Chapter 28

LOVE LIES
a MiChaeng story
>>>

----
*Chapter 28

---
*Jimin's

I don't know how to react at Jennie's words. I don't want to come near that girl again. Accompany her through her pregnancy ? No! It's not my fault! She took advantage of me when i was drunk! It's not me!

JN: Decide now Jimin!
JM: I won't! and NEVER!!
JN: Don't blame me for this you asshole! You're not my friend anymore!
JM: Where are you going?!
JN: To mina!
JM: Don't you ever try to tell her about this!!!
JN: I won't try Jimin. I'll do it!!
JS: Hey guys stop it. Calm down.

Jackson grab jennie and tell her to sit down same as me too. We look at each other for a minute . No one dares to talk.

JS: Jimin look, I'm not saying that i am at their side  But it's the best way Jim. It's your baby. Are you not happy?
JM: in my state right now? do you see that i am happy?!!
SN: I'm going home now. I can't take it anymore. I raise this myself! I'm done with this!

Then she walk outside followed by Jennie.

JS: bro, i know you can't accept it right now. But in times you will search for it. Remember that.

Then he left me and went to the kitchen to grab some alcoholic beverages.

JS: come on man, let's just drink this stress. don't worry i won't get pregnant hahaha.
JM: f**k you!! you're disgusting !
JS: Haha just kidding bro. Let's drink till we get drunk.

----
*Jennie's

We are now inside of my car.

JN: i told you Sun, i will tell Mina about it.
SN: I don't want to ruined their relationship Jennie.
JN: I know, I don't want to. But this is for Jimin's irresponsibility.  She didn't deserve mina after all.
SN: Are you really going to tell her?
JN: Yes, and you are coming with me.
SN: What?
JN: What? You want me to tell her that Jimin got impregnated other woman without a proof?
SN: I don't feel good about this.
JN: I know mina. She will understand . Unlike that asshole. I never expected him to be like this.
SN: I feel sorry for mina.
JN: It's not your fault . Unless you do it on purpose?
SN: Look jennie. I like Jimin. I really do , I'll be honest. I took advantage of him. But because I didn't know that he had a girlfriend.
JN: What? You don't ask him ?
SN: We do, Hwasa ask them if they got a girlfriend and they said no.
JN: That asshole!
SN: Jennie I'm hungry.
JN: What time is it?
SN: It's already 4am .
JN: Sh*t ! You need to go home now. You need to rest. But let us grab some food for you first. I lost track of time.

We do a long drive to find some open resto or fast food but we found nothing. Until we passed on the road where Mina's apartment is located. It's already 5 am . And Sunmi needs to rest. Her home and mine is a long drive to get back. I guess i can disturb mina at this time. In fact, she's my friend long time ago.

I'm sorry mina but i have to disturb your sleep at this time. I hope you don't mind. I ring her doorbell nonstop until she wakes up.I can feel that sunmi is really tired now. All of a sudden, i hear her voice asking.

*Skip the conversation

I saw blood flowing between her legs. I'm so shocked that I can't speak and just look at her.  She saw me and stared at her legs too. And then she lost her conscious. We panic we don't know what to do. I barge in to her apartment and come to her room to find her phone.

I run back outside and call the name she got on her last call. It's Jihyo. Then we drive mina to the nearest hospital .

---
*Mina's

I wake up with a very heavy feeling. I feel sick and  very weak. I roam my eyes on the room and i saw chaeyoung, jihyo and Tzuyu on the couch beside me. They are leaning at Tzuyu and sleeping. Then it hit me.

I'm at the hospital. Wait, Jennie and Sunmi are in my apartment earlier. What time is it. I look at the clock on the wall and it's 8 am now. I want to ask them what happened but they are sleeping peacefully i think they go here immediately when i arrived at the hospital. What happened to me. Why i feel so much pain inside me . I get up trying to sit but i can't . I don't have the strength to support myself.  I groaned in pain and chaeyoung suddenly awake by the sound i made.

She run into me and help me sit properly.

C: you need to rest mina. don't force yourself. (while she is holding my back for support)
M: What happened to me chae?
C: Ahm..
M: What??
C: We talk about this and wait for jihyo to wake up. She will be the one who tell about it
M: Why?
C: because we can't m-mina. I can't. (she look down and i feel that she is sad and worried at the same time)
M: is it that severe ?
C: Just rest please, jihyo will tell you later. Do you need anything?
M: Water, my throat is dry.
C: Okay just wait here . I will buy and your foods too.
M: Thankyou chaeyoung .

She was about to go outside when i i call her .

M: Chae!
C: What is it?
M: I'm really sorry. (then i look down, i feel guilty of the pain i caused to her)

she walk close to me and cupped my face to face her.

C: It's okay mina. Don't mind it. Just rest here okay. don't think anything that stressed you out. I'll be quick.
M: Take care chae.
C: I'll do.

Then she left, after she closed the door she awake the two sleeping. They walked quickly beside me and checked me.

M: What's wrong?
JH: how are you feeling?
M: not good. feel very weak jihyo.
T: Where is chaeyoung?
M: she went out to buy food and water.
T: Okay. (then she seat again on the couch)
JH: the doctor said you need to take a rest atleast 2 weeks.
M: what? why that long?
JH: just rest okay. momo and dahyun are here earlier. they went off to work now.
M: I wish i wake up before they went out. What happened to me Jihyo?
JH: what happened at your apartment first? with jennie and the pregnant girl?
M: Jennie and pregnant? (i remembered sunmi is with her) ah yes, sunmi. Why?
JH: they are the one who brings you here.
M: as i remember. they came into my apartment so early.and when i opened the door i saw them but the scene end there. because i blackout when i saw my legs is bleed.......

Bleeding? Between my legs. What happened to me?!

M: Where is the doctor?
JH: she had another patient today mina.
M: i want to know what happened to me! (i said and shout  in frustration)
JH: calm down mina jeez! i will tell you if you already recovered.
M: WHAT ?? WHY??
JH: It's the better and safe way mina. Don't ask anymore what's and why's . just rest and let's wait for chaeyoung so you can eat now.
M: i really want to know jihyo please .. (i cried at her)
JH: ssshhh mina, stop now. I'll tell you right away when you're better , okay? just help us to  regain you strength fast so we can take you home out of this hospital.
M: Promise me to tell right away okay, it's killing me everytime i really want to know what it is.
JH: things take time mina. we want you to heal first.
M: thankyou Jihyo. and to all of you guys.
JH: we are always here for you mina. go to sleep now.
M: but chae buy a foods and water for me. let's wait for her. i don't want to waste her effort for me.
JH: Okay, just stay still okay. . if you feel sleepy just sleep okay. we won't wake you up.
M: Thankyou again. I'm so lucky to have you guys around.

----
end of chapter 28
hope you like it. sorry for the wrong grammar and spelling.labyuuyy 💕💕