Chapter 42

LOVE LIES
a MiChaeng story
>>>

---
Chapter 42

---
*No One's

At someone's basement ...

MM: Jihyo-yah .

MM: Hey!

MM: Jihyo !

MM: Hey jihyo wake up!!

still no answer from the tied girl in the chair next to her.

MM: F*** this can't be happening! Jihyo wake up!! Don't leave me, don't leave us.. Please wake up!!

Momo start crying out loud because jihyo is not waking up even when she's shouting so loud.

MM: I need to get out of this chair. If i let myself fall maybe i can break this chair. I just need a hard fall for this. Shit this is going to be really hurt. But I don't have any choice. i need to get jihyo out of this or we will both be dead.

Momo lift herself in the chair to move aside so she will not hit Jihyo if she fall.  She position herself in a wide space and prepare to fall the chair with her tied with it.

MM: So, this is it. I just need to lift myself up before falling so the chair will made a hard impact. let's do this. I'm used of hurting anyway.

She count on her mind to three, then B L A G !!!

MM: f*** my thigh!! this is worst than I expected!

Momo broke the chair, so she escape from the rope tied to her feet and hands. Unfortunately, a nail from the chair is stuck on her thigh. And it made her weak plus her bruises body. She stand quickly and slowly went to jihyo's chair to untie her.

MM: hey jihyo! wake up!
JH: w--what h-happen?
MM: we are going to escape.

Jihyo slowly raise her head and see Momo already free from the chair. Momo untie her and help her stand even when she struggling to stand by herself.

JH: thankyou momo. What happened to your thigh? OMG!

MM: hey calm down, I'm going to pull that later. we need to escape first. come on, before he come back.
JH: i thought you are dumb. but i prove it wrong now.

MM: really jihyo? as in right here? right now? when we are in life and death situation you spill that words?

JH: I'm sorry, let's get going.
MM: Jeez.
JH: but I'm serious about it.
MM: whatever. hey look, its our phone!

Jihyo and momo get their phone luckily it's still have a power.

JH: I'm going to text Mina and send them our location so they will find us.
MM: Let me call Jeongyeon , and let the line open so she will hear us whatever happen to us .

A few moments passed. Jihyo and Momo succeeded at their plan. They are now in their way to the door when they heard a lock click sound in the door. They frozen at the sound. And they shocked when it reveals the man who captured them.

Momo told Jeongyeon to stay quiet in the line. They also had the location of the girls and already forwarded to the police.

???: Leaving now girls?
MM: let us out from here!!
???: Ohh. I'm just getting started. See that girl?

The man pointed at nayeon who is unconscious and have a tape on her mouth.

JH: You asshole!!

Jihyo raged in anger , despite of her weakend and bruised body she still manage to attack the man and made them fall on the floor that made them.make their way out of the basement.

MM: so we are actually inside the refrigerator.
JH: shut the f*** up and help me beat this man!!!
MM: oh i forgot, i was amazed by the entrance. Oh here!

Momo saw a big pan and hand it to Jihyo. Jihyo continuously hit the man in the head with a pan. Suddenly the man passed out.

MM: Jeez , i though you are already dead earlier but look at you now. You are so strong.
JH: I'm just ignoring you. I help myself rest.. But I'm glad i ignore you because you came up on a great plan even though you hurt yourself.

MM: i told you guys, you can count on me.

JY: hello? momo? jihyo?

MM: oh i forgot, Jeongyeon is still on the line. Hey Jeong, guess what?
JY: what?
MM: nayeon is now with us . she is unconscious.
JY: wtf??!! what happen to her??!
JH: give me that phone !!

Jihyo snatched the phone on momo's hand.

JH: sorry about that Jeong, yes it's true nayeon is here with us. The man captured him also. But luckily we are now escaping i beat the man with pan so please tell the police to hurry up before he wakes up and kill us three or escape..we will go now. I can't fight anymore my body is so weak plus we have an unconscious lady over here. we are going to the hospital, and please don't hang up okay.

JY: okay i will, take care you three. i will tell mina and chae to get an update to the police. take care guys.

Jihyo and Momo are carrying nayeon's unconscious body outside the house.

JH: where are we?
MM: it looks like we are in an exclusive village.
JH: i forgot something.
MM: what?
JH: i forgot to take a photo of him. in case he will manage to escape.
MM: don't worry i remember his face .
JH: me too. come on, keep going and let search for a cab.

After a few minutes of walking they see a cab and quickly call it.

DRV: hey girls are you okay? come.get in
JH: sir can we go to xxxx hospital.
DRV: okay, what happen to you?
MM: some maniac captured us and store in his basement
DRV: did the police arrest the man?
MM: not yet, that's why we are here on your cab. we manage to escape.
DRV: oh shoot. let me drive fast , buckle up girls.

----
At someone's basement

???: Argh!! F***!!  Those bitches hit me in the head..Holy sh*t !! They escaped !! there is no turning back now. Must finish this before they got me. Now you played my game, let's level up a bit. Wait for me ..

---
end of chapter 42
hope you like it, sorry for the wrong grammar and spelling..Thankyou for still reading my story. iloveyou all 💚