CHAPTER 25

LOVE LIES
a MiChaeng story
>>>

---

*Chapter 25

---
*No one's

Weeks have passed Mina and Jimin are good together again. But still, mina remained silent between her and chaeyoung. She still didn't get a chance to break it up what she had with Jimin. Because she think that's it's her fault anyway, she cheated on Jimin. She started all of it, the wrong decisions she made. But she never regret it. She likes to be with chaeyoung. She just stayed silent about it and decided to start over again with Jimin.

She already forgive the man and continue to loved him despite of what happened. Jimin is back to his normal self again. No more jealousy and being patient to mina. And mina really appreciated it.

Meanwhile, chaeyoung is still hoping that mina will be hers in time. She's waiting for the girl if that ever happen. She distant herself on mina. She can't bare to see them everytime Jimin fetch mina on the store. She's really hurt by the view. And it feel awkward. But she stay cool when they are with them.

Also Jimin said sorry to Chaeyoung. He apologized sincerely that makes chaeyoung accept it. In chaeyoung's mind it's her fault too. She crossed the line that she will not intended to step at the first place. But it's already done..And now she's suffering from the pain. She can't let go of mina like that. But for her happiness and safety. She will do it. Just for her.

It's chaeyoung's day off today. So she started to roam around the mall to kill some time. When she saw a familiar figure standing beside the entrance of a restaurant. It's Jimin and a girl.

She walks by them not wanting to hear their conversation but she already heard it. And she's so shock on what she heard.

SN(sunmi): Jimin I'm pregnant!
JM: W-what?!! I-its not me r-right??

Chaeyoung halted in her position , she really needs to know what happening to the two person. she find that will not get the attention of the two. then she walks behind Jimin's back put some 3 ft distanceand she leaned her back on their side to hear what they are talking.

SN: F*ck you! You're the only one and last that i had sex! What do you think that I'll call you and meet me here just for nothing?!
JM: look. I don't know but, is it really me? how are you so sure that you're pregnant?
SN: Look at this PT! (she gave the pt to Jimin) and this (papers indicated that sunmi is pregnant). I'll go to see a doctor earlier before I'll call you!
JM: you're 10 weeks pregnant? Holy sh*t !!
SN: seems like you didn't really like it though. (giving jimin a death glare)
JM: sorry sunmi! but I can't!
SN: wtf jimin!
JM: i have a girlfriend, i already have when it happened! i really love her. I can't lose her. Sorry.

Sunmi just look at him with a straight face.

SN: you want me to abort the baby?
JM: i don't know! and I don't care too! do whatever you want! don't call me anymore! act like you don't even know me

Then jimin left and sunmi just stayed there standing while crying. Chaeyoung wants to comfort the girl but she restraint herself because she don't want the girl to find out that she's eavesdropping to them.

Chaeyoung left the scene with a heavy heart. She don't know if she will tell it to mina. She don't want to meddle in their relationship but she don't want mina to be fooled around.

Chaeyoung think of it all the way went back home. She stares at her phone. But in the end she decided to just let it pass. She will just wait for the right time for it.

---
*Mina's

Chaeyoung's off today so Jihyo will be my partner for the night.

Chaeyoung seemed to a bit off towards me lately. And i know why. I know I'm too selfish not to think of what she feels after i made my decisions. I just thought to myself that it's just hard to leave jimin. We've been through for almost 6 years. And i won't let it slip again.  For me, he's the one i want to spend my life with. I already forgive him, infact it's my mistake anyway.

But i know inside me i really missed chaeyoung. Her hugs and kisses. Her presence. Her smile. Her sweetness. I really missed her so much. But i stop myself from doing another wrong to make my life a messed again. Chaeyoung promised me that she will wait for me. I don't know if i give her hope. Because i don't want to see her hurting. I still care and feel love towards her.

But i have Jimin. I should focus on him, on us.  So i decided and told chaeyoung to stop what we started, but deep inside its killing me. I don't know how long did i need to suffer from this pain. I want to let go of my feelings,  but my heart won't.

And i really hate that she is avoiding me everyday. I want to talk to her, but she just walk away when I'm about to approach her.  I ruined everything. Our love, our friendship . Everything.

She always cling to Somi. I rarely seen her in the store because she's always in the mini bar. I'm not get used to it. I miss my daily dose of happiness. My cub, my chae-chae, my doc,  my chef and my youngie.

I didn't realize that i started crying while thinking those.Just when Jihyo wipes my tears.

JH: what ever it is you're thinking might be so painful.
M: Yes it is jihyo.
JH: would you mind sharing it?
M: you know, chaeyoung.
JH: i see. i didn't know what decision you've made everytime you are on a hard situation.
M: did i made a wrong decision again Jihyo? (i said while sobbing)
JH: i can't tell what is wrong or right. it's your decision by the way. but for me, if i choose one of them. i probably chose chaeyoung. you know the answer why.
M: to be honest i want to be with jimin for the rest of my life. it's been almost 6 years Jihyo. i don't want it to waste.
JH: did you really love jimin? or is it you, just regretting those years to waste?
M: the memories and everything we shared when we are together jihyo.
JH: so you didn't love jimin anymore?
M: i do but..
JH: why there's a but?
M: i am not really sure.
JH: you know sometimes all the things that stayed too long is not worth to keep for. it might be broken or rotten. you just need to let them go instead of fixing it all over again. it's not bad to make a new memories with a different person. it's risky but fun tho~
M: I'll take note of that.
JH: so, what are you gonna do now?
M: we're not rushing right?
JH: we're not, but just be quick. before it's too late.

At that. Jihyo left and went to the mini bar. I hope i can get through all of this. I'm sorry for hurting you chae. I said and sighed out of frustration.

----

Ps: sorry for the lame chapter. Medyo nawawala ako sa motivation magsulat. Bawi ako next chapter. Labyuuu 💕

----

end of chapter 25
hope you like it. sorry for the wrong grammar and spelling. labyu 💕