Chapter 5

Ł0𝐕𝐄 Łł𝐄$
a ᴍɪᴄʜᴀᴇɴɢ story
>>>

---
*Chapter 5

*No one's

Chaeyoung, sana, dahyun and tzuyu finally at their house. They run on the sofa and flopped themselves into it.

C: Waah! what a tiring yet  beautiful day!
D: Thankyou for the job lord! You never failed to guide us!
S: Awe our holy dubu. Thankyou lord!
T: I need to shower now. Hey guys you need to take a bath too. Come on now. Get up!
C: yah tzuyu! let's rest first. we are all tired.
T: As i want to rest too, we need to cook for our food chaeyoung. I'm really hungry. After we take a shower help me cook our dinner.
S: okay, I'm going to my room now. i need to help my wifey. (winks at tzuyu then run to her room)
D: What was that? Hahaha do you need our help tzu? I think sana is enough to help you cook for our dinner. Hahaha bye guys. Going to my room now.
C: Hahaha I'm going too. Goodluck on the cooking with sana. Hahaha
T: YAH! DAHYUN AND CHAEYOUNG!! I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T HELP ME YOU CAN'T EAT ANYTHING THAT I WILL COOK FOR OUR DINNER!! (shouting at the two)

C and D : OKAY WE'RE GOING TO HELP, DON'T SHOUT !!! (shouted back at tzuyu)
T: This kids!!

*FASTFORWARD

They are now eating on the table. No one is speaking because all them are too hungry to talk. Then they've finished eating. Chaeyoung do the dishes. The three goes to the living room to watch a movie. They wait for chaeyoung before they start watching.

C: so what are we going to watch?
T: it's about sana.
C: what?
D: HAHAHAHA tzuyu don't be like that. awe poor sana is now sulking. (teasing sana)
S: i don't want to watch now. I'm going to bed now. (pouting and sulking while staring at tzuyu)
C: yo what's happening? what is the movie we're going to watch?
T: it's Anaconda you small! Be quiet the movie is now playing.
C: Okay TALL!
D: poor sana hahaha (laughing silently while looking at sana )
S: tzuyu-yaah.
T: what?
S: Can i lean on your shoulder?
T: sure, but don't do anything sana!
S: i promise. (smiled happily then teased dahyun back)
D: (let her tongue out then glared at sana)
T: stop that kiddo! let's focus on the movie or i will throw you both outside.
C: what the hell hahaha (teasing dahyun and sana)
T: You too small!

And they focused on the movie. They are afraid of tzuyu's words.
The movie has now ended. Tzuyu feel a bit pain on her shoulder that's why she look at sana, and yes. Sana fell asleep on her shoulder while drooling. Tzuyu get her phone in her pocket then took a photo of sana sleeping while drooling on her shoulder. She let a soft laugh in that sight. When she roam her eyes , she found her another two friends sleeping too. Tzuyu get her phone again and started a video record.

While recording

T: looks like I'm the only one who really watched the movie. (pointed the camera on dahyun who's leaning on the table and sleeping) Look at this weak tofu, (point the camera on chaeyoung who's laying on the other side of the sofa also sleeping while her mouth slightly open) and this another weak cub. If i am just a really bad friend i will put an insect inside your mouth. Thank me when you wake up because i didn't do it . And last this (pointed the camera on sana) how's your sleep miss? guess you're drooling on me huh? (wipe sana's drool using sana's shirt? how can i wake you up? i guess I'm sleeping with you all here. goodnight guys. (tzuyu waved goodbye to the camera and stop recording)

Then she leaned her back on the sofa while caressing sana's face carefully for not to wake the girl up.

*FASTFORWARD

Morning comes. Tzuyu woke up without sana on her shoulder. She blinks her eyes to adjust. She's the only one in the living room. She get up and do some stretches before going into the kitchen. Her shoulder is in pain. It's because sana slept while leaning in it all night .

S: goodmorning tzuyu, did you sleep well? (she smiled on tzuyu)
C: goodmorning sana's wifey HAHAHAAH!(she laughed hard )
D: yah chaeyoung, do you love your life? anyway, tzuyu come here let's eat. your wife prepare all of this for you. HAHAHAH (chaeyoung and dahyun laughed while sana's is just smiling throughout the conversation)
T: are you guys going to ruin my mood early in the morning?
S: Calm down , tzu. Come here, sit. let's eat. I'll cook this breakfast for all of us, specially you. i know your shoulder is in pain right now.
C and D : Yiiiieeeeeee (teasing tzuyu while acting like a lovey dovey infront of them)
T: (smiled at them while giving them a death glare)
C and D: (stops and continue eating)
S: here, eat more. we are going on the mall today. you need energy for today's activity. (talking while putting some food on tzuyu's plate)
T: activity ? for what?
C: you know, we are going to work now starting tomorrow. we don't know when we can see each other again.
T: we are living in the same house chaeyoung.
D: yeah, but our time in our work is different. i know when you get home I'm already sleeping, and i will not see you in the morning because I'm already at work.
S: Yeah, except us. i am in the same shift with tzuyu. awe, I'm gonna miss you guys. (pouting)
C: say hi on tzuyu for me sana-ya.
T: guys , we are still seeing each other. and plus, don't be like that. we are living in one roof. i can wake you up in the middle of your sleep if i want too.
D: Oh no! Hahaha i guess that's what I'm gonna do then too.

and they all laughed. they are finished eating. went to their own rooms. took a bath then prepared themselves for the activities they're going to do. they are outside the house, waiting for a cab to pass by.

T: so what are we going to do on the mall?
C: Arcade !!!! (she shout excitedly)
D: yes, we are going to compete to each other.
S: actually, we will team up into two.
C: dahyun you're in my team. hahaha (grab dahyun to her side)
T: guess I'm with you sana.
S: yes tzuyu baby. we can beat them!
D: so what is the deal when we lose or win?
S: i didn't think of that, tzuyu do you have one?
T: okay, if you win . our food for 1 month is on us. Vice versa.
C: it's a deal then.

they shake hands and stare intensely. then they're all shocked when a cab just horn on them. they are now inside the cab, going into the mall.

They arrived at the mall.

C: Come on dub! We can beat them!

Chaeyoung and dahyun happily hopping all the way to the arcade. While tzuyu and sana watching them while laughing.

--
end of chapter 5
sorry for the short update. i will make it up to you guys in the next chapter. labyuuuuu 💕 sorry for the wrong grammar and  spelling. 💕