Chapter 43

LOVE LIES
a MiChaeng story
>>>>

----
*Chapter 43

----
*No One

when momo, jihyo and nayeon already arrived at the hospital they are quickly assisted by the nurse to be treated. mina and chaeyoung quickly went to them when they hear the news.

: momo what happen to you !?
MM: chill mina, its already treated.
C: what happen to the three of you?
JH: a man kidnap us and put to his secret basement
C: why is nayeon with you? she was with us earlier?
MM: the man get her too, and we do not know how.
M: did the police arrest him?
JH: we dont know, we quickly get out there before he wakes up. we cant fight anymore, luckily we grab a cab immediately.
C: WHAAAATTT !!!!??
M:It means you left him there without tying him up so he cant escape. ?!
JH: we cant think of anything, we just want to get away to save ourselves!! you did not know how it feels like to be beaten up and a very shap blade touches your skin!! you dont know what we went through!!
M: im s-sorry . sorry i didnt meant to hurt you. sorry jihyo. did daniel know about this?
Jh: no, i forgot to tell him about this. can you do it for me?
M: No problem jihyo, ill go outside and talk to him. ill be right back.
JH: thankyou mina, and sorry too.
M: no, you dont have too. ill get going.
JH: Okay , thanks again!

Mina left the room. And a nurse enter and they are all shocked.

Lisa: Goodafternoon ladies.
C: Ma-ma'am lisa?

Jihyo and Momo mouth agape when they saw Lisa, their Boss at the grocery store.

L: Wow! I can't imagine i will see you all here.
JH: and we didn't know that you are a nurse ma'am.
L: Awe, stop with the ma'am. Because today you see. I'm a nurse. I'm a registered nurse, and that grocery store is my business.
MM: wow you love working so hard.
L: yes i do. anyway, care to tell me guys what happen to all of you? maybe i can help.

Suddenly mina came in, and also shock at Lisa.

C: come on Mina we got some story to tell  .
M: O-okay.

Everyone in the room tell their different story to Lisa, that's when Nayeon suddenly woke up .

N: Oh hi guys, where am i? do i miss something?
JH: nope, you're just in time to explain why the kidnapper got you too?
N: Oh shit! Yeah i remember that! That asshole!
L: do you know him?
N: of course i do! everyone does! duuh. he's a model.and mina knows him well.

All of them look at Mina's direction.

M: What? Me?
N: Yeah, it's ....

JY: NAYEON !!!

Jeongyeon barged inside the room where nayeon and everyone is staying.

N: Ooh jeongie some handsome man kidnap me. huhuhu i know I'm beautiful and irresistable but i am just for you.

JY: oh god, i think you're better now. so guys how about you?
JH&MM : we are good now thanks.
L: Hi jeong. How is my good hr doing?
JY: Wh-what the ... Hi ma'am!
L: Don't do that, just call me lisa.
JY: Okay lisa.
L: I'm getting some details from them maybe i can help. So, can we  continue what we are discussing?
JY: sorry for the interruption, please continue.
L: So what is the name of the man?
N: Mina knows him. Ask her.
M: Me? I don't have any clue.
N: Oh come on, it's your closest model here.
M: Me and him are close? a model? wait ..

Then Mina's mind suddenly hanged. Because she remember she knew one Model who is close to her.

JH: spill it mina, because i think i know too. but i want to be sure because I can't recall his name.
M: Is it J-ju-jungkook??
N: Bingo!
JH: I knew it! That's why he is so familiar.
MM: yeah, i think i read that name in socmed.
C: Who is Jungkook?
JY: yeah, who's that?
N: what??!! you didn't know him. He's a model. A supermodel. A large company always pick him to endorse their new products. He's been all around the world.
C: O-kay???
JY: Then why us?
MM: yeah, why he abducted us when we didn't even know him. did we do something wrong? I don't think so.
N: Hmmm let's ask mina for that.
L: Why mina?
M: Because ..
JH: Because Jungkook is Jimin's brother.

ALL OF THEM EXCEPT MINA AND JIHYO; WHAAAAT???!!

L: and who is Jimin?
M: it's my ex boyfriend.
JY: wow, it all happen because of you.
C: hey jeong watch your word.
JY: it's true. look at them, your friends are you not worry about them?
C: i am, but it's not the time to point at her.
JH: yeah, all we have to do is to solve this.
MM: so calm your ass down jeong!
JY: as you wish. so what are we going to do now?
L: any news for the man?
JY: ah yeah, wait let me call them. I'll go out first.
N: okay, be careful love.
JY: i will. I'll be right back.

Jeongyeon went out of the room to contact the police. Back to the girls.

L: I have a news for you guys, that's why i really came here.
C: what is it?
L: Tzuyu and Sana is in stable state. Dahyun too, but she needs to be taken care of the most.
MM: why? what happen to her?
C: We're going to tell you later, but let us hear her  first.
L: Dahyun strangled really hard, her neck is also tied with rope. so the cuts in her neck is really sensitive and fresh that may cause her to lost her voice for the meantime because of the force put on her neck. but for now, we all treated them. and now stable.
MM: thankyou nurse ma'am Lisa.
L: not me, I'm just a nurse watching them. Thank the doctors and your friends because they found them before it's too late, you know.
JH: oh my god, why did he do this?!
L: any idea Mina?
M: if it's about Jimin and i, i guess.But why? He's the one who do wrong! Not me! So why did he do this?!
C: Wait, do you have any news about jimin.? He is nowhere yo be found. Except early this morning? remember when we are on our way home.
M: Yeah , Jimin's car following us.
L: Maybe they plan all of this.
M: I'm gonna call Jennie and the boys to ask for help.
C: I'm going with you.
M: Relax chae, I'm just going outside this room. Besides, jeong is outside talking to the police.
C: Okay, just be careful.
L: Okay,, enough with the drama. Let's get with it.

Mina left the room.

C: Can i go to sana, tzuyu and Dahyun's room? i want to check on them.
L: sure , I'll go with you. We will leave you girls for now. You are all okay now. just rest for your recovery. We will be right back.
MM: ahm, Lisa.
L: Yes momo?
MM: can we share the same room with them?
L: Hm, I don't think so .Because they have the different case from you.I guess the doctor wouldn't agree to that. but i will talk to them .
MM: thankyou.
C: we will go now.
JH: okay. be safe always.

Chaeyoung and Lisa went outside and saw Mina and Jeongyeon talking to each other.

L: So guys any news?
JY: y-yah. The culprit. He escape. They didn't arrest him . No one was there when the police arrived. but they knew who is the suspect was. They are going to inform the citizens later at a TV news.
C: Thank god, atleast he will no longer safe around wherever he go.
JY: Plus, he is famous so everyone who will see him will be able to report or catch him right in the act.
M: I'm still confused, why did he do all of this.
C: have you already talk with Jennie?
M: yes, she said she will be here any minute.
JY: anyway, where are you guys going?
L: we are going to check sana, tsu and dahyun.
M: can i come?
L: sure.
JY: i want to see them too.
L: come on, let's go together.

Four of them went to the respective room of the three girls to check. While the others are resting on the other rooms .

------
*MEANWHILE

JK: Hey man, i need your help.
Rm: f*c* !! what happen to you?
Jk: can i go inside first?
Rm: sure come in .

----
End of chapter 43
hope you like it. sorry for the wrong grammar and spelling. thankyou for still reading my story. lovelots 💚