Chapter 6

" Seriously man ? " I asked.

" What ? I saw how you were looking at her, come on you like her bro, and so does she ! " He said.

"The first time I have talked to her was two days ago, and even if there's something I wouldn't tell your ass," I said.

" Yeah, sure," He said laughing.

" Fuck off man," I said laughing throwing the plastic bottle at him.

" You will see how you are going to fall for that chick man, I never miss, you know that ! " he yelled and went inside the house.

I don't like Gwen, I mean I do but not like that.

She is smart, kind, and hot but not that I have the space in my mind and my life for a girl.

Especially not a tracer.

Gwen's Prov :

" Where is Daniel ? " I asked when Mason stepped inside the living room.

He smiled a weird smile.

" He stayed outside" he replied.

" Is he always like that ? Like a loner man, talking a little, always cold as a freezer..."

" Oh yeah ! You got him right, he is that kind" Mady replied.

" Okay" I said and took a sip of the beer bottle.

" He is just that calm chilling man, but once he is angry, oh man, you don't wanna know..." Justin said.

" No tell me" I said grinning.

" He once broke Mason's nose for insulting a woman" Mady said.

" What? " I said astonished.

" Really Mady? Like from all stories you only brought that one? " Mason said annoyed.

She laughed.

" Well that's a high-ground manner for a man who doesn't say hello back to a waitress," I said.

" No he is not, the woman was a girl he slept with, so" Justin said.

" Oh ! " I said even more astonished.

Or hurt?

" She was saying shit about him and I stopped her, and he thanked me with a punch on my nose" Mason said.

" Oh come on Mason, your nose is fine now stop whining," Lea said taking a sip of his bottle.

" And Mady stop telling stories about your brother and Dany to strangers" she added and walked out.

" What's wrong with her ? Why is she so bitchy with me ?" I asked them whispering.

" Lea being Lea, don't worry about her, she will get used to you, or maybe you will, get used to her... it's easier" Mady said.

" And wait! Are you two brother and sister ?" I asked.

" Yeah, by blood," Mady said.

" Unfortunately," Mason said.

" You are a dickhead" Mady said throwing the pillow on him.

" Okay guys, I gotta go, I have work tomorrow, and tell Ethan I am sorry for missing the lunch tonight," Justin said, took his car keys and got out of the house.

" Do you guys have a real job, rather than... " I asked.

" Yeah, Justin fixes boats, I work as a bartender, my sister works as a shop assistant, and Dany, he is a lawyer" Mason replied.