Chapter 15

LOVE LIES
a MiChaeng story.
>>>

*Chapter 15

---
*Jimin's

It took me 2 hours on the way home.  I'm stuck in traffic. And my phone died after dialing Jackson's number a multiple times but he didn't answer.

I quickly charge my phone and wait for it to open. I  look at my messages and found nothing. F*ck! She didn't text me this morning. I messed up so bad!

I text her goodmorning and she replied. by the message she sent i know that she's mad at me. i replied back and i didn't get a reply.  I get back to you later mina. I'm going to clean up the mess i made first. I quickly washed up and wear my clothes. I'm going into Jackson's apartment now.

*FAST-FORWARD

I knocked on his door. But no answer. I twist the doorknob and it was open. I step inside and call Jackson.

JM: JACKSON!!

i called multiple times but still no answer. I go upstairs and went to his room. And yes, I found him. Still sleeping on his bed. And jb on the floor. They look so wasted. I woke them up. I kick them until they open their eyes.

JS: what's the matter bro? arg! my head hurts!
JM: what's the matter? really? huh?!!
JB: bro calm down. what's happening to you?
JM: how can i calm down? I'm in a big trouble because of the both of you!!
JS: what do you mean?
JM: you left me with sunmi!! why did you do that?!
JB: oh sh*t! a man with a girlfriend is really pissed off.
JM: why did you do that! why you didn't drive me home instead of her?!
JS: look man, i don't know why are you so mad at us. there's nothing wrong with that. except you did something with her??
JM: (i sit on his bed and cover my face with both of my hands).
JB: did you??!!
JM: i was drunk! i can't even remember it!
JS: how do you know?
JM: she told me! i woke up naked and yeah. That's what happened.
JB: it's okay man. we can cover you up for mina. we're really sorry if we left you with her.
JM: she didn't even even reply on my text.
JB: does she know that you're with us yesterday?
JM: no, i lied to her. i told her that i was in my brother's condo.
JS: first lie.
JB: stop it jackson. come on. cheer up man. we can fix it.
JM: just please don't you ever tell this to anyone. even bambam and mark okay?
JS: how about jennie? it's her friend.
JM: i didn't think about that. i must first talk to sunmi and clear things out.
JB: we're coming with you.
JS: WHAAT?!! I'M STAYING HERE!!
JB: really jackson? It's your fault anyway. You agreed to sunmi's idea!
JS: okay, okay. no need to put the blame on me.
JM: go on. wash up. you both stink!!

---
*Mina's

Opening shifts already left. I am now in the counter with Sana. Jihyo are refilling some stocks. Chaeyoung is in the mini bar. The people today is less than the usual when weekdays. But the customers in mini bar is more. So i decided to go to the mini bar to help them. And leave sana on the counter.

M: Sana, I'll just help them in the mini bar. Stay here.
S: Okay mina.

I'll left then went to mini bar. I saw chaeyoung struggling at the orders.

M: hey chae, let me help you. (i get the two buckets on chaeyoung's hand then hand it over to the customer)
C: thank you mina! (she smiled widely)
M: how's your first day yesterday?
C: I'm good. A liitle bit tired because there's so much customer here.
M: Sorry if i can't help and guide you yesterday.
C: It's okay mina. It's not your fault anyway. So are you feeling well already?
M: Yes i do. Where do you eat when you're on break?
C: Yesterday i just went on a fast-food across this grocery.
M: Want to come with me later?
C: I love to go with you mina, but Somi invited me first. (aww </3)
M: It's okay. Enjoy.
C: Maybe you can come with us, if you like?
M: Sure, just call me later. (i was about to go because the customers are all served ,when chaeyoung suddenly ask me)
C: mina can i ask you something.
M: what is it?
C: your boyfriend. how long did he court you?
M: (I'm curious, why did she ask about it) actually she's my ex bf. (i tell chaeyoung our story , everything)
C: Wow, he's a lucky guy.
M: What made you say that?
C: because he have you.
M: (i blush at her words) do you think whoever got me is lucky?
C: yes!
M: do you want to be lucky?
C: WHAT??
M: WHAT?? (we both said in unison , what did you just say minaaaa!! it's embarrassing!! what do you have in mind!!)
C: what do you mean by that?
M: uhm, nevermind. i just lost of words. hehe I'll go now!

I left after i said that. You just embarrassed yourself there mina! Hays! I go inside the store and proceed to counter.

S: I'm bored mina.
M: Want to go to chaeyoung? They're a little bit busy there. You can help her if you want.
S: Okay, thank you mina.
M: you can go there whatever you want, just don't leave the counter if you're the only one here, okay.
S: Okay, I'll be right back mina.
M: Okay sana.

Now I'm the one who's bored. I leaned on the side of the counter when someone just tap my shoulder.

JM: hey mina.
M: what?
JM: I'm so sorry if i didn't texted you all day. I woke up late because im so drunk yesterday.
M: Cam we talk later? Im in the middle of work.
JM: but there's no customer. Can we talk in the aisle?
M: later when someone can take My place. (suddenly jihyo come)
JH: I'll do. Go talk to him. (she gesture something saying that she's watching me)
M: Thankyou Jihyo. I'll be right back.
JH: Don't be fool again mina. I warning you. (while she looking at Jimin)
JM: we will be quick Jihyo. we go now.

We are now in the middle of the racks so no one will see us here.

M: Explain.
JM: i told you Mina. I'm drunk. I'm so sorry.
M: Where are you yestersay?
JM: I'm at my brother jung's condo.
M: I'll ask you again. Where are you last night?!
JM: I already answered it mina.
M: If I ask you again and get the same answer, you can go home now. I don't see any reason that we need to talk.
JM: Okay! Sorry, I'm with bambam and others. We're on Je-Jennie's bar.
M: See. Such a liar! What really happen?
JM: there's no-nothing wrong happened, we just drink a lot and got wa-wasted. (by the tone of his voice i know there's something more that he's hiding)
M: who drive you home?
JM: Jackson and Jb. They're sober at that time.
M: Are you with only your friends?
JM: ye-yes.
M: Really jimin? Why are you stuttering? be honest for godsake!!
JM: O-okay! Calm down. I'm with them and Je-Jennie's other friends.
M: why you didn't tell me the truth Jimin?
JM: because I'm afraid you won't let me.
M: really? you know i will. just don't do something stupid!!
JM: I'm so sorry Mina! Forgive me please (he hold both of my hands while begging)
M: Sorry, i can't now. Go home. I'll get back to work. (then i left,  leaving him in the aisle)

I'm glad that i didn't shed a tear back then. But it hurts! He did lie to me just to go out with them. Pathetic! There's nothing wrong with it. But why did he need to lie! I know there's some details behind he didn't tell me. If you do something wrong yesterday Jimin. I'll promise not to let you enter my life again.

---
end of chapter 15
hope you like it. sorry for the wrong grammar and spelling. labyuu 💕💕