Chapter 17

LOVE LIES
a MiChaeng story
>>>

---
*Chapter 17

---
*Chaeyoung's

It's been two months since we started working on the grocery store. Time flies so fast. We are all friends now. Sometimes Mina and her friends drop at our house to bond with us.  Somi found an apartment near to us so we can go to work together. We offer her our house so she can stay with us. But she refused.

Today the grocery store is close because of a Special holiday.

It's too early when i woke up. It's just 6am. I guess all of my friends are still sleeping. I'm staring at my phone right now. I don't know what to do. So i just scrolled to my social media acc and found mina's recently post. A picture of her and jimin building a lego structure. Since the first time we eat together i developed my feelings for her. Yes, i totally like her. But time won't let us be. She is with Jimin. I guess there's a right person for me.  I wish it was mina. I sighed. O scroll again to find Somi's post. It's our picture together with a heart emoji caption. I smiled and pressed like. Then i commented the same heart she put on her caption. Somi is like a big sister to me. She always have my back. And I'll do the same to her.

Dahyun and Momo is now a thing. Momo courted dahyun since our 3rd day at work. Dahyun say yes to momo after a month. Sana and Tzuyu are still the same. Hahaha Sana is too afraid to make a move on Tzuyu.

Me? I only like mina. I don't have anyone in mind. Just her. I scrolled again then i feel bored. Since I'm thinking about mina, it's not that bad to text her right? I'm going to text mina.

C : goodmorning mina ☺( i pressed send)
M : goodmorning too chae 😊 ( she replied immediately, i didn't know that she was also awake at this early)
C : sorry to disturb you. I'm just bored hehe my friends are still asleep and i don't know what to do with my phone so I'm just random texting. hope you don't mind. (is this too long? haha I'll send it anyway)
M : No, it's okay chae. 😊 Do you have plans for today?
C : Actually i don't. Want to go somewhere?
M : You want me to come with you?
C : Of course, I'd like it. Will you come with me?
M : Where are we going?
C : I don't have in mind hehe.
M : What if me and my friends just come over to your house and we decide what we will do together?
C : That's a great idea! Okay mina. I'll be waiting for you☺
M : Okay, I'll prepare now.
C : Yehey! See you mina! I'll prepare myself now too. 😚 (i pressed send,  then i stare for it for a minute. did i just send a kiss emoji?!!)
M : Hahaha you're excited did you? Haha gotta go. see you 😙
C : Hehe 😅

That's the last text i sent to her. I'm now heading to the bathroom to wash up. I'm done taking a bath now I'm picking my clothes at the cabinet. After i wear my clothes i went down to the living room to clean and head to the kitchen to cook for breakfast. When i heard a knock on the door.

C: (i opened up) Hey momo good morning!
MM: good morning chaeyoung! Is dahyun already awake?
C: No, she's still asleep. You can go to her room.
MM: Okay thankyou. Mina call me this early that's why i went here quickly. What are we going to do later?
C: Still have no idea. We can talk about it later. I'll go back to the kitchen momo. I'm cooking breakfast.
MM: let me help you.
C: That great. Thankyou!

Momo helped me cook a breakfast for several people.  After we're finished we rest on the sofa on the living room.

MM: Are you going to feed a whole village? Haha that's too many.
C: Haha i know some of you are big eater. Specially you Momo haha.
MM: Uhm chae, i'll invite Jeongyeon and Nayeon. If it's okay with you?
C: Its okay. It's fun actually. Hahaha
MM: Can't wait to see us all bonding together.  Haha
C: Me too. I can see a mess after. Haha