Chapter 7

LOVELIES
a MiChaeng story
>>>

*Chapter 7
---
*Mina's
I'm back at the selling area..I'm done briefing the new workers at the store. I'm glad that i didn't need to be strict at them because they are a fast learner. But, this little kid got my attention. She is the smallest in all of them, her name is Chaeyoung. My heart went weak whenever i see her. She is too cute for me. I can't resist her cuteness. I want to pinch her cheek all day. I want to hug her tightly until she explode. Kidding. Hahaha. I laughed hard on myself when i think of it. When someone just speak behind me.

Jmn: Hey mina, you okay? (he asked really confused)
M: Oh, sorry i didn't see you there. I'm okay, i just remembered something.
Jmn: It's too funny i think. Because if not you're not going to laugh that hard. haha
M: i guess so haha. so what are you doing here?
Jmn: you know, i miss you mina. i just want to ask if i can drive you home later and have some little talk?
M: let me think of it.
Jmn: please mina, forgive me. I'm sorry. I mean it. Please? 
M: Okay, stop now.
Jmn: so, it's a yes?
M: Okay, just wait for me outside when I'm done on my shift.
Jmn: Thankyou mina!
M: I'm getting back to work now.
Jmn: Okay, call me when you're done.
M: Bye, See you later.

Jimin is my ex boyfriend. We broke up almost a year ago. We are in good terms now. We've been in a relationship for almost 5 years. But while our relationship is getting longer his attitude is getting worst. He can't control his jealousy. Sometimes he beat me randomly and i don't even know the reason. He just said that don't make him angry again. I'm so scared of him. He is not the man that i loved. I loved him too much that i can't see myself in that state. I always think it's my fault, because i always making him angry. But then, when the time comes that he is beating me too much. I decided to let go of him. I can't take it anymore. I love him, but i love myself too. He's bothering me for almost 4 months to get back to him. He said he regret everything  that he do and he will do everything to get me back again. But i rejected him whenever he ask me. Then he stopped. And agreed to just be friends with me. After a month i see him changing. He get back to the old Jimin what i used to loved. And I'm glad that he is change for good now. But as I've said i just want to be friends with him, nothing more. Am i that sure?? To be honest i still see myself with him. I just missed the old us. But i think there is no more chance for us.

Time comes so fast. And I'm going home now. I get my phone on the locker and saw Jimin texted me.

--
+6495 *** ***
Hey mina, It's me Jimin. Call me when you're done. I'm here outside waiting for you.
--

I call him after i read his message. I bid goodbye to the other staff that left in the office then head out.

Jmn: Hey mina! I'm here! (he waved)
M: Come on

I am now inside his car, sitting beside him.

Jmn: Can we stop at the park near your house for a moment? I just need to talk to you. Please.? (he said while showing a sad face and pouting)
M: Okay, okay. Just don't do that. You making me want to throw up! (i joked)
Jmn: Mina is a meanie.  ( he said then laugh)

We are now here at the park, sitting on the swing.

Jmn: Uhm mina?
M: yes?
Jmn: I know, i agreed that i just want to be friends with you. But .. (he stopped)
M: But?
Jmn: I can't take it anymore mina, I miss you. I really, really miss you so much. I want you to be mine again mina. Please. I know i hurt you a lot before. (His tears fell down on his eyes)
M: Yeah, that's a lot jimin. (i said with no expression on my face)
Jmn: I regret it. I regret everything mina. I can't see myself without you by my side. I can't see myself with any other girls. I just see myself with you. Mina please, come back to me? (he is now crying hard and holding my hands)
M: (i can't see myself in anyone else too, did we share a brain cells? I acted like nothing is happening but deep inside I'm happy and afraid at the same time. What if he do it again? What if he get more worst this time. But i still love him. I miss him too. F*ck this feelings.) You know that i already forgive you,  right? Anything happened in past, is in the past. I know you're still the jimin i loved before. And I'm glad that you help yourself to get back who you really are. I'm happy too that you didn't give up on me. After all that rejections . It's okay jimin, i already forgive you okay. Let's move forward. Let's start again together.
Jmn: Really?? Are you serious?? (he looked so shocked)
M: No, I'm just kidding.
Jmn: A-ah okay. (his tears fell again)
M: Hey don't cry. I'm serious okay. I'm just trying to lighten up the mood here.
Jmn: Sorry, if i get that wrong. Thank you for another chance mina. I'm so happy. Really happy right now. I love you so much! (he leans and kiss me on the lips)
M: I love you too Jimin. Can we go home now? I'm already tired.
Jmn: Sorry if we take too long. Come on, I'll drive you home now babe.

