Chapter 12

LOVE LIES
a MiChaeng story
>>>

--
*Chapter 12

---
*Mina's

I'm already home now. It's 8 pass in the evening. My day went so fast because I focused too much in the game earlier. I wish I'm with chaeyoung now. Wait! Why did i think like this? I'm happy with Jimin. But what he did today really pissed me off! I texted Jimin if he already arrived at the airport. I'm so bored now. I  open my laptop and scroll to my social media profile. I'm going to change my profile picture. I'm thinking what would it be?

Then i saw the little tiger plushie. I took a selfie with it. Takes 20+ more shots before I'm satisfied with the shot. " We look good together baby tiger" i said to the plushie. Maybe i can make his own name. Hmmm?? I will call you Youngie since you look like a baby tiger and you look like chaeyoung hihi. And i type the caption on my photo. "We look good together YOUNGIE" . And done. I'm still waiting for Jimin's reply. It's been an hour since he dropped me here. Maybe he's stuck in traffic.

Then i had an idea. I texted jungkook if he still waiting in the airport. I still have his number , after me and Jimin broken up year ago. His brother is a good friend of mine.

M: Hey, jung ! are you still on the airport?
(he replied immediately)
JK: airport?
M: yes.
JK: I'm already at home 4 hours ago. Why?

What? Did jimin lied to me?

M: Are you going to have a party tonight?
JK: Yes, but i canceled it. Because i want to rest more. Maybe we will do it tomorrow.
M: Okay jung.Thankyou!
JK: you want to come?
M: No, thanks! You know that i Won't.
JK: You never changed mina-ssi haha. Take care!
M: You too!

*end of convo

Why Jimin do that? Is he hiding something from me? I entertained myself from playing in the xbox while still glancing at my phone if Jimin would reply. After 2 more hours. I'm already sleepy. So i head into my room and text Jimin.

M: I'm going to sleep now. You didn't reply at my text. hope you're doing okay. Goodnight babe. Iloveyou :*

i wait for 10 mins. if he didn't reply i will sleep.

after 6 minutes.

JM: sorry babe, i didn't have the chance to text you. Jungkook is really excited tonight so i drive immediately when i fetch him.

Really Jimin? Such a liar. I pretend that I don't know anything.

M: So how's the party babe?
JM: it's good. we have a part 2 tomorrow. Because Jungkook said he really missed us. Go to sleep now babe, take a rest. Iloveyou!

Part 2 huh? Because it's the real celebration you idiot! Now I'm wondering where you at tonight.

I didn't replied back at his message. I just went to sleep after.

--

*Chaeyoung's

I'm preparing to go now. Sana already left an hour ago. Tzuyu is still on her room. I think she's asleep. I knock on her door.

C: Tzuyu are you awake? I'm going now!

she opened her door.

T: Take care small, say hi to them for me!
C: Okay, please clean the house. Hahaha
T: I will chaeyoung. And please tell dahyun to come home early. I'm really bored right now.
C: Okay, and don't forget to fetch us later.
T: did i really have to do that?!
C: It's for sana. You are her stress reliever. And stress giver Hahaha Bye tzu!!

I ran through the door before she could speak anything. I wish mina could come to work today. I miss her presence and her gummy smile like nayeon. What?!! Why i am thinking mina and NAYEON?! You are crazy chaeyoung!

I am now waiting for a cab. I was about to enter when a girl push me and go inside the cab  The driver is shocked at the girls action.

Cab: hey miss, the lady you push comes first.
???: sorry sir, I'm in a hurry right now. I can't be late at my first day on the job.
Cab: Is it okay to you miss? (the cab driver look at me)
C: It's okay . I'll wait for another one.
???: You can ride on. Where are you going? I
I don't want to be so rude. Sorry for pushing you .
C: are you sure?
???: yes , I'm going to Kennedy's a few blocks away from here.
C: Really? I'm heading that way too.
Cab: Come on in, so you two won't be late.

I am now inside the cab with this nervous lady beside me. It's her first day today so that's why she's just nervous like that.

C: Hi.
???: Hi.
C: I'm Chaeyoung. (i extend my hand to hers)
???: I'm somi. Nice to meet you. (we do shake hands)
C: So, what are you going to do at Kennedy's?
Somi: I'm the new bartender at the Kennedy's mini bar.
C: Wow! Really?
SM: Yes, and you?
C: I'm working at Kennedy's. I just started yesterday.
SM: Woooww!! (she hang her mouth open in shocked)
C: I guess we accompanying each other at the mini bar.
SM: is that were you work?
C: yes, actually we do all around at Kennedy's. Cashier, server etc.
SM: Wow. I'm looking forward to work with you Chaeyoung. (she smiled at me)

---
Mina's

I woken up by my alarm it's already 9 am. I checkedy phone if Jimin texted me. But, none
.He didn't even update me if he go home safe or drunk or what. You really pissing me off this early Jimin! I didn't text him too. I'm so mad at him today.

I prepared my breakfast. Then eat. I went to the living room to watch tv. Because i have nothing to do at this hour. I only clean my apartment during my off. Or when I'm too bored. Hours have passed. I look at the time and its already pass 12 noon.

I'm going to cook lunch. I went to the fridge to look for something to cook. But i have nothing. All left is bacon and eggs. So I'm going to Kennedy's grocery today. Yes, i buy my groceries at Kennedy's where I'm working.

I put on some plain white shirt and a track pants before i went out.

Because it's too early and I'm not in a hurry, the weather is good  and I'm not that hungry. I'm just going to walk.

I arrived at the Kennedy's at exact 1 pm. it's a 20 minutes walk away from my apartment.

I went inside and the guards greet me. I saw Sana and Momo on the checkout. They smiled at me. I get a basket and start picking what i need. When i see jihyo approaching me.

JH: care to tell me something mina?
M: (I'm surprised at what she said, oh my god! i forgot that me and jimin are already get back together and i didn't tell her about it) What do you mean?
JH: Really mina?!
M:(i bet she's still mad at me) Okay, sorry Jihyo if i didn't tell you this sooner. Me and Jimin are okay now.
JH: I know, i just want it to hear from you.
M: Are you still mad at me?
JH: Yes i do, you didn't go to work because of that guy.
M: How do you know?
JH: Daniel texted me yesterday that he saw you and Jimin on the mall.
M: I'm really sorry Jihyo. I will explain everything later okay?
JH: Better explain every detail mina. I'm going now, i bet dahyun is now finding me.
M: I will. Bye jihyo. (Serious jihyo is really killing me, i remembered jimin again! I'm going to kill you if i see you again! Hays!)

I'm done now and heading to the counter. Sana have a customer so i went to momo.

MM: are you feeling good now? jihyo told me.you didn't go to work yesterday.
M: Yes I'm good now. (thank god, jihyo didn't tell them the real reason)
MM: Great. See you later mina. (then she's done packing my items)
M: You too. Thankyou.

---
end of chapter 12
hope you like it. sorry for the wrong grammar and spelling. labyuu 💕💕