Chapter 36

LOVE LIES
a MiChaeng story
>>>

---
*Chapter 36

---
*No one's

It's been a week since mina got discharged from the hospital. Everything went well because of the help of her friends. Specially chaeyoung, who never leave her side. But their workplace is still on renovation. It will took a month to be done. So, its a lot of free time the girls have.

Jimin is nowhere to be found after the incident. It's a relief for Mina and Chaeyoung because they now had the time they will waiting for their life. When mina got discharged Chaeyoung stays at mina's apartment to take care of the girl. With all of chaeyoung's effort to Mina, she decided to court chaeyoung in return. In fact, she really like the girl, or rather love. After that confession, chaeyoung never waste any second to answered back at her. They are dating for 4 days now.

Meanwhile,  Jennie is back again from New Zealand. She will surprise her friends at Sunmi's house who's having a movie marathon tonight.

Jennie arrived at Sunmi's doorstep at exactly 8 in the evening. Not wanting to see her friends sleeping she came at the time when she knows they are only starting to watch.

She knocked on the door. Jackson open the door and shouted Jennie's name in surprised. JB, Mark, Bambam, Hwasa and Sunmi also came to see and hug Jennie.

JN: Miss me that much??
SN: I'm glad that you are already back. I really miss you so much.

Jennie softly touch Sunmi's four months baby bump.

JN: how are you there little baby, did you miss me too?
SN: sure my baby will. baby loves your singing.
H: how about me? i sing for her too.
JN: her? is it a girl?
BB: no sis, when we call him it's a "he". but when the girls do, it's a "she" . we still even don't know what is the baby's gender.
JN: just call the baby "her" it will be a girl anyway.
JS: who told you? it's a boy!
H: hey it's a girl!
MK: shut up guys, you will scare the baby. why don't we go inside and continue what we are watching?
JB: yeah, so you can rest too Jennie.
SN: come, have you eaten yet?
JN: Nope, i'm hungry. Do you have any left for me?
SN: I always do. Come with me in the kitchen,  let me feed you first. My first baby.
JN: yeheeeyy (cheer like a child)
SN: and you, hwasa. you are coming with us.
H: W--why??
JN: is there something wrong?
H: N-nothing. I'm coming.
SN: guys can you pause that movie for a minute, Jennie will eat first.
MK: why? I'm excited to watch this. Jennie please hurry up.
JN: i will. just wait for me.
JB: Okay, we'll just lay here in the mattress.

The three girls head into the kitchen. Sunmi prepared Jennie's food. Jennie now eating while Sunmi and Hwasa just staring at her.

JN: hey, stop watching me. Eat too.
SN: I'm full, as you see (pointing her baby bump)
H: me too, as you s----
JN: what the f***!!!!
H: what?!
JN: are you pregnant too??!
H: Hey chill. As long as i want to,  but I'm not. Calm yourself down. Just eat.
JN: You freaking me out.
H: I'm just trying to fool you haha.
JN: and it worked.
SN: hwasa had something to tell you.
H: H-hey!
JN: What is it?
H: You fooled me! You said we will never let her know about it!
SN: I want a peace of mind so, please.
JN: is it that bad?
H: It was.
JN: so what is it?
H: Remember when you last saw Jimin?
JN: oh hell yeah, what happened to him now?
H: we never heard any news about him for almost 2 weeks. he literally just vanished.
JN: What?! Anyway, tell me first your story.
H: Okay, as i say, that night that i bid my goodbyes to you guys. I go with another bar with Jimin.
JN: What the hell!! What are you thinking?!!

Jennie smack hwasa's head when she heard it.

H: I'm not thinking, I know. And the worst part is.
JN: You do something that is not right. I knew it.
H: I'm so sorry. It's the effect of alcohol on my body.
JN: Just like sunmi and Jimin's reason. Whatever. So, you really not pregnant too?
H: it's a relief that I'm not.
JN: Thank god! Just don't do it again! Or I'll beat the hell out of you!
H: I know. That's why I'm really sorry if I'm being irresponsible on myself.
JN: Better be, so what's with Jimin now?
SN: Nothing, as i know. Mina and Jimin are now done.
JN: I will go visit her tomorrow.
SN: can i come?
H: me too.
JN: I'll text her if she don't mind if i bring two idiots with me.
SN: It's fine, as long as you will never leave us. You are our mother.
JN: yeah, but tonight i am your baby. so go, feed me more. I'm still hungry. Your story make the food disappeared in my stomach.
H: thank god we do groceries yesterday.
SN: if we don't ,let just feed her with the grass outside. it's more healthy though.
JN: hey stop teasing back. Feed me, i can't use my hand. It's tired.
SN: such a baby! (she stuffed Jennie's mouth with spoonful of mashed potato)