Chapter 13

LOVE LIES
a MiChaeng story
>>>

*Chapter 13

--
*Jimin's

We are now heading to the arcade. Mina run inside and left me. Suddenly my phone rang. Bambam is calling.

BB: hey bro!
JM: Hello bambam. Why did you call?
BB: jungkook wanted to cancel the party for tonight.
JM: why?
BB: he said he want to rest first. but tomorrow we will.
JM: Okay. I'm with mina today.
BB: I see. Do you still want to party?
JM: I do. I never party in my life since Mina left me.
BB: come with me later. We're going to Jennie's bar.
JM: Really? She already got back here too?
BB: yep. are you ready to get drunk later?
JM: I'm always come prepared Bambam! haha
BB: that's my boy! haha
JM: hey bambam mina is coming out now. I'm going to pretend that I'm talking to jungkook. Cause i know she will not let me go in that bar with you.
BB: okay bro hahaha.
JM: Mina is here. Talk to you later, bye.

I hung up and face mina.

*skip the conversation

I already drop mina at her apartment. I'm now heading at the Cruise Bar. Who owned by Jennie Kim. My childhood friend. Bambam is already there with Mark, Jb and Jackson. They are my childhood friends too. I went inside and looking for our table.

BB: Hey jimin!! Here! (i see bambam waving)
JM: nice spot. hey guys! how are you?
JB,JS,MK: We're good!
BB: take a seat. (he hand me a glass of rhum) how is it going with mina Jimin?
JM: we're doing great. I'm happy that she finally accept me again. (i smiled)
JB: I wish i can find mine too. Hahaha
BB: you can get every girl here in the club Jb!
JB: Naah! I want a real one. A real love, you know?
All except JB: (acting like they're vomiting)
JB: Hey jimin why you acting like that. Don't be like them! You are supposed to be on my side!
JM: sorry, it's my first time hearing it from you Hahaha!
JS: did jennie arrived?
MK: yeah, i didn't see her anywhere.
JM: i miss our jennie.
BB: chill guys, i already call her earlier. She said she will be here any minute. She's with her friends also.
JM: Really?
MK: i think we will have our own girls tonight!
BB: Exactly!

Minutes have passed. We saw Jennie walking towards our table. She's with her friends.

JN: sorry guys if i take too long. i waited them to arrived before i go.
JM: it's okay, i miss you jennie. it's been 4 years since the last we saw each other. (i stand up and hug her)
BB: care to introduce your friends to us?
JN: chill bamie! you're such a playboy.
MK: haha nothing change jennie.
JN: so this is Hwasa, Sunmi, Seulgi and Irene.
All boys: Nice to meet you girls !!

*FAST-FORWARD

we started to drink and talk about our childhood memories. we are all getting drunk now. Jennie, Irene and Seulgi left first because they're too easy to get drunk. So they bid their goodbye before they can't drive themselves home. Hwasa and Sunmi stayed because they're just tipsy and enjoying the company.

H: do all of you have a girlfriend?
BB: no we're single. (bambam answered, i didn't had the chance to answer because i remember mina! i didn't texted her since i got here! i get my phone and send her a message before i really get drunk. i replied to her messages then Hwasa call me)
H: hey stop texting. we're going to play.
JM: Okay. ( i quickly send mina a last message then keep my phone on my pocket)
JB: TRUTH or DARE bitches!! (jb shouted)

We are really enjoying this night too much. The game is going so intense. JB and Mark do a lap dance with Hwasa and Sunmi. While bambam Kiss Hwasa on the lips lasted 30 seconds. Jackson always picking truth. And the bottle never stop at me. I'm so lucky. Hahaha.

I'm getting dizzy now. Last game. Jackson spin the bottle and it stopped on me.

JK: save the best for last. truth or dare?
JM: dare. it's my first and last turn though.
JK: okay, make out with sunmi.  do it for 2 minutes.
JM: Okay. (with the effect of alcohol i can't think straight. and the heat of my body wanted to do it also so i went to sunmi and kiss her hungrily)

ALL EXCEPT SUNMI AND ME : (they're all cheering and shouting. )

---
*No One's
Jimin started the kiss and Sunmi kissed back. They looked like they are just the people ik the club not minding everyone watching and cheering them.

Jb: hey bam! take a video of it.
BB: good idea. (bambam took his phone out and start recording)

JB, Jackson, Mark and Hwasa do the same also. They're filming Jimin and Sunmi.

Before the dare ends. They quickly hide their phones in their pocket.

BB: That was intense Jimin!( he clapped)
JM: It's just a dare moron!
MK: Haha we know Jim. How does it feel? Hahah
JM: hey stop that!
H: Hey sunmi, is he a good kisser?
SN: He really is. (and she wink at Jimin)

And they continue to drink until Jimin, Bambam and Hwasa are all drunk. Somehow Sunmi, Jackson, Jb and Mark is just tipsy. They finished a 5 full bottle of rhum.

Mark and Jb waking up Jimin and Bambam because they will going home now, same as Sunmi and Hwasa.

H: i want Mark to take me ho-ome. (she said while her eyes closed)
Jb: You've got a responsibility right here Mark haha.
SN: I guess Hwasa don't want me to take her home. Can you do it for me mark? I'll give you her address.
MK: But my friends is drunk too.
JS: We can take care of them Mark.  Go ahead.
SN: I can take care of Jimin. I'll take him home.
JB: See? Go ahead. Don't be naughty Mark!
MK: Hey stop that! (then she carry hwasa and sunmi give her the address) I'm going now. Please take care of our Jimin. (he left)
SN: guys can you help me bring Jimin to my car?
JS: you sure you're going to take him home? We can do it. He is our friend.
SN: No, it's okay. If you don't mind?
JB: no we don't, in fact this boy right here (pointing at bambam) is hard to assist when he's drunk. we don't need another drunk guy to take care of.
JS: Absolutely. So come on, let's carry Jimin at her car.

*FAST-FORWARD

sunmi is now driving when jimin woke up.

JM: hey miss, where are we?
SN: still in the drunk state huh? we're going home now Jimin.
JM: how did you know my name? (still drunk and confused)
SN: haha silly.

They arrived at Sunmi's house.

SN: can you walk?
JM: yes (then he get out of the car and walk while swaying side by side)
SN: be careful. (sunmi holding him, to prevent him from falling)

They are now in the living room. Sunmi prepared a warm wet towel to wipe jimin's face and body. He unbuttoned Jimin's polo then rub the wet towel.

Sunmi's gulped at the view. She felt a body heat between them.

She was about to go to wash the towel but jimin hold her. And forced her to sit on his lap.

JM: bet you like what you see?
SN: (she leaned closer to jimin and whisper im the most sexiest tone) I do.

Jimin suddenly feel the heat rising up on his body. He hold Sunmi's waist and grind into his pants. (SKIPPPPPPPPPP NOOO SMUUUUTTT!!)

Sunmi ended up laying on Jimin's top. Both were naked. And fell asleep on the sofa right after.

---
end of chapter 13
hope you like it. sorry for the wrong grammar and spelling. labyuu 💕💕