, i need to go now. how to get out of this situation? i feel so awkward!) Ah ye-yeah.
M: Oh i forgot, (she cling her arm into the guy and smile) this is Jimin. my boyfriend.
C: (boyfr..? what? boyfriend? i thought...hayst nevermind) O-oh. Hi Jimin, I'm chaeyoung. Uhm Mina sorry to cut our conversation but i really need to go now..My friends are waiting for me. I'm taking too long to get back to them.
M: It's okay, go to them now. Goodbye chae chae!
C: Bye, nice to meet you Jimin. (i bid my goodbye then left)

What the hell just happened! She had a boyfriend!! Why is my life need to be like this! We're not close though, so why am i affected. Hahaha! You're a fool chaeyoung! I said to myself inside my head. I just laughed on what i think. I'm now heading outside the mall to meet my friends.

We are now in the cab on the way home. When i remember what happen again in the mall with mina.

---
end of chapter 6.
hope you like this story. sorry for the wrong grammar and spelling. Labyuu 💕