Chapter 39

LOVE LIES
a MiChaeng story
>>>

---
*Chapter 39

---
*Chaeyoung's

We finished cleaning Mina's apartment at around 1 in the afternoon. We bathed and fixed ourselves before heading out to my apartment where our friends is waiting for us .

M: What do you want to take? a cab or just a walk?
C: It's better if we take a cab Mina, i know they are already waiting for us there.
M: Okay, if that's what you want. Come on.

We are now inside the cab.

C: Hey mina.
M: Yes?
C: The car in the back look familiar.

The driver look at me then speak.

DRVR: You know who's the driver? I think it's following us through the way .
M: Really?

Mina look at the car and her eyes widened.

C: Why? Is there something wrong?
M: It's Jimin's car. Sir, can you drive faster . Thank you.
C: Wow! That's why it looks familiar. Why he followed us.
DRVR: Is the driver harmful to you ? I can take the other way to make him lost. I know shortcuts that he can't get out.
M: Yes please, if it's the safest way.
DRVR: Okay miss.
C: Thankyou sir!!

After a not so long drive we arrive at my apartment and we lost Jimin on the way. We thanked the cab driver and give him a nice tip for helping us.

We knocked on the door and ring the doorbell multiple times but no one answer.

C: I thought they are already here? Why no one opening the door for us.
M: You don't have any spare key?
C: I do have , wait let me find it. I put it in one of the pots here.
M: Be quick, Jimin might see us any minute. I don't know why he is following us but i feel that we're not safe around with him.
C: Calm mina okay, maybe he wants a closure. You know, to make things right after all that he did.
M: Yeah, i think that too. But , why following us through the ride?
C: I don't know too. i found it!
M: He can call, I did not change my number, you know?
C: Hey love, stop over thinking okay? Come on, let's go inside.

We entered the apartment and it so quiet. Surely, no one was here.

C: Why does it looks like it's been abandoned for days? Look at the dust.
M: It's creeping me out. Call them.
C: Wait.

I tried to call dahyun, tzuyu and sana multiple times but their phone is just ringing.

C: They did not answer. Try to call your friends.
M: What? wait.

Mina called momo and jihyo, but still no answer. Their phone is just ringing.

M: They are not answering too. I'm so confused now.
C: I will kick them in the ass if they are trying to pick a prank on us.
M: I'll try to call Jeongyeon and Nayeon.
C: Okay, I'll just go to my room to check.

---
*Mina's

I dialed Jeongyeon's number after a few more rings she picked up.

JY: Hey mina!
M: Hey Jeongyeon, is the girls is with you?
JY: girls? no.
M: do you know where did they go?
JY: i never heard of them almost 3 days.
M: What?!!
JY: Why? Is there something wrong??
M: Jihyo and Momo texted us earlier that we are going here at chaeyoung's apartment to bond.
JY: Wait i just wake up. Oh, yeah. There is. But where are they?
M: Can you go here. I feel something wrong with this.
JY: Okay, I'll call nayeon.
M: Please hurry up.
JY: Okay, I'll go now. Bye
M: Take care bye.

I hanged up the phone and went upstairs to chaeyoung's room.

M: Hey chae, i just talked to Jeong. She's on her way here.
C: My room is so dusty. I need to clean it.
M: Hey chae
C: Yes?
M: I feel something strange.
C: About what?
M: This, our friends.
C: Maybe they are just went to the mall to buy something. Atleast their phone is ringing. We can track them if something really happens.
M: I hope they all just in the mall.
C: Stop over thinking love, okay? I'm going to check the other rooms.
M: Wait, will you try to call them again.
C: Okay, I'll call dahyun first.

Chaeyoung dialed Dahyun's number and her phone is still ringing. But we heard ringing on one of the rooms.

C: Wait, did you hear it?
M: Yeah! Try to call it again then let's find it.

We dialed again Dahyun's number and it rings. The tunes of her phone is ringing inside Dahyun's room.  We run to her room and opened the door.

C: WHAT THE F***!!!

I run to Dahyun's bed. We see dahyun tied up on the bed almost lifeless. Chaeyoung and me untied her while tears is running on our face. I can't believe we are going to see her in this state. Whoever did this to her is some really crazy  psycho .

C: Call ambulance mina!!

I call the ambulance while my hands is trembling, I can't take it anymore seeing her like this. I'm so scared and weakened by the looks of Dahyun. Her face and body is full of bruised. She got a cut on her right wrist . It looks like she is tied in the bed for days. Her breathe is so heavy like she's fighting for life and death. I saw chaeyoung carrying Dahyun's body down the stairs while crying.

C: Who the f*** did this to you!!!

I can't do anything. I was so shocked. My mind can't process anything that happening. Why? Why is this happening. Who did  this?!

After a few minutes the Ambulance have arrived. We are now inside. Chaeyoung is holding Dahyun's hands. She is trembling and her tears can't stop flowing through her face. I can't stop my tears too. I never want to believe or think that this happen. But no, It's hard to accept. I can't stop crying seeing dahyun fighting for her life. Seeing her bruised body. Seeing her suffering like this. I can't think straight! .

C: Dahyun, fight for us please. Who did this to you? Don't give up okay?  I'm here bro. Just stay with us. We are here.

Chaeyoung and I can't stop crying while watching her heartbeat on the monitor that is unstable.

---
end of chapter 39
sorry for not updating for almost a month. I've been busy for this past weeks. TO MY LOVELY READERS can i ask you a favor?
please do like this Facebook Page Glam CosmeticsPh Thankyou! 😘