Chapter 9

LOVE LIES
a MiChaeng story
>>>

---
*Chapter 9

--
*Chaeyoung's

Time flies so fast, Sana and tzuyu are off duty now. They told me that they will wait for me for an hour so we will come home all together. So everyone is safe , because I'm in the last shift.

It's almost half before midnight. Sana and Tzuyu sitting in the mini bar. While jihyo is in the counter. And me, I'm in the stockroom to get some new box of vodka. Vodka is running out. Most people who drink in the mini bar always ordered vodka or rhum.

I went out of the stockroom holding a box of vodka when i see nayeon.

C: hey, you didn't go home yet?
N: i have the same shift as jeongyeon. but you'll don't see me here always.
C: Why?
N: I'm mostly on the other office. (she look on what I'm holding) Hey, that is heavy. Give me that let me help you!
C: No, it's okay. It's my job anyway.
N: Are you sure?
C: Yes i am. Thankyou
N: Okay, now i see why you didn't grow taller.
C: Hey that's too much!
N: I'm just kidding. Hahaha you're so cute. (she pinched my cheeks and ruffled my hair)
C: Yah! stop that i can't see!
N: Hahaha okay, sorry. I will go now. Take care on your way home later cutie baby! (she waved goodbye)
C: (why people loves giving me a weird nickname?) Bye nayeon. (i put down the box and waved back)

When i was about to pass the office jeongyeon call me.

JY: Chaeyoung!
C: Yes?
JY: did you see nayeon?
C: Yes, i think she's going home?  I'm not sure. But she go outside.
JY: Okay, thanks chaeyoung. (then she ran outside to follow nayeon)
C: What's with them?? (I'm confused)

--
*Jihyo's

It's my day off today. We have our new schedules .

Momo's dayoff is on Monday
Mina's "    " is on Tuesday
Me today, Wednesday
Tzuyu is on Thursday
Sana is on Friday
Chaeyoung is on Saturday
Dahyun is on Sunday

But today i thought i will rest all day. When mina texted me that she can't come to work today because she isn't feeling well. I get pissed because she's too late to inform me. I'm two hours late from work. She said she will pay for it to make it up on me. Sounds good. so i accept it.

I didn't know what happen to Mina but it sounds suspicious. She never done like this before. She always inform me as soon as possible. Not this late.

*FAST-FORWARD

Half an hour left before the store and the mini bar close. I get out in the counter because by this time no more customers going inside the grocery more on the mini bar. I saw chaeyoung holding a box of vodka.

JH: hey chaeyoung, let me help you.
C: Okay, thanks jihyo. My back is really hurt right now.
JH: haha you will get used to it.
C: so, what happened to mina?
JH: I dont know, she just texted me late that she is not feeling well.
C: oh, poor mina.
JH: but it sounds suspicious though.
C: why?
JH: mina don't do things like that. she always remind us here early, never that two hours late.
C: uhm, i guess she's tired of what she did yesterday.
JH: Why? Did you go out together?
C: No, haha. I just saw her in the mall with her boyfriend. She did introduced me to her boyfriend.
JH: boyfriend? whaat?! (i am very shocked, i didn't know mina had a boyfriend now)
C: yes, i guess you didn't know. 
JH: what's her boyfriend's name?
C: Uhmm, Jimin i think.
JH:(so she get back with that asshole, mina you need to explain something to me tomorrow) Uh. Guess she's tired that's why she didn't go today.

---

*FAST-FORWARD

---
*No One's

The store and mini bar is now closed. Tzuyu and Sana is waiting for the girls to come out.

JH: hey, you didn't go home yet?
S: we are waiting for Chae so she don't go home alone. It's dangerous you know, at this time.
JH: I see, what a caring friend. (she smiled)
T: You want to go with us? Which way are you?
JH: I'm two blocks away from momo's apartment. I don't know if we're going the same way.
C: hey guys. Come on? Hey jihyo. Wanna come with us so you don't go home by yourself.
S: That's why we are asking her. Where is momo's apartment by the way?
JH: It's in the 20th street mine is in 18th.
C&T&S : EHH??!!! (all three in shocked)
JH: why?
C: We are in the same street as momo!
JH: wow! i didn't see that coming.
S: why we didn't see momo since we live there?
T: because we never go outside sana.
C: i guess we are all going home all together starting today. (chaeyoung cheers)
JY: EHEM!!
ALL FOUR : good evening Jeongyeon!
C: and Nayeon!
Sana,  tzuyu and Jihyo looked at Chaeyoung.
C: Why??
N: Hi cutie baby, going home now?
JH: Nayeon why are you like that?

Jeongyeon go to jihyo's side and whisper something.

JY: she's on her period today. don't mind her.
(she whispered to jihyo)
C: Yes we are. You two?
N: Yes, this girl right here (point at jeongyeon) is really pissing me off. Thank god  i saw you before we go home.
C: (chaeyoung blushed)
JH: Whaaaat? HAHAHAHA!!

Jihyo laugh so loud that make nayeon look at here with a  death glare.

JH: We are going now. Bye guys! (jihyo said while stopping herself from laughing)
JY: Bye guys. see you tomorrow. Take care!
N: Byee!!

the four girls left first and wait for a cab.

T: what happened back there?
JH: nothing, just don't mind it. it's just a girl on her period hahaha
S: so how do you know nayeon, CUTIE BABY?? (face at chaeyoung, teasing her)
C: Stop that! It's embarrassing!
JH: hahaha, anyway, how do you know nayeon?

Chaeyoung told them how she met nayeon. When she finished a cab stop infront of them. They go inside.

JH: do you want to know who is nayeon, chaeyoung-ah?
C: Yes, did she really work at the same company with us?
JH: to answer your question first its a NO.
C: what?! she said she did.
JH: that girl is something haha. She is jeongyeon's long time girlfriend. I think they are 5 years to be axact.
C:(oh, so another taken girl haha. what a fool chaeyoung) Ow. I see, that why they are like that.
The girls are talking about each other inside the cab when they reach jihyo's apartment. She bid goodbye to the girls then the cab continue to drive them in their home.

---

*Chaayoung's

We are now inside and we're about to head and rest to the sofa when we see a two figure sleeping . We got shocked at the view. Then tzuyu poke us. Telling us to take them a photo, for a souvenir . Hahaha

T: i never thought dahyun would be this fast hahaha
C: what do you mean?
T: they go home together earlier, and guess what. as you see, she invited momo here then they sleep together just like that. (momo hugging dahyun behind,  dahyun turned her back at momo)
S: you're just jealous tzuyu-yah. you can tell me if you want to cuddle to.
T: Wha--what did you say?

before tzuyu ask her again sana ran into her room. Afraid of what will tzuyu do to her.  Tzuyu go inside her bedroom too. We didn't eat dinner tonight because we eat at the store before we go home. I'm going to Dahyun's room to get them a cover. they will freeze later in cold if they don't have it. I'm happy for dahyun. I don't care if it's too fast. You never know what love can do when it hits you.

i hope i will find mine too. hehehe. i put the cover to them then went to the kitchen. to my surprise dahyun cook for us. or for momo? haha. I wish she wouldn't hurt you dahyun-ah.  I'm the one who's going to confront her if that really happen.

---
end of chapter 9
hope you like this. sorry for the wrong grammar and spelling. labyu 💕