Chapter 2

" Wow! Easy girl! I am not going to hurt you" he said putting my fist down and laughing.

" You? What do you want? " I said crossing my arms.

" I want to talk to you," he said getting back to cold-blooded jerk mode.

" Talk to me? " I said trying to hide my excitement about the fact that he really came to talk to me, by turning on the bitch face.

" Yeah, about a job offer," he said and I was even more surprised.

I didn't expect that.

I thought he came to talk to me like talk talk not offering me a job.

I forgot for a while that he was always a jerk that didn't even look at me.

Why would I think that would change now?

" I am afraid I am not following," I said looking at him thoughtfully.

" Get inside the car and I will explain everything while driving you home," he said looking at his car.

" Excuse me? Why would I go with you in your car? I don't even know you! " I said.

" You will when you get inside the car, come on," he said and headed to the car.

" No thanks, I am taking the bus," I said.

" You mean that bus ? " he said pointing to the station and when I looked, the bus was already leaving.

" Oh fuck! No! Wait! " I yelled and waved but it's already gone.

" The next bus is after forty minutes, so do you want to stay here waiting for it on this dark cold night, or do you want to put away that bitchy attitude of yours and accept my lift offer? " he said crossing his hands and laying at the door of the car.

I kept gazing at the station, it was already late and I am so tired to fucking wait.

" Fuck! Okay fine! " I said and got inside his car.

" Wise choice," he said and got in as well.

" I didn't have a choice, if you didn't stop me I would've caught the bus before it left," I said annoyed.

He is really a jerk, I don't know why I feel so attracted to a guy like him.

" Yeah, whatever," he said and started the car.

" You could have said sorry at least," I said.

" I am making it up for you by driving you home," he said and started driving.

" Yeah whatever, just take me home," I said and crossed my arms.

" About the job, " he started saying.

I forgot about it.

" Yeah," I said.

" We are so amazed by your talent actually, and we want you to join our group," he said as if that was enough for me to understand everything.

"Wait, what? What talent? And what group? And who are you ?" I asked.

" Tracing, parkour, call it whatever you want, we have a small group working as tracers, we get hired by people and get paid, like a lot, for accomplishing some missions for them"

What the fuck?

"People good at parkour doing missions like what? " I asked.

" Our abilities and strengths allow us to get in and out places so easily, without getting caught, or seen, or heard. So when some people ask us to bring them some stuff from some places we do so and we get paid for it, that's it" he explained.