*FAST-FORWARD

i am now in my bedroom.  i am so happy that we are back to each other again. we texted each other all night until i fell asleep.

morning comes, i woke up feeling so light. guess I'm inloved again with the same person all over again. I checked my phone i saw jimin's text. It's my day off today. He ask me if we can go out today. So i replied back at him. 

*FAST-FORWARD

we are now in the mall. He said he want to show me the new café he just discovered a week ago. We are now inside the cafè. It's really cute and look really comfy. We ordered our food and waiting for it to be delivered.

We are now eating, the food is really great. After we eat we're going now to the cinema to watch a movie. I'm happy that we spend time together like this again. I really missed this.

After we watch a movie, we just wandered around the mall when we passed by  to the cafè we went earlier. And i think i saw a familiar figure inside. I want to look but jimin is pointing at a store that he want to visit. So i just focused on him. We are tired now and agreed to each other to go home.  We are now going to the back part of the mall because the parking lot is nearer there. When someone caught my attention. Chaeyoung! She's so cute. My heart beats rapidly! She look like a lost cat. Looking at nothing. I call her.

M: Chaeyoung!
C: (she keep walking)
M: Hey, chae chae!
C: Oh, hi mi-mina.
M: (finally she notice me)are you alone?
C: no I'm with my friends, they are already waiting for me outside.
M: Okay, so i just knew the shift yesterday..So you are my new partner on the night shift. (i want to talk to her more, i want to stare at her face all day)
C: Ah ye-yeah.
M: Oh i forgot, (i cling my arm into jimin's arm) this is Jimin. my boyfriend.
C: O-oh. Hi Jimin, I'm chaeyoung. Uhm Mina sorry to cut our conversation but i really need to go now..My friends are waiting for me. I'm taking too long to get back to them.
M: It's okay, go to them now. Goodbye chae chae! (i wish i could talk to you more today, i felt sad. but suddenly something came up in my mind and i feel happy)
C: Bye, nice to meet you Jimin. (then she left)

Jmn: She's new?
M: yes, jeongyeon hired four new applicants yesterday.
Jmn: That's nice. So you won't get tired too much from work.

Then we head now to the parking lot.

---
*Dahyun's

It's our first day of work. I'm now in the kitchen preparing the breakfast for all of us. They are now coming one by one.

C: goodluck on your first day dub!
d: thankyou chaeyoung!
s: and thank you for the breakfast!
t: bring all you need. put a towel on your back. bring your tumbler. don't just drink at any cups or bottle okay? bring extra shirt.
d: yes mom! hahaha

and we all laughed. we are happily talking in the kitchen when time passed by,  it's already 7:15 am. I bid goodbye to them. I don't want to be late at my first day.

*FAST-FORWARD

I arrived at the store, i head directly at the back office. because our locker is near on jeongyeon's office. there's no other people on the store except me and the guards outside. While im getting ready i saw momo walking towards my direction.

Mm: goodmorning dahyuuuun! (she said then hugged me)

I'm a bit taken aback of what she did. Then she released the hug and face her locker. Like nothing happened.

D: good morning to you too , momo.  (i said shyly)
Mm: don't be shy around me dahyun-ah, okay?
D: i try momo-ssi.
Mm: for today's work, I'm going to arrange the new delivered stock from yesterday. since it's all canned foods let me handle those. i don't want you to get tired on your first day. so, you're on the check out area receiving payments of the customers. just call me if you need help okay?
D: thank you momo. (i smiled then hugged her)
Mm: i didn't think you want to hug me too. (she winked and left)

I cover up my face with both of my hands, when i realized what did i just did. Then i left the locker room and go to the selling area.

---
end of chapter 7
hope you like this. sorry for the wrong spelling and grammar. labyuu 💕