Chapter 38

LOVE LIES
a MiChaeng story
>>>

---
*Chapter 38

---
*No ones

All of them looked at Sunmi.

SN: what?
BB: come on, tell us what happened.
SN: (she sighed in defeat) Okay.

They went silent while waiting for Sunmi to start.

SN: I drove jimin at my house. I lay him on the sofa in the living room. Mina, i will be honest. i really took advantage of him. Becuse i really don't know that he had a girlfriend. I'm sorry about that.  But after what happened when he wake up.  I know there is something  that bothered him. He left immediately when he knows the truth. I know he felt so nervous and guilty at the same time.

JN: even if turned out that he didn't wanted it to happen , he's still an asshole for treating you like a trash.

SN: calm your mouth off. we are all good now Jen. Except to him, we didn't heard any news about him.

BB: yeah, we still concerned about him. even when he turned his back on us.
MK: don't worry , i know someday he will comeback soon. the old jimin that we know.

And everyone nodded.

Time had passed. Most of them are already drunk and the others are just sober. Mina , Chaeyoung, Jennie , Sunmi and Jb are still on the good state. While the other are now asleep on the floor and on the couch.

JN: So, i guess we are having a sleep over in your apartment Mina.
M: It's okay, i don't mind. I have a spare room you can share the room with Sunmi.
C: What do we do with hwasa?
JN: Just leave her here with the boys. It's okay.
SN: Thankyou for letting us stay for the night Mina.
M: No problem. You can visit here as long as i am here haha.
JB: So, i guess I'm going to sleep with the others here in the living room. You know, there is no choice left for me. Haha
JN: You are going to take care of them, if one of them want to throw up or something haha.
JB: F***!! I will just ignore them. Let them sleep in their vomit.
SN: Yah jb! You're so gross!
JN: So, can we go upstairs now? It's passed midnight and i am so sleepy now
M: Go on, have a goodnight guys.
C: Goodnight.
JN: Goodnight to all of you.
JB: Goodnight girls.

---
*FAST-FORWARD

morning have come. Mina and Chaeyoung are in the kitchen preparing for breakfast, while Jennie and Sunmi was also awake helping them in the kitchen.

M: Jen, would you mind if you awake them up, so we can eat breakfast?
JN: sure, it's my pleasure to wake drunk people.
SN: don't tell me??
JN: yes i do.
C: what do you mean?
JN: just watch.

Jennie get an ice cube from the fridge then put it in the mouth on the sleeping person in the living room.

One by one, they choke on the cold melted ice on their mouth that wake everyone up.

The four in the kitchen can't stop laughing themselves out.

JB: WTF jen!!
H: what was that?!
BB: That's bullsh*t jen!
MK: I didn't think you'll do it here jen. Nice way to wake us up.
JS: i smell a good food.
JN: Wash yourself first, then come to the kitchen so we can eat breakfast before we go.
JS: Yes ma'am!

----
*FAST-FORWARD

after the meal.

JN: we are heading now mina and chaeyoung.  it's nice to hangout with the both of you.
C: you're welcome jennie. the pleasure is ours.
M: take care on your way home, goodbye guys.
ALLBOYS: goodbye mina and chaeyoung!
H: See you again mina and cutie!
SN: hey stop! thankyou for the whole day yesterday mina and chae. hope to see you again soon.
M: don't be shy to come around. we are glad to hangout with you.
SN: thankyou mina. bye.

and they left, leaving mina and chaeyoung on mina's apartment.

C: wow! what a good day to start!
M: you really look happy chae-chae!
C: I am, but i miss going to work. I'm getting broke now.
M: Haha i can help you if you need some.
C: Naah! I'm just kidding. Come on let's clean your apartment then we go to mine.
M: Okay chae-chae!

---
end of chapter 38
sorry for not updating for almost a month. I've been busy for this past weeks. TO MY LOVELY READERS can i ask you a favor?
please do like this FACEBOOKpage Glam CosmeticsPh Thankyou! 😘